剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
就在那时我意识到
That's when I realized
我的生命已经不属于我了
this has nothing to do with me.
我本应是个死人
I should be dead,
所以现在我拥有的时光...
so the time I have now...
是额外的恩惠
it's a bonus.
这恩惠也不是给我的
And it's not mine to keep.
我刚刚一直在想
I was thinking
你是怎么逮捕我的
about how you arrested me.
你是怎么知道我的确切位置
How you knew exactly where I'd be.
你怎么就一个人来了
How you came alone.
仿佛你在保护着什么
Like you were protecting something.
你是个聪明人
You're a perceptive man.
我想你也想做些好事吧
I think you also want to do something good.
停车
Stop the truck!
我猜对了
I was right.
- 你和他们是一起的 - 你怎么确信这点
- You're working with them! - Why do you believe that?
因为我现在不在开往柏林的飞机
Because I'm not on a plane to Berlin.
- 走吧 - 谢谢
- Go. - Thank you.
少将先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer!
这个暴徒的死
The death of this terrorist
比起他能给柏林提供的情报有用多了
will do more to destabilize the Resistance
抵抗组织能够因此被动摇
than any intelligence he could offer to Berlin.
- 但我们的命令... - 我们的上级
- But our orders... - Our superiors do not
不了解法国的情况
understand the situation in France.
他们没有亲自考察过这里的情况
They are not here on the ground.
我爬到今天这个位置靠的不是循规蹈矩
I did not rise to my rank by playing by the rules.
等你往上爬的时候
This is something you will come to understand
你就会明白了
as you advance your career.
你是个很有前途的军官 埃塞尔
You are a very promising young officer, Edsel,
而我也希望能够继续看到你的攀升
and I would like to continue to see you rise.
为了那一天的到来 我们的关系需要
For that to happen, our relationship needs
- 建立在相互信任的基础上 - 当然
- to be one built on trust. - Of course.
你将会因此而被问责
You will be held responsible for this.
这名囚犯在你的看守下逃走了 但是
The prisoner fled under your watch. However,
在处理预防他逃亡的事情上
you will receive full credit for the prevention
你会收到褒奖 而我也会保护你
of his escape, and I will protect you
不受任何惩罚 你听明白了吗
from any punishment. Are you with me?
作为回报
In return,
我会把你一起带到波兰 你会在我身边
I will bring you to Poland. You will continue
继续学习 你的进阶之路会比你想象中更畅顺
to learn from me. You will rise faster than you ever thought.
你对这安排满意吗
Is that satisfactory?
是的
Yes.
是的 少将先生
Yes, Herr Brigadefuhrer.
货车准备好了
The van's all set.
我觉得我们的计划肯定能行得通
I think this is actually gonna to work.
怎么了
What?
发生了什么
What's happened?
- 发现了希格的尸体 - 是费伯干的吗
- Rigaud's body was found. - Was it Faber?
- 我们还不知道发生了什么 - 是费伯吗
- We don't know what happened. - Was it Faber?
他在试图逃跑的时候被枪杀了
He was shot trying to escape,
尼尔 我们就知道这么多
Neil. That's all we know.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那就这样了吗
That's that, then?
他是个好人 也是个伟大的领导
He was a good man and a great leader.
现在他的计划和联络名单还在我们手上
Now, we still have his plans and his contacts.
BSO也会和抵抗组织合作
The BSO will work with the Resistance.
你们的下一个行动是金盏花行动
Your next move is Operation Marigold.
当然了 是啊
Of course, yeah.
逃避问题 对吗 继续向前看
Run away, eh? Move along.
雷内 我们抛下了他
Rene. We left him behind.
汤姆也是 米瑞也是
Tom too. And Miri.
因为这就是我们 利用榨干♥他♥们
'Cause that's what we do! We use them up,
然后我们就甩甩手继续 是吧 那谁是下一个
and then we're on to the next move. Huh? Well, who's next?
贾克·希格是
Jacques Rigaud was the point
广播行动的核心 尼尔 他死了 行动结束了
of the radio operation, Neil. He's gone. It's over.
