剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
我对你是很有价值的
I can be valuable to you.
他们向我保证会把我妹妹希拉
They promised me that Shira, my sister,
送进工作营
they would put her into a work camp.
她有畸形足 你们懂吗
She has a club foot, you understand?
所以如果我不答应 他们就会...
So if I didn't say yes, they would have...
他们使用毒气
They use gas.
你们听到有关营地的传言
The camps, the rumours you've heard
- 都是真的 - 这怎么可能
- are true. - But how can that be?
所有人
Everyone.
他们都死了吗
They're dead?
- 抱歉 - 不必
- I'm sorry. - No.
让我们知道真♥相♥更好
The truth is better.
你说的对 我们得逃
You are right, we have to escape.
- 所有人 - 不可能所有人都逃得出去
- All of us. - We won't all make it.
活下来一部分不比全部去送死好吗
Isn't it better some of us live than all of us die?
你会的记得我
You'll remember me,
对吗
right?
当然了 我会的
Of course, I will.
还有这里的所有人吗
And everyone here?
永远不会忘
Carved in stone,
就像我说的
just like I said.
我听见看见的任何事
Everything I see or hear.
你能为大家做吗
Could you do it for everyone?
我能
I could.
拜托了
Please?
我的朋友
My friend here is a kind of
会讲述故事
storyteller.
如果你们告诉他关于自己的故事
If you tell him something about yourself,
他永远也忘不掉
he'll never forget it.
如果他能活下来
If he survives,
他会确保你们都将被铭记
he'll make sure you're all remembered.
对吗 本杰明
Right, Benjamin?
我知道怎么让我们逃出去
I think I might have an idea how to get out of here.
这些就是
These are the names
我们被德军抓起来的六位战士
of six of our fighters in German custody.
我就用他所交易
I will trade, uh...
他叫什么
What's his name?
弗朗兹·费伯少将
Brigadefuhrer Franz Faber.
我就用弗里茨做交易了
I'll trade Fritz for them,
下午四点整 去我纸上写的地方
4 p.m. sharp where I've indicated on the paper.
- 但是 - 没什么好谈判的
- But... - There will be no negotiation.
除非这六个人都到场
Unless all six prisoners are there,
不然我们就处死他们
we'll execute him.
我会亲自送给普鲁斯科的上级的
I'll deliver this to the Pruszko authorities myself.
好样的
Good boy.
不要
No!
欢迎来波兰
Welcome to Poland.
我是里昂·赫希
Leon Hirsch.
我和妻子都在图卢兹工作
I met my wife Clara
我们就在在那遇见的
when we were both working in Toulouse
就在战争之前
before the war.
就算我们能跳车 火车也太快了
Even if we could jump, train's going too fast.
来的时候我看到我们后面的车
When we got on, I noticed the car behind us
- 装满了油桶 - 油
- was being loaded with oil drums. - Oil?
如果我们能点火
If we could start a fire...
他们就必须得停车
They'd have to stop
灭火了 否则车就有可能爆♥炸♥
and put it out or they'd risk blowing up the train.
到时候德国人就不得不开车门了
The Germans would have to open the doors.
那其他人怎么办
What about the others?
- 什么其他人 - 在别的车上的人
- What others? - In the other cars.
我们不帮他们也逃走吗
Aren't we going to help them escape?
- 他说的对 - 打开其他车
- He has a point. - It'll be risky
这样太冒险了 每辆车上都有守卫
opening the other wagons. Every car's got a guard on it.
我们难道不该至少试一试救救他们吗
So shouldn't we at least try to help free them?
我来做
I'll do it.
我去开其他车门
I'll open the other wagons.
等守卫开门的时候我去和他们周♥旋♥
And when the guard opens the door, I'll deal with him.
你们就躲进树林
You all run for the woods,
我会延铁路跑
and I'll go along the tracks
尽可能多的救其他人
and try to free as many of the others as I can.
那开始吧
Let's get started then.
我叫查尔斯·斯坦
My name is Charles Stein.
我在索邦大学
I study biology
学习生物学
at the Sorbonne.
我叫乔治·曼德保 我是名牙医
My name is Georges Mandelbau. I'm a dentist.
