剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
too much of what life was like before.
我和我的家人
My family and I,
我们对你来说
we must seem
肯定很普通吧
ordinary to you.
我能感觉到你以前有过更精彩的生活
I get the impression you are used to a more exciting life.
你和你的家人
You and your family
十分幸运 伊琳娜
are very lucky, Irena.
你失去了什么人 是吗
You lost someone, didn't you?
有时候从你的眼睛里我能看出来
I can see it sometimes in your eyes.
所以我很高兴
And I am glad
我能让你过上一些普通生活
I could give you a moment of ordinary.
也许 什么时候
Maybe, sometime,
我们可以听听你的故事好吗
we could share another?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
笨手笨脚的
So clumsy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
- 我们动作要快 - 你把地图带来了吗
- We need to keep this quick. - You brought the map?
石油的代号♥是"木质副产品"
The code word for oil is "wood by-products."
我知道哪些火车运着石油
I know which trains are carrying it.
从火车的路线来看 炼油厂的地址
Based on their routes, there are two possible locations
有两个可能
that could be refineries.
一个在这里 在恰尔纳
Here, in Czarna,
- 另一个在这... - 在瑞巴吗
- and one here... - In Ryba?
最近瑞巴都没有运石油
Ryba hasn't shipped oil recently.
唯一的可能就是金盏花行动在恰尔纳
Odds are Operation Marigold must be Czarna.
我看未必
I don't think so.
你从施密特那里得到什么消息了吗
You got something from Schmidt?
没有 他疑心很重 不过在掩盖行踪上
No, he's paranoid. But he's not as good
他没有自己想的那么厉害
at covering his tracks as he thinks he is.
每天他的私人保镖都会换车接他
His personal security detail takes him in a different car
不过他忘了行车记录
each day, but he forgets about the vehicle logs.
根据里程数和油耗
Based on mileage and gasoline,
他来回走了五万米
he's going about 50km round trip.
那他一定是去瑞巴
So it has to be Ryba.
金盏花一定就在那了
That must be Marigold.
给辛克莱的吗
For Sinclair?
今天就得下手
It needs to be today.
- 鲍尔小姐 - 上将先生
- Frau Bauer? - Herr Obergruppenfuhrer.
你吓着我了
You startled me.
你周日在这里做什么
What are you doing here on a Sunday?
也许您听说了 我们秘书室
You probably heard, our secretarial pool is...
人手不足
indisposed.
有太多工作了
So much work to be done.
而且因为我在普鲁斯科谁都不认识
And since I don't know a soul in Pruszko yet,
自然也就没有什么安排
I didn't have any plans.
我还以为只有我要加班
And I thought I was the only one working.
有个人做伴真让人高兴
What a pleasant surprise to have company.
我们收到指示
We have the go-ahead
- 下午去侦察瑞巴 - 我去通知兄弟们
- to scout Ryba this afternoon. - I'll tell the rookies.
大卫和皮特会去恰尔纳
David and Peter are going to Czarna.
- 为什么 - 去暗中破坏
- Why? - To sabotage it.
就他们两个吗 这俩人到波兰还不到一天
By themselves? The lads haven't been in Poland a day.
- 我们就是这么训的 - 我跟他们一起
- It's what we train for. - I'll go with them to make sure
确认他们不会犯糊涂 炸了个污水处理厂
they don't get confused, blow up a sewage plant.
辛克莱希望我们盯着金盏花 这是头等大事
Sinclair wants you and me on Marigold. It's the priority.
你进进出出的都有准备
You'll be in and out under the radar.
诺维斯基可以掩护你
Janowski can cover you.
这是辛克莱的命令
These are Sinclair's orders.
比起搞破坏他们的风险更大
They're at more risk than doing a "reckie."
辛克莱人不在这 他不知道我们面临着什么
Sinclair isn't in the field; he doesn't see what we see.
我要和他们一起去
I'm going with them.
姑娘们 来吧 该出发了
Ladies, come on. Time to move.
