剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
it might complicate the relationship we've built.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
连你自己也不知道
You don't know that.
海蒂看到你当时妥协了
Heidi saw you in a compromising situation.
我当时很小心
And I took care of it.
那根本不该发生
That never should have happened.
我们还得去收拾你的烂摊子
We had to clean up your mess!
她差点就去告诉施密特了
She was about to tell Schmidt.
所有的一切都有可能分崩离析
Everything could have fallen apart because the two of you
就因为你们两个不当心
weren't careful!
但并没有发生那样的事
But it didn't.
- 我知道我在做什么 阿尔弗雷德 - 是吗
- I know what I'm doing, Alfred. - Do you?
几个月的精心计划 利用萨宾娜 努力赢得
Months of planning, leveraging Sabine, you working
施密特的信任 哈利为此命都没了
to win Schmidt's trust. Harry gave his life for this.
一切都可能白费
All of that could end up being for nothing because
- 就因为你和费伯的暧昧 - 我和他暧昧
- of your relationship with Faber. - My relationship?!
没错 这和我无关
Yeah. Not that it's my business.
除非你是失去判断力了
Unless you might be losing perspective.
- 不要在这给教训我 - 如果这事
- Don't... Don't lecture me. - If it's distracting you
让你分心忘记大局 我就不是在教训你
from the bigger picture. I'm not lecturing;
- 我是担心你 - 担心我爱上他了吗
- I'm just concerned about you. - I might be attracted to him?
我是担心他是在玩弄你 利用你对他的信任
That he might be playing you, using your trust...
我再说一遍 我知道我在做什么
I told you. I know what I'm doing.
真的吗 因为我不这么觉得
Really? Because I don't anymore.
我不知道你在做什么
Know what you're doing, I mean.
此时此刻 我都不知道你是谁
Right now, I don't know who you are.
你根本不懂
You have no goddamn idea
为了我们能走到这一步我都做了什么
what I've had to do to get us this far.
我做的一切
Everything I have done
为了大局做的一切
has been for the bigger picture.
什么事
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
- 你到底在对我隐藏什么 - 你不必知道
- What are you not telling me? - Nothing you need to know.
这就是辛克莱警告过我的
This is what Sinclair warned me about.
- 你对我的感觉 - 所以我是对的
- Your feelings for me. - So I was right.
就是辛克莱让你结束这一切的
It was Sinclair who made you end things.
我们得把这些设置好
We need to get this done.
好吧
Yeah.
你得理解 如果我不知道你到底要什么
You understand, I can't just let this happen
我不能就让你们这么干
if I don't know what your intentions are...
这是为了你着想 你知道得越少越好
it's really in your best interest to know as little as possible.
以防盖世太保问起我吗
In case the Gestapo questions me?
只是让你少些遮掩
Oh, it just means you have less to hide.
你说过我不会处于任何危险的境地的
You said that I wouldn't be in any danger
不会有任何冒险
that there was no risk!
你不会有危险的
You're not!
所以说这不单单是安监听设备什么的
So it's not just some... listening devices or something.
我有妻儿 第二个孩子也要出生了
I have a wife and child. Another child on the way.
- 不能拿她们的性命冒险 - 我们都必须
- Can't risk their lives as well. - We all have
冒险一试
to take risks.
为海伦·鲍尔伪造文件一♥码♥事
Forging a few documents for some Helene Bauer is one thing,
但是楼下的那群陌生人
But there are strangers now downstairs doing
在我提供的艺术品上做违法之事是另一♥码♥事
illegal things with art pieces that I offered to supply.
我能是无罪的吗
How am I not guilty?
我改变主意了 你必须让你的人离开这里
I've changed my mind. You need to tell your people to leave.
- 曼弗雷德 - 马上就去
- Manfred... - Do it now!
否则我就打电♥话♥给我楼上的老板
Or I'll call my boss upstairs.
他的兄弟是个警官 我说出一切
His brother is an officer. I'll tell him everything I know.
你是对的 尼尔
You were right, Neil.
这是个钓大鱼的骗局
It was a long con.
因为我大家都不安全
And now no one's safe because of me.
没错 所以说我们
OK. So what are we gonna
- 能够做些什么吗 - 有人来看你了
- do about it? - Visitor for you.
