剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
他是永远不能正常发展的
Mongoloids never develop normally.
你想想未来
And when you think about the future,
那会是怎么样的
what would it have been?
对他而言
For him?
对你又是怎样
For you?
你还这么年轻
You are still so young...
你还有很多希望
you have so much to hope for.
最重要的是
The most important thing is
这不是你的错
what happened is not your fault.
爸爸
Oh, Papa.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我怪我自己 也许我应该
I blame myself. Maybe I should've had
更彻底的查查弗朗兹的背景
Franz's background checked more thoroughly.
我一直都清楚你值得一个更好的人
I always knew you deserved better.
但我也看到了你有多爱他
But I saw how you loved him.
自从妈妈去世以后
He made you laugh...
我第一次看见他能让你开怀大笑
for the first time since we lost Mama.
我只想让你再快乐起来
I only wanted to make you happy again,
你会的
which you will be...
我保证
I promise.
现在
Now,
我希望不是这个时候说这件事
I wish the timing was better.
不过我在等人开会
But I'm expecting someone for a meeting.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
was there something else you wanted to tell me?
没有了 我回房♥间躺着了
No. I'll go to my room, maybe lie down.
宾娜 是什么
'Bine, what is it?
求你了
Please.
你可以告诉爸爸的
You can tell your father.
爸爸
Papa...
事情严重
it's serious.
事关弗朗兹
It's about Franz.
下周 密谍伙伴第二集
Next week, on an all new X Company.
爸爸 你听我说
Papa, please listen to me,
汉斯已经不是我以为的那个他了
Hans is not the man I thought he was.
你和他是什么关系
What's your relationship with him?
很复杂
Complicated.
有什么是我应该知道的吗
Is there anything I should know?
这是我所信任你的事
This is something I trusted you with.
密谍伙伴 下周三 CBC电视台九点
X Company, next Wednesday at 9:00 on CBC.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表