剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
为了防止在我们这个阶层中产生不忠诚因素
As a precaution against potentially disloyal elements within our own ranks.
最安全的做法是我首先
The safest action was to secure
尽可能拿到更多的情报
as much intelligence as I could first,
然后直接带回柏林
then to bring it straight to Berlin.
告诉我们你是怎样让
Tell us how exactly you convinced
X训练营的间谍信任你的
the Camp X spies to trust you.
为什么你要和他秘密联♥系♥
Why did you need to communicate with him in secret?
为了在我们之间建立个人层面上的信任
To establish a personal level of trust between us.
所以和敌人秘密策划
So, making secret plans with the enemy is more important
比告诉自己人是怎么回事都重要吗
than your own people knowing what's going on?
这是你送我们的特工去死的时候我琢磨出来的
I suppose so when you're sending agents to their death.
我必须这么做 尼尔
It had to be done, Neil,
我知道你很难理解
and I know that is hard for you to understand.
- 他们连求生的机会都没有 - 是 没有
- They didn't have a chance. - No, they didn't.
他们为你和这项任务献出了生命
They gave their lives for you and for this mission.
这是作为一名士兵的职责
That's what soldiers do.
阿尔弗雷德·格雷夫斯
Alfred Graves.
你亲自审问了这个人
You interrogated this man personally,
有什么结果吗
but where are the results?
你是没本事逼他招供
Were you unable to break him
还是说你已经和他勾结在一起了
or were you already in collusion?
我需要更多时间 但被他到柏林的转移打断了
I needed more time;his transfer to Berlin interfered.
是不是
The same transfer
他和瓦利埃全部逃跑的那次转移
that resulted in his escape and that of Ren Vallieres
弗斯特少尉
Unterfuhrer Forst was the officer in charge
- 是负责护送的军官 - 我读过报告了
- of that convoy.- I've read the report.
那你应该知道那次护送我们遭受了袭击
Then you know that the convoy was attacked.
并且你重要的犯人"丢"了
And your valuable prisoners were "lost."
根据你的报告 等你到达的时候
According to your report, you arrived
发现弗斯特已经死了
and discovered Forst dead.
他在袭击中受枪击致死
He had been shot in the attack.
护送途中的其他士兵也是
As were the other soldiers on the convoy.
但是他是唯一一个
Forst was the only one
被棍棒打得头破血流然后遭受枪杀的人
bludgeoned, severely beaten,and then shot.
他是高级军官
He was a senior officer.
很有可能是袭击的人折磨审问了他
It's likely that the attackers tortured and questioned him.
也有可能是他发现是你帮助
Or perhaps he discovered you had facilitated
间谍逃脱 并且是你杀了他
the escape of the spies.And it was you who killed him?
我没有通敌
He didn't.
他也不是我杀的
And I didn't.
所以
So this was
这是在你结成三重间谍同盟之前吗
before you formed a triple-agent alliance?
是的
Yes.
我想跟你谈一下你那个有缺陷的儿子尤利
I'd like to talk about your defective son Ulli.
如果
If you hand
你现在就把录音给他 我们怎么保证
over the recording now,what guarantee do we have that Faber
费伯不会今晚就把我们都出♥卖♥♥♥了呢
won't sell us out tonight? Faber wants
费伯和我们想的一样 当初是他来找的我们
the same things we do. He came to us.
你难道忘记
Are you forgetting the bit
当初我们威胁他妻子他是怎么想着逃跑的吗
where we threatened his wife when he tried to cut and run?
我们互相交换 很公平
The exchange levels the playing field.
不再勒索对方 我们是有原则的合作
No more blackmail.We're bonded on principle.
有意思 你怎么不在我们杀了沃特之后再合作
Oh, lovely.Why don't we bond after we kill Voigt?
尼尔 我们已经达成约定了
Neil, the deal is done.
不要责怪辛克莱
Don't blame Sinclair.
要不是我 费伯永远都不会知道威廉的
Faber never would have known about William if it hadn't been for me.
在法国的安全屋里
At the safe house in Paris,
是我告诉他辛克莱有儿子
I was the one who told him Sinclair had a son.
- 要是我能管好自己的嘴 - 当时的约定
- If I'd just kept my mouth shut...- The deal
几乎就要作废了 阿尔弗雷德
was falling apart, Alfred.
你做了自己该做的
You did what you had to do
让他回心转意
to bring him back on board.
好了
It's done.
- 怎么样 - 找到能带武器进去的方法了
- How did it go? - We have a way to get a weapon inside.
你知道你儿子的情况是无法治愈的
You know that your son's condition is incurable.
- 他有唐式综合症 - 而让他加入
- He's Mongoloid.- And it was your duty
亚克兴T4计划是你的职责
to place him in the Aktion T4 program.
