剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
当你勾引上将时
I thought it was just social grasping
我以为那只是你的正常交际
when you threw yourself at the Obergruppenfuhrer.
你不会是第一个这么干的
You wouldn't be the first.
但后来我发现你继续和他的女婿交往
But then I see you carrying on with his son-in-law too.
这就有更深的含义了
Well, that tells a more serious story.
把手腕给我
Give me your wrists.
- 好吧 - 不要
- Fine. - No!
给你
Here.
戈施总是挑我的毛病
Goetschl is always trying to discredit me,
为他自己犯下的错责怪我
blame me for his mistakes.
但如果我把他眼皮底下的叛徒
But if I bring him a traitor,
告发给他
someone working right under his nose,
那头蠢驴可就笑不出来了
that will wipe the smile off the mule's face.
除非他把功劳据为己有
Until he takes all the credit.
更糟的是
Or worse,
他可能还会怪你雇用了间谍
blames you for hiring a spy in the first place.
我会越级上报的
I'll go over his head.
我告发两个叛徒就没人介意了
No one will care if I bring in two.
是时候招供了 海伦
It's time for you to talk, Helene.
- 她在哪儿 - 这不像她的作风
- Where is she? - It's not like her.
费伯和她在同一间办公室
Faber works in the same office;
说不定他能告诉我们她在不在那里
maybe he can tell us if she's there.
你知道该去哪儿吧
So, you know where to go?
知道
Yes.
多给你一块
Here's an extra Groschen
- 跑的快一点 去吧 - 好的
- to go as fast as you can. Go! - I will.
刚才跟你说话的男人是谁
Who was that man you were talking to?
交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
照片里的男人是谁
Who's the man in the photo?
你还有哪些同伙
Who else are you working with?
你把弗朗兹·费伯当成目标有多久了
How long have you been targeting Franz Faber?
别逼我开枪
I'll shoot if I have to.
施密特上将呢
What about Obergrupperfuhrer Schmidt? Hm?
你跟他在一起有什么企图
What are your intentions with him?
你难道不觉得良心不安吗
How do you live with yourself?
阿德勒小姐
Fraulein Adler?
戈施区队长找你
Polizeifuhrer Goetschl is asking for you.
马上就去
I'll be right there!
他没出现
He didn't show.
那是个红信封
It was a red envelope.
他知道那是什么意思 肯定出问题了
He knows what that means. Something's wrong.
他也可能不在
Or he's not there.
我可以用亚力克的身份去办公室
I could go into the office as Alec,
告诉他们我想要许可证
tell them I'm looking for a permit.
不行 那样太引人注目了
No, you'll draw too much attention.
而且万一真的出事了呢
And what if something is wrong?
我们需要一个朋友
We need a friend.
你就这样走进我们家
Isn't it risky, you just walking up
- 不是很危险吗 - 不
- to our house like this? - No.
我在火车站上班
I work at the train station.
名义上 我只是把今晚的车票带给你
Officially, I'm just bringing you your tickets for tonight.
- "名义上" - 我需要你的帮助
- "Officially"? - I need your help.
- 出事了吗 - 没有危险
- Has something happened? - There's no danger,
但我需要你到移♥民♥和安置办公室去找奥罗拉
but I need you to go to the Race and Resettlement office to find Aurora.
- 她没事吧 - 我们正要弄个明白
- Is she all right? - That's what we need to know.
我朋友会帮你望风的
My friend will be looking for you.
我不能丢下达格娜一个人
I can't leave Dagna alone.
达格娜是谁
Who's Dagna?
她被带到这里
She... she was brought here
让我们收养
for adoption.
但她很害怕 不肯从衣柜里出来
But she's scared and just won't come out.
达格娜
Dagna?
你好 达格娜 我叫亚力克
Hello, Dagna. My name's Alec.
我在火车站工作
I work in the train station.
我来把车票捎给这位女士
I came to bring this lady her tickets,
她说你可能是害怕了
and she says maybe you're scared.
我只和她有泛泛之交
I only know her a little bit,
但我已经知道她很善良
but I already know she's very kind.
达格娜
Dagna,
告诉你一个秘密
I'll tell you a secret.
你知道我在火车站工作之前
Do you know what my job was
是干什么的吗
before the train station?
我以前是剧院里的艺人
I used to be an entertainer at the theatre.
我有个魔术师朋友
And I had a magician friend
给我表演过一个戏法
who showed me a trick.
你想看的话我可以给你变一个
I can show you if you want.
他用一枚硬币
He used a coin
就像这个
like this.
看见了吧 但他比我擅长变戏法
See? But he was better at it than me.
我很笨拙
I'm very clumsy.
我总是把东西搞掉
I'm always dropping things.
我来照看她
I'll watch her.
请去看看奥罗拉是不是没事
Please go see if Aurora's all right.
安妮娅
Ania.
想让我教你变魔术吗
Would you like me to teach you the trick?
萨宾娜
Sabine?
你好 我是来看海伦的 她在这儿吗
Oh, hello! I came to see Helene. Is she here?
我没看见她 她一定是午饭还没吃完
I haven't seen her. She must be late from lunch.
- 小达格娜适应的怎么样 - 她很好
- How is little Dagna settling in? - She's fine.
你肯定不容易吧 家里来了个孩子
Must be so hard for you. A new child in the house,
还只有你一个人照顾她
especially when you're on your own.
我一个人
"On my own"?
当你的丈夫晚上在这里
While your husband is here at night,
开秘密会议的时候
having secret meetings.
你一定挺辛苦的
It must make things harder for you.
我不知道你说的"秘密"是什么意思
I don't know what you mean by "secret."
弗朗兹的工作是为了帝国的安全
Franz does whatever needs to be done
为了保护我们大家
for the security of the Reich, to keep us all safe.
我从不质疑他工作的性质
I don't question what his job demands of him,
我也不能想象别人会对此质疑
and I can't imagine anyone else would, either.
当然 我们都感谢他的牺牲
Of course. We all appreciate his sacrifices.
能不能告诉海伦我来过了
Will you tell Helene I was here?
我会的
I will.
萨宾娜
Sabine.
没事 我是奥罗拉的朋友
It's OK, I'm a friend of Aurora's.
- 你找到她了吗 - 没有
- Did you find her? - Mmmm.
她的包在桌上 但海蒂说她还在吃午饭
Her purse was at her desk, but Heidi said she was away for lunch.
她还提到弗朗兹
She was also asking about Franz,
说他开秘密会议 弗朗兹也不在那里
about his "secret meetings." He wasn't inside either.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
别担心了 我们会找到他们
Don't worry about it. We'll find them.
回家吧 你已经尽力了
Go on home. There's nothing more you can do.
你的好朋友萨宾娜
Your good friend Sabine...
要不就是天真到
she's either incredibly naive
不相信她丈夫会干见不得人的事 或者
about her husband's secrets or,
我也不知道
I don't know,
说不定她也有秘密呢
perhaps she's hiding something too.
我还记得以前在德意志少女联合会的时候
I remember when I was a girl in the Bund Deutscher Madel.
最重要的就是忠诚
Nothing was more important than loyalty,
勇气
bravery,
还有力量
strength.
我们都是那么坚定
And we were so committed,
教官们甚至都不用亲自动手清除弱者
the instructors didn't even need to weed out the weak.
我们自己就会做了
We did that ourselves.
夜深人静 就在房♥间里
Late at night, in our rooms,
我们会互相测试
we'd test each other.
我们会拿一根钉子
We'd take a spike,
就像这个一样
just like this...
扎进
and push it
女孩的胳膊里
into a girl's arm
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表