动作快点
Chop, chop.
恰尔纳炼油厂
不错
Not bad.
我们这又不是第一次了
It's not our first dance.
这回来真的了
It is on this stage.
这地方周日也这么忙啊
The place is pretty jumping for a Sunday.
对啊 德国佬急需石油
Yeah, the Boche need oil badly.
走吧
Let's go.
瑞巴炼油厂
这里是炼油厂吗
This is a refinery?
现在不是了
Not anymore.
你确定是这吗
You sure this is the place?
施密特每天都来
Schmidt's been coming every day.
他们看上去不像一般的守卫
They don't look like regular guards.
施密特的人都是德国政♥府♥安♥全♥部♥门的人
Schmidt's men are RSD,
希♥特♥勒♥的私人保镖
Hitler's private security.
就是这里
This is the place.
这些炸♥药♥还毁不了这里
It's not enough to destroy the reserve.
我们让他们无法生产就行了
We need to stop them making more.
这些一炸 石油就会点燃 懂吗
These blow, the oil ignites. Got it?
定时器还能留给我们三分钟的时间 差不多吧
The timers give us three minutes, more or less.
- "差不多"吗 - 走吧
- "More or less"? - Go ahead,
我断后
I'll do it.
走啊 走
Go on! Go!
我之前都解释过了 煤炭质量
I've explained this before! The quality of the coal
不影响实验 你知道我们落后多少了吗
is immaterial for this test. Do you know how far behind we are?
去找格鲁伯帮忙 出去 格鲁伯已经自♥由♥了
Get Gruber's help. Out. Gruber was freed.
- 开普勒 - 是是 - 开普勒 - 是
- Keppler! - Yes, yes. - Keppler,- yes.
下班时间
Something to soften the blow
喝点酒放松放松
of working on our day off.
我必须承认 我...
I must admit that I, uh,
在你来之前有点分心
was a bit distracted before you arrived.
我希望一切都好
Nothing to be concerned about, I hope?
事情总是有的
There is always something.
和女儿在一起 作为一个父亲为她担心
Spending time with my daughter, worrying as fathers do.
- 这一年对她来说不容易 - 我必须
- It's been a difficult year for her. - I must stop myself
不再试图一次解决所有事
from trying to fix everything at once.
无法再将爱的人保护住
It's hard not being able
真的很艰难
to keep someone you love in your pocket.
有时候 也许你需要推开他们
Sometimes, maybe you have to push them away...
让他们自食其力
let them stand on their own
变得坚强起来
to make them stronger.
如果这和
If only it were
调整辛烷值一样简单就好了
as simple as tinkering with octane levels.
或者一样有趣
Or as enjoyable.
海伦
Helene...
怎么了
Yes?
我要在乡间的家
I'm hosting a party
举办一场派对 萨宾娜肯定是会去
at my country home. Sabine will be there, of course.
如果你也能来
And I would be very pleased if you could
我会非常高兴的
come as well.
我不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it.
上将先生
Herr Obergruppenfuhrer!
恰尔纳炼油厂发生爆♥炸♥了
There's been an explosion at the Czarna refinery.
抱歉 这我得亲自处理
I'm sorry, I must handle this matter personally.
当然
Of course.
快走 快 快
Let's go! Move! Move!
- 带他出去 - 疏散命令
- Get them out! - Evacuation protocol!
解散所有人员
Dismantle the whole thing!
完成工作很重要啊
It's crucial we finish!
我们必须按规定行事 快点
We must follow protocol!Quickly, please!
就跟他在这一样
He's behind as it is.
真可笑
It's ridiculous.
金盏花行动不是关于炼油厂
Operation Marigold isn't about a refinery.
是他
It's about him.
完事就走 速度
In and out, Petey.
- 站住 不许动 - 你 站住
- Stop! Halt! - You, on your feet!
起来 赶紧走
Get up! Let's go!
活捉他们进行盘问
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表