剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
我的朋友学习时
My friend, when he learns things,
知识像是刻在他脑子里一样
it's like when you carve it into a stone.
他一辈子也忘不掉
You keep the stone your whole life.
真的吗 你一定懂得很多
Really? You must know a lot of things
有人觉得送我们到集中营
Some people think we are being sent
是为了杀掉我们
to the camps to be killed.
- 本 - 别担心
- Benj. - Don't worry.
- 为什么 - 我爸爸不这么想
- Why not? - My father doesn't think
他从来没搞错过
it's true, and he's never wrong.
我不舒服
I feel sick.
我需要空气
I need air.
我需要...需要...
I need... I need... I need...
我需要空气 我不能呼吸了 呼吸不了了
I need air. I... I can't breathe! I can't!
- 我需要空气 - 冷静下来
- I need air! - Calm down!
- 别碰我 - 别那样
- Don't touch me! - Stop that.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe!
- 我不能呼吸了 - 坐下 你个蠢货
- I can't breathe! - Get down, you idiot!
不要 不要
No! No!
- 够了 - 把手拿开
- That's enough. - Get your hands off me!
我是在保你们安全 懂吗
I'm keeping you safe, you understand?
- 安静点 - 发生什么事了(法语)
- Quiet. - Qu'est-ce qui se passe?
当然了 你的老板是法国人
Well, of course, your boss was French.
我是说 没错他们是很会做饭 但不怎么礼貌
I mean, yes, they know how to cook, but their manners?
我听说
I hear they make
- 他们谈恋爱很糟糕 - 那可不只是传言
- terrible lovers. - That is no rumour.
相信我
Believe me.
你的工作怎么样了 海蒂
And what about your work, Heidi?
我的工作是为了德国的未来
Well,it's one of the most important projects
所做的最重要的工程之一
for the future of Germany.
- 我很感兴趣 - 员工几乎全是女性
- I'm intrigued. - The staff is almost all women.
聪明 思想前卫 独♥立♥的女性
Intelligent, forward-thinking, independent women.
像你们俩一样受过教育
Cultured, like you two.
我肯定我们都会成为朋友的
We'll all be friends, I'm sure of it.
我也肯定 但我不知道
I'm sure. But I didn't know
自然资源部
that Natural Resources
- 雇用了这么多女性 - 自然资源部
- were employing so many women. - "Natural Resources"?
你和施密特上将一起工作 不是吗
You work with Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt, don't you?
我们在同一幢楼 但不是同一个部门
Uh-uh. In the same building, but different departments.
那你是哪个部门的
Aaah. What do you do?
我们是新德国的先锋
We are the pioneers of the new Germany.
我给弗朗兹看你新房♥子的照片了
I showed Franz the photos of your new house.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
他喜欢办聚会吗 我们在波兰的时候经常有
Does he enjoy hosting parties? We have many in Poland.
他不喜欢社交和跳舞
Well, he doesn't like small talk and dance,
- 所以 不 他并不喜欢 - 多可惜啊
- so, no, he doesn't enjoy them. - What a pity.
你应该问问海伦有什么秘诀
You should ask Helene for her secret:
她不仅让弗朗兹跳舞了
not only did she get Franz to dance,
还让你♥爸♥爸也跳了
but your father as well.
是这样吗
Is that so?
是施密特上将先请我跳的
Well, Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt is the one who asked.
拒绝的话就太不礼貌了
It would have been rude to decline.
是啊 对
Yes. That's true.
失陪一下 我得去透透气
Excuse me. I need some air.
对不起
Sorry.
我很抱歉如果我
I'm sorry if I...
没事 跳舞当然什么都说明不了
No. Not at all. The dance meant nothing of course,
但有时候以女儿的视角
but sometimes it's hard
看待父亲作为一个男人是挺难的
for a daughter to see her father as a man.
当然 他很溺爱她
Of course. He does dote on her.
再给我讲讲当先锋的事情吧
Tell me more about being a pioneer.
长官 哈利的电报
Sir? From Harry.
今早他们离开巴黎前发的
Sent before they left Paris this morning.
刚来的女孩花了好些时间才破译出来
It took the new girl some time to decrypt the message.
