剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Out of the cell.
出来 马上
Move! Now!
带他出来
Bring him out.
快走 我会尽量拖久一点
Go! I'll distract them as long as I can.
- 把你丢在这里吗 - 快走
- Leave you here? - Go!
你觉得我现在会开始听你命令吗
You think I'll start following your orders now?
你得把奥罗拉带到终点 求你了 尼尔
You gotta get Aurora to the finish line. Please, Neil!
长官
Sir.
注意安全
Be safe.
这边 跟着我
This way! Follow me!
躲开
Get away!
- 趴下 - 上 上
- Get down! - Go! Go!
- 快单 让我从这里出去 - 开枪
- Come on! Let me out of here! - Shoot!
这边 快点
This way, come on!
待在那儿 拖住他
Hold here! Hold him there!
别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
这个犯人一定要活捉
This prisoner must be taken alive!
辛克莱 你知道
Sinclair, you know
你已经无路可走了吧
there's nowhere for you to go.
- 辛克莱 - 我听到你了
- Sinclair! - I hear you.
你应该不想让威廉陷入更糟的境地吧
You don't want to make things worse for William.
- 不准伤害他 - 我们不会的
- Don't touch him! - We won't.
- 如果你配合的话 - 我不相信你
- If you cooperate. - I don't trust you.
我在给你机会保护他
I am giving you a chance to protect him.
投降 我们就不会伤害他
Surrender and he will not be harmed.
你向我保证吗
I have your word?
我保证
You do.
好
All right.
我们来谈判
Let's talk.
去找另外一个犯人 把他活着带回来
Find the other prisoner and bring him back alive.
出来让我们能看到你
Get where we can see you.
把你双手举高
And keep your hands raised.
你是个聪明人
You're a smart man,
为儿子着想
thinking about your son,
为他做出正确的选择
making the right choices for him.
我该走了
I should go.
施密特的车很快会到酒店了
Schmidt's car will be at the hotel soon.
走吧 我去把炸♥药♥弄完
Go. I'll finish with the painting.
好
OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们在安全屋见
I'll see you at the safe house.
好 就几个小时之后
Right. In a few hours.
是啊
Yeah.
- 去吧 - 我会的
- Go. - I will.
别回头
Don't look back.
我不会的
I won't.
下来这里 走
Come down here! Go!
走这边
Come this way!
去找他
Look for him!
原地别动
Stay where you are!
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表