威尔
Will!
爸爸
Dad!
嘘 没事的
Shhh. It's OK.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. Shh. It's OK. It's OK.
没事了
You're all right.
没事了
You're all right.
没事了
It's OK.
没事了
It's all right.
- 叫你的人离开这儿 - 我不能这么做
- Tell your people to leave! - I can't do that.
事情办得差不多了 今晚就可以改变一切
Too much has gone into this. Tonight could change everything.
会是炸♥弹♥袭击吗
Is it a bomb?
你们要袭击希姆勒吗
Are you going after Himmler?
他们会径直来找我
They'll come straight to me.
他们会找上我 我告诉你
They'll come knocking at my door. And I tell you,
我会招供的 我会告诉他们一切 我不是英雄
I'll break, I'll tell them everything. I'm not a hero!
我很抱歉 你必须现在走
I'm sorry. You need to leave now!
即使你现在告发了我们 你也脱不了干系
Even if you report us, you won't be spared.
你曾经帮助过我们 你已经是
You've helped us in the past, you're already
- 身负背叛的罪名了 - 我会抓住这个机会
- guilty of treason. - I'll take that chance.
他们或许会对我网开一面 要是我...
They'll probably show me some more leniency if I...
别这样做 告诉他们
Then don't. Tell them
真♥相♥ 告诉他们是盟军间谍让你别无选择
the truth. Tell them that the Allied spies gave you no choice,
间谍知道你七岁的女儿莉斯贝思
that they know your 7-year-old daughter Liesbeth
在西弗鲍尔街的丽珍小学读书
is at Lietzensee elementary school on Schiffbauer Street.
告诉他们间谍威胁要杀了她
Tell them they threatened to kill her
要是你不配合的话
if you don't cooperate.
我从没告诉过你我女儿的名字
I never told you my daughter's name.
曼弗雷德
Manfred?
是他 我得告诉他
It's him. I have to tell him.
- 不要这么做 - 曼弗雷德
- Don't. - Manfred?
曼弗雷德我丢了一张作者的名单
Manfred, I'm missing one of the master lists.
一切还好吧
Is everything all right?
怎么了 曼弗雷德 你看起来不太好
What is it, Manfred? You don't look well.
就要结束了 威尔 你坚持到这一步很棒
It's almost over, Will. Look how far you've made it.
- 到底发生了什么 - 说来话长
- What's going on? - It's a long story.
- 你怎么会在这儿 - 说来话长
- How are you even here? - It's a long story.
之后我再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
我当时不知道你是否还活着
I just didn't know if you were still alive or not.
有些时候 我仅仅是希望
And sometimes, just the hope...
希望你还是在那
just the hope that you were still out there,
那是我唯一的念想
that's the only thing I had.
奥利怎么样了
How's Ollie?
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
我会有个夏威夷侄子吗
Do I have a Hawaiian nephew yet?
那里发生了袭击 威尔
There was an attack, Will.
奥利在行动中牺牲了
Ollie was killed in action.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
- 你坐下吧 - 不
- You should sit down. - No.
- 快坐吧 - 不需要 我又没病
- I insist. - There's no need. I'm not sick.
那到底怎么了
Then what is it?
我喝多了
I've had too much to drink.
曼弗雷德 今天很关键
Manfred. Today of all days.
是的 我知道
Yes. I'm...
我有喝酒的毛病
I have a problem with drinking
- 一有压力就想喝 - 让韦伯小姐给你
- when I'm under pressure. - Get Fraulein Weber
端杯浓咖啡来
to fetch you a strong cup of coffee
振作起来
and pull yourself together. It's a day
今天的事可是关乎国家的荣誉啊
of national pride for heaven's sake.
- 我们不容有任何差错 - 我知道我知道
- We cannot afford mistakes. - I know, I know.
我很抱歉 我二十分钟再后回来
I'm sorry. I'll be back in 20 minutes,
我会假装不知道这件事
and we'll pretend this never happened.
做得好曼弗雷德
Well done, Manfred.
我就知道你能办到
I knew you could do it.
给
Here.
你需要清醒一下
You need to sober up.
记得你母亲生病的时候
Remember when your mother was sick
我什么忙都帮不上
and I could barely cope?
你当时很坚强 威尔
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表