我有个双胞胎哥哥路易 但是从战争爆发之后
I have a twin brother Louis, but I haven't seen him
- 就再没见过他 - 我叫乔纳森·克莱德
- since the roundup. - My name is Jonathan Collard.
我和妻子刚刚在玛黑区开了一家咖啡店
My wife and I had just opened a coffee in the Marais.
我将关于水管工的知识都传授给我儿子
I'm teaching my son everything I know
以便在战争结束后 他可以
as a plumber, so that after the war, he can take over
接管和复原我的生意
my business and help rebuild.
我是个鼓手 一般玩爵士
I am a drummer. Jazz mostly.
我有个美国的堂兄 他认识纳京•科尔
I have a cousin in America who plays with Nat King Cole,
他说可以帮我弄到一张
and he says he can get me
- 他的演出的票 - 我当了十五年的警官
- a gig with him. - 15 years I was police officer.
我告诉过他们我从来没有去过寺庙 但他们想
I told them I've never even been to temple, but then they wanted
- 给我树立个榜样 -几天前 我出门
- to set an example. - A few days ago, I was out
想把余下的一点东西卖♥♥掉
trying to sell what little we had left.
我回来后 发现他们抓走了我的妻子
When I returned, they had taken my wife.
我甚至来不及说再见
I never got to say good-bye.
着火了 火车着火了
Fire! The train is on fire!
- 停下火车 拜托了 - 着火了
- Stop the train! Please! - We're on fire!
- 停车 - 开门
- Stop the train! - Open the doors!
着火了
Fire!
停下火车
Stop the train!
埃里克·马尔克兹
Eryk Mlynarczyk.
我是弗罗茨瓦夫边缘的一个小村庄里的面包师
I was a baker in a small village just outside of Wroclaw.
至于我的妹妹 我不知道
But my younger sister, I don't know
她被带到哪里去了
where they've taken her.
我叫伊扎克·立博曼 三十三岁
I am Yitzhak Lieberman, 33,
来自塔利斯的厨师
cook from Tylice.
我跟我的妻子莱拉居住在那里
I live there with my wife, Laila,
还有我们的女儿玛雅
and our daughter, Maya.
卡尔· 博科维奇
Karl Berkovitch.
这是我父亲塞缪尔
This is my father Samuel.
我们都是裁缝 上个月搬到了巴黎
We're both tailors. We moved to Paris last month.
纳粹来了后 我的家人便离开了那里
Everyone in my family left when the Nazis arrived,
但我的父亲病的太重 走不了 所以
but my father was too sick to travel, so
- 我就留下来照顾他 - 我和我的家人
- I stayed behind to take care...- I was separated from my famiy
在维勒迪维走散了 我的妻子
at the Vel' d'Hiv'. My wife's name
叫米莉安 女儿叫凯瑟琳
is Miriam. My daughter is Catherine.
最后一次我看到她时
The last time I saw her,
她的头发上绑着粉红色的丝带
she had a pink ribbon in her hair.
我存了六个月的钱
I saved six months to get
才买♥♥到了去瑞士的票 然后又得知
a ticket to Switzerland, but then they said
边界已经封锁了
the borders were closed.
我叫亨利·梅尔森 我出生并生活在巴黎
My name is Henri Meyerson. I was born and raised in Paris,
我的妻子 歌♥尔蒂 在我们的儿子出生后
and my wife, Gertie, passed away soon after
便去世了 我在玛黑区有一家小书店
our son was born. I owned a small bookshop in the Marais.
虽然钱不多 但足够我和本杰明用了
It wasn't much, but it was enough for me and Benjamin.
我经常会幻想本杰明未来的生活
I often wonder what Benjamin will become later in life.
我很希望他能继承我们的书店
I always hoped he would take over the shop.
也许他会另开炉灶 他们跑远了
Perhaps he'll start his own. They're getting away!
现在 我唯一的目标是
Now, my only purpose is to
确保他有一天能做出这个选择
make sure he can one day make that choice.
阿尔弗雷德 快跑啊
Alfred! Run!
阿尔弗雷德 快跑啊
Alfred, run!
快点 快跑啊
Hey! Come on! Run!
打水来
Get some water! Fire
是第四节车厢着火了 快点
in car four! Come on!
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表