剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
所以我们要做的就是劫车 窃取里面的麦克风
so what we have to do is break in, steal the microphone
和发射器
and transmitter inside.
或者我们可以直接偷走那辆货车
Or we just steal the van?
如果我们不断移♥动♥
Direction-finding teams
测向队会更难追踪到我们
will have a much harder time tracking us if we're moving.
偷走无线电发射货车 在城市游绕行
Steal a radio station van, drive around the city
在车上播放抵抗组织的广播 后面还跟着纳粹
broadcasting a Resistance call to arms with Nazis on our tail?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
辛克莱不会喜欢的 对不对
Sinclair's going to hate it, isn't he?
这计划也太棒了
It's bloody brilliant is what it is.
贾克·希格
Jacques Rigaud.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是个紧急通知
It's short notice.
但明天会有一辆供给火车
But there is a supply train leaving tomorrow
开去波兰 装着给东部军队的配给
that goes to Poland. Rations for the troops in the East
我
I...
我能确保
I can ensure that...
其中有一辆车是空的且不会被检查
one car is empty and won't be checked.
等你拿到了细节
When you get the details, send a telegram
给回复地址发个电报 接下来就是我们的事了
to the return address. We'll take it from there.
恩斯特 谢谢你
Ernst, thank you.
保重
Take care.
邓肯
Duncan.
我得跟格雷塔说点什么
I need something to tell Greta.
她很担心克劳斯
She's been worried about Klaus.
我们通过皇家护理协会写过信给他
We've written to him via the Royal Care Society.
- 但他一直没回信 - 他在一个军官营里
- But he hasn't written back. - He's at an officer's camp.
- 他在那待遇不错 - 你有亲眼见过他吗
- He's treated fairly. - Have you actually seen him?
有 我看过他一次
I did, Ernst. I got a chance to visit him, yes.
- 他怎么样 - 他很好
- How was he? - He was well.
你还记得我们教孩子们下象棋的那个夏天吗
You remember that summer we taught the boys to play chess?
- 记得 - 我可以问你一个忙吗
- Yeah. - Can I ask you a favour?
如果你可以给他买♥♥套象棋
If you could get him a set,
我肯定这能让他在一切结束前
I'm sure it would help keep his mind off things
忘掉那些烦人的事情
until this is all over.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
我知道羞耻的感觉
I know the shame
他肯定感觉自己像个囚犯
he must be feeling as a prisoner.
所以 拜托了 邓肯
So, please, Duncan,
下一次你见到他
when you see him,
告诉他 我为他自豪
let him know that I'm very proud of him
还有他的母亲十分爱他
and that his mother loves him very much.
我钦佩你的勇敢 邓肯
I admire your courage, Duncan.
这场战争夺走了你的长子
The war has taken your elder son;
而威廉生死未卜
William is still missing.
这看起来非常不公平
It seems unfair that...
我的儿子还得到这种奢侈的待遇
my son is given all this luxury.
你所做的我感激不尽
I can't thank you enough for what you have done.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What's wrong?
是克劳斯
It's Klaus.
邓肯你对我隐瞒了什么事吗
Duncan, what is it you're not telling me?
恩斯特 你的儿子
Ernst, your son...
已经殉职了
died in the line of duty.
你说什么
What are you saying?
他企图毁坏
He tried to destroy
我们的通信中心 还想暗♥杀♥我
our communications and assassinate me.
但他被制止了
But he was stopped.
- 被制止了 - 他被杀了 恩斯特
- Stopped? - He was killed, Ernst.
- 是你杀的吗 - 他手上当时拿着炸♥弹♥
- You killed him? - He had the bomb in his hands.
那是个自杀式行动
It was a suicide mission.
你向我保证过的 你保证过他会安全
You gave me your word! You promised he'd be safe!
他自己做出了决定 我... 我也没办法
He made his own decision. I... there was nothing I could do.
那你现在居然还来叫我帮忙
And you come here asking me for favours?
什么人才能干出这种事
What kind of man does that?
- 他现在在哪 - 恩斯特
- Where is he? - Ernst.
他的尸体在哪 你们怎么处理他的尸体
Where is his body? What did you do with his body?
我无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
对不起 恩斯特
I'm sorry, Ernst.
你这是在干什么
What is all this?
我知道您马上要调到波兰了
I understand you're relocating to Poland.
