剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
and they forwarded them to Camp X.
要是能喝着苏格兰威士忌看就更好了
That would have been nice with Scotch.
德国人每天都在源源不断地来到生存空间
Germans are arriving every day to enjoy the Lebensraum.
在我们的帮助下
And with our help,
他们可以一切就绪 重新开始
they have everything they need to start fresh.
缝的可真好
So finely sewn.
所有的东西都是捐赠的吗
All of these were donated?
波兰是个富庶的国家
There is much wealth to be had in Poland.
说不定你也能给你自己找点东西穿
Maybe you'll find something for yourself.
比如一件适合与少将在城中散步的裙子
A nice dress to wear out on the town with the Brigadefuhrer?
在普鲁斯科吗
Out on the town in Pruszko?
这里有很多移♥民♥
There's a lot of us expatriates here.
我在慕尼黑可从来没这么忙过
My calendar was never this full in Munich.
你不应该下地的 黛瑞卡
You shouldn't be on your feet, Derica.
我当然应该 我得为这个可爱的小家伙
Sure, I should. I have to set a good example
做个好榜样
for this little sweetheart.
你有孩子吗 费伯夫人
Do you have any children, Frau Faber?
没有
No.
- 这些可以送下去了吗 - 可以了
- Is this ready to go downstairs? - Yes.
萨宾娜 我听说你在这和这些
Sabine. I heard you were working here
女士们一起工作 我想你可能渴了
with the ladies. I thought you might be thirsty.
你是有求于我吧
Or more likely you need something.
我需要你离开时在地下室的门口留一辆洗衣车
I need you to leave a laundry cart by the basement door when you leave.
不 不用想
No. I don't need to know
都知道你做的事有多危险
what you're up to to know it's dangerous.
我保证 绝对没有危险...
I promise, there's no risk...
除非我被抓住
Unless I get caught.
你的计划从来对我和弗朗兹没好处 是吧
Your plans never work out for Franz and me, do they?
还记得我们一起坐火车的时候吗
Remember when we took the train together,
就我们两个
just the two of us?
你想知道真♥相♥ 对吧
You wanted to know the truth, right?
但是我们永远不会知道了 对吧
But we'll never know, will we?
因为你从来不讲真话 不介意的话
Because you never tell the truth. If you'll excuse me,
我更想在不危害到我和我丈夫的情况下帮忙
I prefer to help in a way that won't endanger myself or my husband.
我已经记不得上一次
I can't remember the last time
吃这么棒的饭菜是什么时候了
I ate such a good meal.
在我的妻子和女儿看来
Between my wife and my daughter,
德国的配给都比不上这个
even the German rations are no match for this.
爸爸
Papa!
你是对的 亲爱的
You're right, my dear.
我们十分幸运
We are very lucky.
即使这意味着让德国人开我的火车
Even if it means letting the Germans run my trains.
玩游戏吧 伊琳娜 你答应我的
The game, Irena! You promised!
让我猜猜 Milek会喜欢玩什么游戏呢
And let me guess. Which game would Milek like?
- 那个记忆游戏 - 记忆游戏啊
- The memory game! - Aaah, memory game!
这是周六的传统活动 不过别担心
It is tradition on Sundays. But don't worry,
你很快就会上手的
you'll catch on quick.
那太好了
Good.
那我去拿魔法托盘
So, I will go and get the magic tray.
就是这个
Here it is.
是这样...
So...
你先看一眼托盘
you get to see the tray.
你看
Here.
托盘上有很多不同的东西
It has lots of different things on it.
- 是的 - 然后
- Right. - And then,
我放一个新的东西
I add one new thing.
别偷看
Don't look!
谁能找出新东西
And whoever identifies
谁就赢了
what it is wins.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Ready.
看吧
Voilà!
是不是那张游戏牌
Was it the playing card?
不是
No!
等我们终于在教堂里抓到那家伙后
After we finally catch the guy in the church,
皮特不得不装成
Peter has to pretend
德国支持者去帮那个混♥蛋♥
to be a German sympathizer and spring the bastard.
我就喜欢看德国佬穿高跟靴
I love a German on his heels.
很快就不会了
Well, he wasn't for long.
所有的新特工都这么自信吗
Are all new agents so confident?
不是
No.
我们出第一个任务时 最小的那个
On our first mission, our youngest,
哈利...
Harry...
他怕得要死 把装备都掉到桥下去了
he was so nervous he dropped his bloody gear off a bridge.
差点没炸成桥
The damn thing almost didn't get blown.
爱慕者写给你的吗
From an admirer?
是我侄女
It's from my niece,
玛姬 玛
Maggie. Mags.
从英国北部寄来的
It's from northern England.
为了保证战乱期间他们的安全
She's there with the rest of the orphans for safety
她跟其他的孤儿都在那里
during the bombings.
她喜欢把花夹在信里
She likes to press them in letters.
- 她也是个孤儿吗 - 对
- She's an orphan? - Yeah.
她只有我一个亲人了
I'm all she has now.
家里情况怎么样
And how is life at home?
老样子
the usual.
孩子们上学 抱怨做家务
School, complaining about chores,
一直问我什么时候回去
wondering when I'm coming home.
她的生活还算正常
Her life's still so normal.
算吗
Is it?
她失去了家人和家庭
She lost her family, her home.
至少她是安全的
But she's safe.
她知道还会有明天
She knows what tomorrow looks like.
在这里
Over here,
只有兵荒马乱
everything's upside-down.
我很感激玛
I'm grateful for Mags,
不过好像不太公平
but it doesn't seem fair.
我家以前在纳兹耶开了一家糖果店
My family used to own a candy shop in Nadzieja.
那一晚之后整栋房♥子就空了
The building's been empty ever since the night
纳粹把我父母带走了
the Nazis took my parents away.
但有一天我会让那间糖果店再次营业
But I'm going to open that candy store again.
有一天 我的孩子
One day, my children
也会只有上学
will only have school and chores
和抱怨做家务
to complain about too.
你可以给我念念吗
Would you read to me?
"亲爱的尼尔叔叔
"Dear Uncle Neil,
今天我们开始学数学了
today, we started learning maths.
我不太喜欢
I don't like it much,
不过数学课以后 我们去抓蝌蚪了
but afterwards, we got to catch tadpoles
然后可以观察小蝌蚪长大"
so we can watch them grow."
幸好你不介意做这些针线活
I'm glad you don't mind the needlework.
我都看对眼了
Makes me cross-eyed.
我都差点忘了自己有多喜欢了
I forgot how much I liked it.
我得回家准备周日的晚餐了
I have to get home to get Sunday dinner started.
黛瑞卡会载我们去市场 你要一起吗
Derica is going to give us a lift to the market. Do you want to come?
我还有两条裙子要弄
I only have, uh, these two dresses left.
那明天见了
See you tomorrow then.
我是不是又要输了
Am I losing again?
不是 亚力克快输了
No. Alec is losing.
不过这是他翻身的机会 准备好了吗
But this is his chance to redeem himself. Ready?
好了
I'm ready.
让我想想 别看 别偷看
Let's see. Don't look. Don't look.
好了
And voilà!
亚力克
Alec?
我还是留给冠军们回答吧
I think I'll leave it to the champions.
- 哪里有... - 走廊尽头
- Uh, where is your...? - Down the hall.
亚力克
Alec?
你在我爸爸的书房♥做什么
What are you doing in my father's study?
你提到过他的火车模型
You mentioned his model train.
他现在不用了
He doesn't use it much anymore.
我觉得是因为那些模型
I think it reminds him
总能让他想起以前的生活
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表