剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
头还疼吗
How is your headache?
之前好了 但现在又疼了
It went away, but now it's back.
听着 在你做出会后悔的决定之前...
Listen, before you do anything you might regret...
- 三杯伏特加 - 好的 女士
- Three vodkas, please. - Yes, Madame.
- 又见面了 海伦- 你好 萨宾娜·费伯
- Hello again, Helene. - Hello. Sabine Faber,
这是海蒂·阿德勒 你父亲说过很多
Heidi Adler. I've heard so much about you
- 关于你的事 - 是吗
- from your father. - Oh?
我们在波兰时曾经共事 在同一栋办公楼里
We worked together in Poland, in the same building.
- 你真是远道而来啊 - 他说每个德国人
- You've come a long way. - He said every German
都应该至少来一次明亮之城
needs to see the City of Lights at least once,
巴黎的昵称
所以他给了我一张邀请函
so he arranged me an invitation.
我们为少将先生干个杯吧
We'll drink to the Brigadefuhrer.
我不喜欢伏特加 烧喉咙
I don't like vodka... It burns my throat.
我之前也不喜欢
I never liked it either.
但自从我在波兰工作 我就爱上它了
But since I'm working in Poland, I learned to love it.
你在那里是做什么工作的
What kind of work do you do there?
就是那种能让我参加这种派对的工作
The kind that gets me invited to parties like this.
是作为施密特上将的客人吗
Oh, as a guest of... Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt?
不不不 是单独邀请我的 我是"独身一人"
Oh, no, no, no, no. The invitation came in my name. I'm "unaccompanied."
- 敬独身一人 - 我还以为
- To being unaccompanied. - I thought
你不喜欢伏特加
you didn't like vodka.
可能我现在喜欢了
Maybe I like it now.
π 3 1 4 5 1 9
Pi. 3, 1, 4, 5, 1, 9.
斐波纳契数列 1 1 2 3 5 8
Fibonacci. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8.
欧拉数 2 7 1 8 2 8
Euler's. 2, 7, 1, 8, 2, 8.
"金盏菊"
"Marigold."
告诉我那艘潜艇在北海的位置
I want U-boat locations in the North Sea.
- 坐标 - 我不知道
- Coordinates! - I don't know!
你当然知道 你就是坐着它来的
Of course you know. You came here by U-boat.
- 我怎么会知道 - 你还想再来一次吗
- How would I know?! - Do you wanna go again?
因为这还挺有效的
Because it's been so effective.
别逼我
Do not push me!
我看你才应该歇一会
Maybe you're the one who needs a break.
- 我好的很 - 你确定吗 因为我
- I'm fine. - Are you sure? Because I'm
才是那个该崩溃的人 不是你
the one who's supposed to crack, not you.
- 你就是这么审问克劳斯的吗 - 这和他
- Is this how you interrogated Klaus? - This has nothing to do
没关系 继续
with him. Again.
那些潜艇
The Uboat pens,
到底在哪
where are they?
我 不
I. Don't.
- 知道 - 那来帮你想
- Know! - Let me help you.
就一个字
One syllable.
是或否
Yes or no!
在斯塔万格吗
Stavanger? Hm?
均为挪威城市
不是吗 那是克里斯蒂安松吗
No? Kristiansand?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
- 还是卑尔根 - 卑尔根
- Bergen? - Bergen?
- 对 卑尔根 - 在挪威
- Yes, Bergen. - In Norway?
对 你们在挪威的防御呢
Yes. What are your defences in Norway?
到此为止了
We're done here.
这是真正的解放
It's really quite liberating.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Prost! - Prost!
不好意思 这是你的吗
Excuse me. Is this yours?
萨宾娜
Sabine.
过来
Come here.
现在你可以和我谈了
Oh, now, you're ready to talk.
- 你去哪了 - 出去走了走
- Where were you? - I went out for a walk.
我要想想事情
I needed to think about things.
- 所有人都注意到你缺席了 - 那又怎样
- Everyone noticed your absence. - What about it?
这表明了你的婚姻有多糟糕
It reflects poorly on your marriage.
你很清楚
You know better
家丑不可外扬
than to air your dirty laundry in public.
准备好发言了吗
Are you ready for your speech?
好的 好了
Right. Right.
先生们女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家注意
may I have your attention please.
我想向大家介绍我们的主宾
I would like to introduce you to our guest of honour,
武装党卫军少将 弗朗兹·费伯先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer Franz
还有他美丽的妻子 萨宾娜
And his beautiful wife, Sabine.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢 今晚大家能够来到这里
Thank you very much. It is a great honour for me to be here
是我的荣幸 欢迎各位的到来
with you all this evening. You have been so welcoming.
我尽量长话短说 我只想说
I will keep this short. I will only say that,
虽然我非常荣幸
while it is a profound honour
能够担任这一重要职务
to be entrusted with this position,
但我每天都在质问自己
I'm struggling every day
自己是否称职
with the question am I worthy?
我是否值得生命中的一切美好
Am I worthy of any of my life's blessings?
我最后发现
And I realize,
不 我不称职
no, I'm not.
至少现在不
I'm not yet.
但是
But
我有信心 怀着这份对
I have faith that, with the love that I feel
德国的热爱
for Germany,
我会逐渐更好地认识到自己的
I will come to understand better every day
职责和使命
what my true duty is.
那就是认清是非对错
My true duty is to know what is right
并坚持真理
and what's wrong, and to follow
不计任何代价
what's right no matter what the cost.
因为我们所做的每一个决定
Because every choice that we make
都将改变未来
shapes the future
为了我们的家人 也为我们自己
for our families and for ourselves.
我们一步步迈向胜利
We have taken strides toward victory.
却也损失惨重
We have also known loss.
我们... 必须为此哀悼
We... must grieve.
所以
So,
为了现在正注视着我们的无数英灵
for the sake of all the souls watching us right now,
他们关注着
watching
我们做的每一个决定
every choice that we make,
我们要让他们感到骄傲
let us make them proud,
我们要给予他们荣耀和热爱
let us show them honour
做出正确的选择
and love, and do what is right.
- 因为未来... - 我有话要说
- Because the future... - I have something to say.
我想敬一杯
I want to make a toast
敬我丈夫一杯
to my husband.
弗朗兹
Franz,
我从没想过你能成为今天这样的男子汉
I never thought you'd become the man you are today.
希望我们都最终成为你所期许的人
I hope we can all find a way to live by your words.
敬未来
To the future!
胜利...
Sieg...
万岁
Heil!
- 胜利 - 万岁
- Sieg... - Heil!
- 胜利 - 万岁
- Sieg... - Heil!
卡利福的市民们
Citizens of Caillefaux, I expect
请大家注意
your full attention.
请到城镇广场集♥合♥
You are all to proceed
有重要通知宣布
to the town square for an important announcement.
动起来 动起来
Move! Move!
所有人必须到场
Attendance is mandatory.
等等 先看看
Hey, come on. Watching.
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
所有人 快点
Everyone, move
到广场上 立刻
into the square, now!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
快走
Move now!
贾克·希格
Jacques Rigaud,
我们知道你就在这
we know you are here.
如果你真是自己所说的那种人
If you truly are who you say you are,
就不要像懦夫一样躲着
don't hide like a coward.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表