施密特上将吩咐我为您打点行李
Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt has asked me to start packing
- 我想应该没问题吧 - 贾克·希格
- for you. I hope that's fine. - Jacques Rigaud
被捕了 在他被移交去柏林之前
has been arrested. No one is to interrogate him
任何人都不得审问
before he's sent to Berlin.
你是怎么这么快抓到他的
How did you secure him so quickly?
最好还是不要暴露我线人的身份吧
Some informants are best kept quiet.
很荣幸我能和您一起共事
I am honoured to have worked with you.
祝您在波兰一切顺利 希望您的继任者
And I wish you good luck in Poland and I hope that your replacement,
区队长费舍尔先生会像您一样耐心地对我
Herr Oberfuhrer Fischer, will treat me as patiently.
我们根本就不该相信费伯
We should never have trusted Faber!
他闯进我们这 要我说我们也去他家
He came to our home. I say we go to his,
把枪抵在他老婆头上打电♥话♥叫他回家
get his wife to call him with a gun to her head.
尼尔 这只会让我们前功尽弃
Neil, that will only burn what we've built.
他在波兰对我们还是有价值的
He's valuable to us in Poland.
我们要顾全大局
We need to keep our eyes on the bigger picture.
那我们不能再待在这了 这安全屋已经废了
Well, we can't stay here. This safe house is blown.
如果费伯想逮捕我们 他早就这么做了
If Faber wanted to arrest all of us, he would have.
他留了字条 说明他还愿意谈 没准还能谈判
He left a note, which means he's willing to talk. Maybe he's open to negotiating.
或者那就是请君入瓮
Or maybe that's an invitation to an ambush.
他想在去波兰前把事情都了结了
He's trying to tie up loose ends before heading to Poland.
我也不喜欢这主意 但如果有机会救回希格
I don't like it either, but if there's a chance to bargain
- 那就抓住机会 - 那到波兰的交通线
- for Rigaud, we take it. - What about transport
怎么样了 和你的联络人沟通得怎么样
to Poland? How did things go with your contact?
我们要另觅出路了
We need to find another way.
现在先想想怎么把希格救回来吧 拜托
Let's just focus on getting Rigaud back, please.
我们要希格回来 完好无损的
We need Rigaud back, unharmed.
你们闯进我家
You come to my home.
让我妻子也牵扯进去 把我从办公室拖出来
Involve my wife. Pull me from my work.
你们也没告诉我法国的头号♥通缉犯
You fail to mention that the most wanted man
在我负责保卫的会议上
in France was present at a meeting I protected.
我们没义务通知你
We didn't owe you that information.
你们向我保证过要维护我的信誉
You made a commitment not to compromise my credibility.
你们也没做到 我不会再因为你们的空口大话
You failed. I will not risk getting shot for treason
冒着悲伤叛国的罪名被处死
because your word cannot be trusted.
是你提出的这次会面 你有所求
You called this meeting. You want something.
我在柏林的同事想亲自审问希格
My colleagues in Berlin want to interrogate Rigaud
这对我们双方利益都没好处
themselves. This is in neither of our interests.
我会帮他逃跑
I will allow him to escape.
- 很好 - 作为交换 我也不会继续
- Good. - In exchange, I will no longer
做双重间谍 我们的关系到此为止
work as a double agent. We will sever all ties.
理解
Understood.
- 谢谢 - 离演讲开始
- Thanks. - Less than an hour
- 不到一小时了 - 我们能做到的
- until the speech. - We'll make it.
米瑞的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Miri.
她是...
She's...
- 她曾是... - 是啊 她曾是
- she was... - Yeah, she was.
确定一下一切都就绪了
Make sure everything's ready to go.
我去看看汽油够不够
I'll check we've got enough gas.
如果你不介意我说的话
If you don't mind my saying,
你脸色可不太好
you don't look well.
你看起来就像
You look like I did
你们的士兵入侵我村子时候我的样子
when your soldiers invaded my village.
我发过誓至死都将捍卫心中所爱
I swore I would die protecting what I love.
但他们连那个权力都不给我
But they took that from me too, huh?
在我鼓起勇气之前
I rotted in a cell for weeks
我在扔在监狱里自生自灭了好几周
before I worked up the courage.
之后我醒来的时候已经在医院里了
Then I woke up in a hospital.
很显然我能活下来就是个奇迹
Apparently it was a miracle I survived.
帮我逃跑的护士说
The nurse that helped me escape
她想做一件好事
said she wanted to do something good.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表