他们在去波兰的火车上
They're on a train to Poland.
是往集中营去的
It headed for a concentration camp.
给抵抗组织做假证件的人被捕了
The Resistance forger was arrested.
这怎么回事 我还以为克劳斯的父亲...
How could this happen? I thought Klaus's father...
就是不可能
It was just not possible.
在巴黎的时候出什么事了吗
Did something happen in Paris?
克里斯蒂娜 我恐怕不能批准你的实战训练申请
Krystina, I'm afraid that I can't agree to your field training.
- 长官 - 我需要最好的人手留在这里
- Sir... - I need my best people here
来弄垮金盏花行动 我说的就是你
to bring down Operation Marigold. That means you.
我觉得我们需要告诉他们真♥相♥
I think we need to tell them the truth.
- 我觉得他们知道 - 谢谢
- I think they know. - Thank you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
崔北克刚告诉我们的时候
When Drabek first told us,
我们不愿意相信
we didn't want to believe it.
如果你不信的话 就还有希望
And if you don't believe it, there's hope.
如果你心里有希望
And if you have hope...
你就会想办法活下来
You find a way to survive.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 弗朗兹 - 怎么了
- Franz! - Yes.
现在怎么回事
Tell me what's happening.
货列就在我们南边
The cargo train's just south of us.
在波玛克的时候会经过我们的路线 就在前面
It crosses our path in Pomoc, just ahead.
我们就在他们停下来装货前到
We'll arrive just before they stop to load,
我会确保把他们及时从火车拉下来的
and I'll make sure they're pulled off the train in time.
- 然后呢 - 都计划好了
- And then what happens? - It's taken care of.
我想知道
I'd like to know.
我在站台安排了一辆卡车
I've arranged for a truck at the station.
我们把他们放在树林里然后...
We'll drop them off in the woods before...
是你们的人吗
Is this your people?
- 不是 - 走 走
- No. - Go! Go!
- 到了 - 这就是营地吗
- This is it. - Is this the camp?
- 这是营地吗 - 我不知道
- Is this the camp? - I don't know.
我觉得好像看到费伯了
I think I see Faber.
- 老天保佑 - 我需要水
- Thank Christ. - I need water.
我们需要些水和食物
We need to get some food and some water.
我们走
Let's go.
- 准备好了吗 动起来 - 是
- Ready? Move it! - Ja.
我就知道
I knew it.
他不在这
He's not here.
女人和孩子 下车
Women and children, off the train!
现在 快 要么就等着被枪毙
Now, quickly or you will be shot!
我不会再说第二遍 走 动起来
I will not say it again! Let's go! Move!
来
Come here.
- 女人和孩子 走 - 快
- Women and children, let's go! - Come on!
- 快 赶紧走 - 注意你的枪
- Come on, let's go! - Watch your rifle!
- 女人和孩子 - 退后
- Women and children! - Stay back!
- 不 不是你 - 加快
- No! Not you! - Faster!
- 走 - 动起来
- Let's go! - Move!
-到这来 走 - 女人和孩子 立刻 马上
- Get over here! Let's go! - Women and children! Now! Now!
- 走 - 我不会离开你的 我保证
- Let's go! - I won't leave you. I promise.
走
Let's go!
释放之后
After release.
你不能这么做
You cannot do this!
- 人都在这吗 - 都在了
- Is that all of them? - That's it.
- 现在只剩男人了 - 不 我们不分开
- Only men back here. - No, we are not splitting up.
要么她留下要么我跟她走
Either she stays here or I go with her.
- 走 - 别碰她
- Let's go! - Don't touch her!
- 让她走 - 不
- Let her go! - No!
- 把她带下车 - 退后
- Get her off the train! - Stay back!
- 让开 - 你做了什么
- Out of my way! - What did you do?!
接住她
Take her.
走 上车 走 火车动起来 走 现在
Let's go! On the train! Go! The train move, get going! Now!
安静 照他们说的做
Quiet. Do as they say.
- 赶快 - 上车
- Faster! - Get up!
加快 走
Faster, go!
- 动 - 动起来
- Move! - Move it!
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表