剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
慢慢地
very slowly...
看她能忍♥到什么程度
to see how long she could take it.
你只要开口就行了
All you have to do is talk.
我们再试一次吧
Let's try this again.
你来这有什么目的
What is your purpose here?
弗朗兹·费伯知道你是间谍吗
Does Franz Faber know you are a spy?
- 求你了 求你住手 - 你来波兰
- Please! Please stop. - What is your real
- 真正的目的是什么 - 求你 住手
- purpose in Poland? Tell me! - Please, just stop!
住手 住手 求你 我说 我说
Stop, stop. Please, I'll talk, I'll talk.
这只是我的第一个任务
This is just my first assignment.
我被派到巴黎
I was sent to Paris to develop
通过他妻子与费伯建立信任
trust with Faber through his wife.
那她不是你真正的朋友吗
So she's not a real friend?
我和她交朋友只是为了接近他
I made friends with her to get closer to him.
他们都不知情
But neither of them knows this.
昨天晚上 和他在一起
Last night, with him,
不是为了任务
it wasn't business.
我是说 对他不是
I mean, not for him.
他不是叛徒
He's not a traitor.
你在监视他帮助抵抗组织
You're spying on him to help the Resistance.
为什么 你为什么这么做
Why? Why would you do that?
为了钱 说来话长
Money. It's a long story.
- 所以你还有领导 - 有一个处理人 对
- So you have a boss, a... - A handler, yes.
在镇里吗
Someone in town?
你们有多少人
How many of you are there here?
海蒂 如果你答应放了我
Heidi, if you promise to let me go
不告发我 我会告诉你他们的名字
and not to report me, I will give you their names.
- 名字 - 我能
- Names? - I can call
通过联络人召开紧急会议 当地所有的特工
an emergency meeting through a contact. All the local agents
都会见面 他们比我重要的多
will meet. They're much more significant than I am.
他们都是专业人士 海蒂
They're professionals. Heidi,
我绝对合作 只要你放了我
I'll cooperate completely. I would give you the money
我把钱都给你
as long as you let me go.
如果你能召集你的同伙
If you gather your colleagues
我保证放了你
I promise I will let you go.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
能不能在一个朋友的名下
Would it be possible to buy two tickets
买♥♥两张车票呢
and leave them under a friend's name?
当然
Of course.
姓名是比秀
The name is Bijou.
我要为他准备一个生日聚会
I'm arranging a birthday party for him,
他需要在下午三点整
and he needs to arrive in Pomoc
- 到达波玛克 - 波玛克 三点整
- at 3 p.m. sharp - Pomoc at 3 p.m.
谢谢你
Thank you.
三点整
3 p.m. sharp.
记下来
Write this down.
波玛克西部 就在从墓地那条路向下
Just west of Pomoc, down the road from the cemetery
有金属顶和绿窗户的那个小屋
in a hut with a metal roof and green windows.
至少会有三个人
There'll be at least three of them there.
敌方破坏分子
Saboteurs.
地下监狱的成员
Members of an underground cell.
他们很可能携带武器 准备好
And they're probably armed, so be prepared.
很好
Good.
我已经兑现了我的承诺 你说过
I did what I promised. You promised you'd...
放你走吗 我们现在去施密特上将家
Let you go? We're going to Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt's house
我会把你交给他的
where I will deliver a traitor.
像你这样背景 教育的女人
A woman of your background, your education,
你怎么可能出♥卖♥♥♥我们
how you could turn your back on our people?
把自己人出♥卖♥♥♥给敌人
Sell your body to the enemy?
还有你的同伙 也都是德国人吗
And your colleagues, all German too?
他们认为自己是爱国者
They consider themselves patriots.
- 爱国者 - 对
- Patriots? - Yes.
他们说希♥特♥勒♥的德国不是他们的德国
They say that Hitler's Germany is not their Germany.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 我什么也没做 - 继续开
- I'm not doing anything - Keep driving!
开不了 车没油了
I can't, we're running out of gas.
- 被跟我说谎- 求你别
- Don't lie to me! - Please don't!
别开枪 你自己看
Don't shoot. Just look for yourself!
不
No!
海蒂
Heidi,
我想让你知道
I want you to know
你是被犹太人杀的
that you were killed by a Jew.
怎么回事
What happened?
她
She, um,
她发现我了
she found me out.
她正准备告发我们 我阻止了她
And she was about to expose us so I stopped her.
行动还是安全的
The operation is safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在拿她怎么办
What do we do with this?
就像她对别的受害者那样
Same thing she did to all her victims.
乱葬岗不远
The mass grave's not far.
听着 我为什么还要等
Listen, why am I being kept waiting? My appointment
我的约见是在二十分钟以前
was 20 minutes ago.
非常抱歉 少将先生
I apologize, Herr Brigadefuhrer.
上将还在开会
The Obergruppenfuhrer is still in his meeting.
给海蒂买♥♥一张车票
Let's buy a ticket in Heidi's name.
到西班牙类似的地方吗
Somewhere neutral like Spain?
我会把票寄到她办公室
I'll courier a ticket to her desk.
看起来就像她要逃出镇子
It'll look like she was trying to get out of town.
在送德军进埋伏以后这么干
Right after sending German soldiers into an ambush.
- 看上去一定很可疑 - 你们拿到
- That won't look good on her. - You got your tickets
- 今晚的车票了吗 - 拿到了
- for the train tonight? - Yeah.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
说吧
Yeah.
你确定自己没事吗
You're sure you're OK?
很好
Good.
事情怎么发生的
How did it happen?
海蒂是怎么发现你是间谍的
How did Heidi figure out you were an agent?
一件事引到了另一件事
Just one thing led to another.
她开始问问题
She started asking questions
因为她觉得我和费伯有婚外情
Because she thought Faber and I were having an affair.
但是她为什么会这么觉得
But why would she think that?
因为她昨晚看见我们一起
Because she saw us together last night.
但是你昨晚和我们在营地啊
But you were with us up at the camp.
我们当时在说话
We were talking.
是那之后
It was after that.
她看见了什么
What did she see?
别让我再说了
Just don't make me say it.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
弗朗兹 进来吧
Franz, come in.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
你的这位年轻手下眼睛很尖
Your young colleague had his eyes open.
我们说话的这会
This man is in Pruszko
这人就在普鲁斯科 是个平民
as we speak. A civilian.
但是埃塞尔清楚的记得
But Untersturmfuhr Edsel clearly remembers
见过他穿着德军制♥服♥
seeing him in German uniform
出现在你的升职聚会上
at your promotion party in Paris.
现在 他手上有证据
And now, he has proof
证明你们两人之间有秘密往来
of a covert communication between you two.
你是一个叛徒
You are a traitor,
一个双面间谍
a double agent.
不是
No.
盟军只是以为我是双面间谍
The Allies only think I'm a double agent.
- 你在说什么 - 有一伙盟军间谍
- What are you saying? - A cell of Allied spies
试图在巴黎的时候拉拢我
tried to recruit me in Paris.
我认为这是一个摸清
I saw it as an opportunity to learn everything I could
敌方的好机会
about the enemy.
在过去的几周里 我一直
Over the last few weeks, I have been
在和他们"合作" 但是
"working" with them, but it has been calculated
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表