剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
You found the leak, then?
我审问了那些犹太人
I questioned the Jews.
他们一句话都不说
They were uncommunicative.
不过我很确定问题已经解决了
But I'm confident the problem has been dealt with.
昨天下午我已经把她们处死了
I had them executed yesterday afternoon.
别担心
Don't worry.
很快就有人手了
We won't be short-staffed for long.
马上就要来很多能干的德国人了
Plenty of good German workers arrive soon.
时间刚好
And just in time.
我为了等戈施对我的营地的批准
I had to wait ages
都等了多久了
to get approval from Goetschl for my campaign.
仓谷的大小
Ego the size of a barn,
还有驴子的味道 但是规定就是规定
sense of a mule. But protocol is protocol.
真让人沮丧
That must have been so frustrating.
- 感到无能为力 - 你真是不知道
- To feel so powerless. - You have no idea.
不过终于 我们明天就能开始了
But finally, we can begin tomorrow.
还有几个镇要重新安置
There are several towns to be resettled.
都是哪些啊
Which ones?
只有我和戈施能知道
Only Goetschl and myself can know.
我发现这些行动还是完成的又快
I find t's best to keep these operations quick
又安静最好 首先 我们要对
and quiet. First, we pre-categorize
镇子进行预划分
the current occupants of the town.
任何有可能被德化的北欧人
Anyone with Nordic or Phalian traits
都能留下
can be Germanized and may remain.
剩下的会有士兵来清理的
The soldiers then come in to clean out the rest.
"清理"
"Clean"?
就像我说的
Like I said,
这些事解决的越快越好
it's best to resolve these things quickly.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
- 不是现在 - 这些是
- Not now. - These were hidden
藏在我修补的裙子里的 上面还有子弹孔
in a dress I was repairing. There were bullet holes.
这就是你那天说的 对吗
This is what you were talking about the other day, wasn't it?
我加入妇女联盟是为了帮忙的
I joined the Women's League to help.
我还以为自己出了力 但这种事无处不在对吗
I thought I was helping, but it's everywhere, isn't it?
- 连针线活都是 - 你想知道真♥相♥吗
- Even in the needlework. - You wanted the truth?
- 这就是真♥相♥ - 我想帮忙
- This is the truth. - I want to help.
就按你的计划 不管是什么 留洗衣车也好
With your plan, whatever it was, with the laundry cart.
太晚了 她们已经死了
It's too late. They're dead.
我不确定你会来
I wasn't sure you'd come.
施密特知道有两个盟军间谍在和抵抗组织合作
Schmidt knew of two Allied spies here working with Resistance.
怎么知道的
How
是斯托里克 我必须得让他相信
Stroik. I had to convince him
间谍已经被解决了 这是为了你我的安全
the spies had been dealt with. For your safety and mine.
- 这不可能是唯一方法 - 去问你的上校
- How could that be the only way?! - Ask your colonel.
是他提供给他们假情报 他清楚他们会被捕
He fed them false information, knowing they would be captured,
这样才能让 施密特相信已经没有威胁了
to reassure Schmidt there was no threat.
是我发给你的代码信息吗
The coded messages I sent for you?
这就是你俩的计划吗
This is what you two were planning?
谁是沃特教授 我在瑞巴的实验室看到他了
Who is Professor Voigt? I saw him in the lab at Ryba.
他是化学工程师
He's a chemical engineer.
金盏花行动就是他的方案
Operation Marigold is his initiative.
他要为德国造出合成石油
He's going to flood Germany with synthetic oil
并在春天之前赢得战争 这都是因为
and win the war by springtime, thanks to a formula in his head
- 只有他直到的配方 - 所以如果沃特
- that is shared with no one. - So, if something happened
- 出了什么事... - 这没那么简单
- to Voigt... - It's not that easy.
昨天之后施密特把他转移到了更安全的地方
After yesterday, Schmidt moved him to a secure location.
他现在是信任我 但也不会告诉我这个信息
He trusts me now, but not with that information.
他是唯一知道他在哪的人
He's the only one who knows where the man is.
过来和我坐一下好吗
Will you sit with me?
我之前错了 我现在明白
I was wrong. I see now
你为什么这么做了 即使这很危险
why you do this, even if it's not safe.
我也想帮忙
I want to help too.
所以沃特才是目标
So Voigt's the target.
唯一找到他的方法只有通过施密特
And the only way to find him is through Schmidt.
他邀请我明天去他的派对
He invited me to a party tomorrow.
- 约会吗 - 无论代价是什么
- A date? - Whatever it takes.
"无论代价是什么"
"Whatever it takes."
辛克莱刚刚才送了两个人去送死
Sinclair just sent two men to their death,
现在你还说"无论代价是什么"
and still, "whatever it takes"
他是牺牲了他们来救我们
He sacrificed them to save us.
这就不是为了我们 是为了任务
It wasn't about us; it was about the mission!
这一次大卫和皮特要去死
This time, David and Peter had to die.
谁能说下次去送死的就不是我们之中的
What's to say next time it won't be one of us?
这就是我们的工作 我们就是干这个的
This is the job This is what we signed up for...
不是 不是像这么干的
No, not like that!
不是连一个活命的机会都没有
Not to go out without even a fighting chance!
费伯是怎么在我们不知情的情况下
How did Faber even reach
联♥系♥上辛克莱的
Sinclair to set it up without us knowing?
发电报
By radio.
他们有自己的代码 他发信息之前
They have their own code. Sinclair asked me before he left
- 问过我 - 天啊
- to pass messages. - Jesus!
你都没告诉我们吗
And you didn't tell us?
我也不知道他们在策划什么
I had no idea what they were planning.
就因为一个代码
Because of a code?
你就不能用你那聪明的脑子破解一下吗
You couldn't use your giant brain to crack it?!
- 这不是我能知道的 - 因为当别人决定
- It wasn't for me to know! - Because we don't need to know
谁该去死的时候我们就不用知道对吧
when other people are deciding whether we live or die?!
让他走吧
Let him go.
要有事发生了
Something's come up.
我们得制定作战计划
We need a battle plan.
纳粹明天要清理村庄了
The Nazis are cleaning out a village tomorrow.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表