我会跟英美双方汇报金盏花行动的最新进展
I'll update the Brits and the Americans about Marigold.
- 我们要到波兰去 - 费伯怎么办
- You need to get to Poland. - What about Faber?
是时候出我们的王牌了
It's time to play our card.
希格不是关键
Rigaud's not the point.
重要的不是他 他自己也这么说
He doesn't matter. He said so himself.
这和他无关
This isn't about him.
重要的是要传递的信息
It's about the message.
重要的是继续这场战斗 哈利已经准备好了
It's about carrying on the fight. Harry's all set to go.
希♥特♥勒♥的演说就快开始了
Hitler's speech is about to start.
我们还是可以继续
We can still do this.
少将先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer,
差不多到时间了
it's almost time.
好的
Right.
您介意吗
Do you mind?
我这没有广播
That is, I don't have a radio.
- 没事 马蒂亚斯 - 谢谢您
- Of course, Matthias. - Thank you.
女士们先生们 现在是来自柏林的
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a live broadcast
现场广播 元首即将发表演说
from Berlin. The Fuhrer will be speaking in a few moments.
一位伟大的人被射杀在街头
...a great man was shot in the streets.
他就是贾克·希格
His name was Jacques Rigaud.
他是法兰西之战的英雄
He was a hero at the Battle of France and
也是戴高乐将军的密友
a friend of Charles de Gaulle.
我现在调遣广播队
I'll dispatch the radio teams.
如果这些人是在本地播 马上就能找出他们
If they're broadcasting locally, we'll find them right away.
- 快去 - 他为大家
- Go! - ...he had prepared
留下了这些话
these words for you.
朋友们 兄弟们
Friends, brothers,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 法国民众们
sisters, citizens of France,
我现在正在向大家发言
I'm speaking to you now
因为现在是你们应该知道真♥相♥的时刻
because it's time you knew the truth.
不久以后
France will soon be entirely
法国将被德军全面侵占
under German occupation.
敌人封锁了军队
The enemy is locking arms.
他们占领了我们的家园
Their eyes on the same horizon,
他们的铁蹄踏上了你们的土地
their boots marching in unison across your land
投下了密布的阴影
casting a great shadow.
但是这是他们的秘密
But this is their secret
他们的胜利完全依赖于你们
their victory depends entirely on you.
他们依赖于你们软弱的感受
They depend on you feeling weak,
- 你们无力 渺小的感受 - 我们接近了
- powerless and small.- We are closing in.
等等 信♥号♥♥在移♥动♥
Wait! The signal is moving.
- 他们知道如果你们被分散 - 在东北方
- They know if divided... - Northeast!
我们能够被击垮 也能被教会学会痛恨
We can be broken and taught to hate.
但是一同努力手挽手
But together, when we lock arms,
我们就是一支无法想象的力量
we are a force they cannot imagine.
我们就是...
We are...
我们就是...
We are...
一道驱散黑暗的光芒
a light that will push back the darkness.
我们有无数双眼睛
We have 100,000 eyes
盯着他们的一举一动
watching their every move.
我们有无数双耳朵细听着他们的计谋
100,000 ears listening to their plans.
我们还有无数双拳头 举像天空
100,000 fists, raised to the sky,
准备好了出击 每一个被他们掠去的人
ready to strike. And everyone they've taken,
我们的所爱之人
all our loves,
都在凝视 照亮前路 一条指向星辰
are looking down, lighting the way. One for each star.
一条指向月亮
One for the moon.
他们会见识到我们不可阻挡的力量
They will see that we are unstoppable.
我们的歌♥曲就是希望
Our song is hope,
是愤怒 也是骄傲
and rage, and pride.
我们会在他们的阴影下全副武装
We will prepare in the shadows,
在每一条小巷中 在每一座大桥下
in the alleys, under the bridges,
在每一片森林中
in the woods.
他们停下了 朝前开
They've stopped. Up ahead!
我们就是无法熄灭的火焰
We are a fire that cannot be put out.
我们就是那道
We are the light
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表