纳粹一项安乐死计划
少尉弗斯特已经安排好了他的转移
Unterfuhrer Forst had even arranged for transport.
但是你儿子却没登上去机构的巴士
But the boy never got on the bus to the institution.
我能理解少将想亲自处理此事
I understand the Brigadefuhrer dealt with the matter himself.
我不想因为我个人的事增加帝国的负担
I didn't want to burden the Reich with my personal problems.
你儿子在哪
Where is your son?
我杀了他
I killed him.
你没有把他托付给什么亲戚吗
You didn't entrust him to a relative?
给我一把铁锹 我给你们看他埋在哪
Get a shovel,I'll show you where he's buried.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you take that
- 弗朗兹 - 因为作为一个
- upon yourself, Franz?- Because as a genetically
有基因缺陷的孩子 他是对帝国资源的浪费
defective child, he was a waste of the nation's resources.
这是帝国的意志
Because it was the will of the Reich.
话虽如此
Be that as it may,
但是你的文件里
your file is peppered
充满了不一致和不服从的行为
with inconsistent and insubordinate behaviour.
更别提贾克·希格的损失了
Not to mention the loss of Jacques Rigaud.
从事实 而非书面文字判断
Judging by facts, not words,
坦白说很难分辨你到底是哪一方的
it's frankly hard to tell which side you are on.
你作为一个三重间谍的具体计划到底是什么
What are your specific plans as a triple agent?
我将继续培养
I will continue to cultivate my relationship
- 我和那些特工的关系 - 全是空话
- with that cell of agents... - Words!
具体我会以他们的领导辛克莱上校为目标
Specifically, I will target their leader, Colonel Sinclair.
全是空话 先生们
Words again! Gentlemen,
我建议我们私下讨论一下我们的下一步计划
I suggest we discuss our next step privately.
辛克莱作战的原因就是他的儿子
Sinclair is fighting this war because of his son.
为了保护他 辛克莱愿意做任何事
He would do anything to protect him,
这也是他来柏林的原因
which is why he is in Berlin.
事情情况是
And, as it happens,
我正扣押着他的儿子
I have his son in my custody.
我会用他的儿子来对付他
I will use his son against him,
无论我们要求什么 邓肯辛克莱都会照做
and Duncan Sinclair will do anything we ask.
今晚的集♥会♥在这个公园
The gala tonight is here at an estate on the edge
旁边的一栋建筑里进行
of this park.
希姆莱的现身意味着这个地方的安保会很严密
Himmler's presence means the place will be airtight.
我联♥系♥了帝国博物馆的曼弗雷德·弗兰克
I made contact with Manfred Franke at the Reichsmuseum. He helped us
他帮我们编造了海伦·鲍尔的假身份
build Helene Bauer's cover.I've convinced him
我说服他提供了
to offer a few
博物馆最珍贵的藏品
of the museum's best pieces
好让我们今晚在大厅里展览
to be displayed in the hall tonight
来纪念这个历史时刻
in honour of the historic occasion.
他能让我们在
He'll give us access
运送之前接触到这些艺术品
to the art before it's delivered.
我们用它来运一点炸♥药♥进去
And we'll use that to smuggle in a bit
差不多这么多
of explosive, about this much.
还有这根铅笔保险丝 等时机一到
As well as pencil fuse.When the time is right,
插入保险丝 折断它 就会发生化学反应
insert the fuse, crack it, the chemicals react,
你们大概有四十秒的时间撤退
you have about 40 seconds to get away.
这些炸♥药♥不够多 我们怎么才能保证
That's not a lot of C-1.How do you make sure
- 沃特离得足够近呢 - 不需要
- Voigt's close enough?- Oh, we don't have to.
这场爆♥炸♥只是为了分散注意力
The explosion is just a distraction.
一旦奥罗拉触发爆♥炸♥
Once Aurora detonates it...
他们就会进入戒备状态
They go into lockdown.
守卫会忙着把希姆莱护送出去
Security focuses on getting Himmler
而这个时候费伯会在大厅下面
out of the building, while Faber secures
的一个图书馆里保护沃特的安全
Voigt in a library down the hall,
- 我就在那里等着他 - 那武器怎么办
- where I'll be waiting for him.- What about the weapon?
曼弗雷德会告诉我们
Manfred will show us
哪幅画会挂在图书馆里
which painting will hang in the library.We use that
我们就用那幅画偷偷运氯化钾
to smuggle in the potassium chloride.
心脏病突发
A heart attack.
金盏花行动也会跟他一起死
And Operation Marigold dies with him.
没人能查到我们或者费伯头上去
And nothing traces back to us or Faber.
然后我们和我们信守承诺的前敌人
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表