剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
And we walk off into the sunset
一起迎接光明未来
with our former enemy who keeps his word
因为他是个有原则的人
because he's a man of principle.
他会信守诺言的
He'll come through.
- 什么时候交换 - 马上
- What time's the exchange?- Soon.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你已经和他们说了实话
You have given them the honest facts.
不要担心了
Try not to worry.
我觉得现在对他提出指控还为时过早
I feel it's premature to bring full charges against him.
费伯少将
Brigadefuhrer Faber?
目前我们对你
We are satisfied, thus far,
以帝国利益为准的行为很满意
that you have acted in the interest of the Reich,
你的文件还有待
pending a more thorough review
- 我们更彻底的审查 - 同时
- of your files with our peers.- In the meantime,
我们将立即逮捕
we will proceed with immediate arrest
- 辛克莱上校 - 恕我冒昧
- of Colonel Sinclair.- With respect,
只要他儿子在我们手上 就没必要扣留他
as long as we have his son,there is no need to detain him.
抓了他的话他还怎么做双重间谍
How else will he work as a double agent?
你凭借一人之力做到这种地步已经很不错了
You have done well to get this far on your own,
但是想变成更高级的军官
but turning a high-ranking officer
还是需要通过合适的渠道
needs to be done through the proper channels.
我已经和辛克莱建立了信任
I have built trust with Sinclair.
如果你们要抓活的 必须由我进行逮捕
If you want him alive,I must be the one to arrest him.
非常好 那立刻把他抓来
Very well. Bring him in immediately.
还有 弗朗兹 干得好
And, Franz, well done.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
没关系
It's OK.
你可以和他们一起玩儿
You can play with them.
你最喜欢哪个
Which one is your favourite?
萨宾娜
Sabine?
爸爸
Papa.
宾娜 我来问问你想不想去看游♥行♥
'Bine, I've come to see if you want to watch the parade.
对不起 只是搬来搬去已经让我喘不过气了
I'm sorry. I just think all the travelling is catching up to me.
是啊 当然 你该好好休息
Yes, of course. You should rest.
我可以带达格娜一起去
I'd be happy to take Dagna.
有个仪仗队
There is a marching band,
年轻人都穿着制♥服♥
all the Youth in their uniforms.
非常激动人心 她在哪儿呢
It's very inspiring. Where is she?
在睡午觉 我不想叫醒她
Taking a nap. I don't want to wake her.
好吧 太可惜了
Ah. What a shame.
对了 我给她准备了个小礼物
Well, a little something to make her feel welcome.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
为了今晚你一定有很多要忙吧
You must have a lot to do to prepare for tonight.
我还是可以帮你安顿一下的
I can still help you settle in.
你确定你可以一个人吗
You are sure you'll be all right on your own?
当然 我有什么需要可以让弗朗兹回来
Of course. Franz will be home soon if I need anything.
是啊 你们能做出决定我很高兴
Ah, yes. I'm so glad you've resolved things.
他是个好男人
He is a good man.
他这的上级对他真的印象深刻啊
He's truly impressing his superiors here.
- 真的吗 - 我不该说这个的 但是
- Really? - I shouldn't say, but, uh,
他帮了德意志帝国一个大忙
he has done the Reich a great service.
那太棒了
How exciting.
那是什么意思 围剿
What does that mean? Rounding up
一群间谍还是什么
a nest of spies or something?
很有可能明年接受表彰的
Perhaps next year it will be Franz
就是弗朗兹了
receiving a medal.
就这样 我明天再来
Well, I'll call on you tomorrow and see
- 看你感觉好一点没有 - 谢谢你的玩偶
- if you're feeling better. - Thank you for the doll.
没事了
It's all right.
现在只剩下我们俩了
Just you and me now.
- 好了 录音给我 - 还差两个街区才到
- Right. Give me the recording. - We're still two blocks away.
你待在这儿 我带过去就行
You're staying put. I'm taking it from here.
尼尔...
Neil...
你不知道我们接下来要面对什么 你甚至
You don't know what we're walking into. You never even got
- 都没有生命保障 - 这个交易是我的事
- proof of life. - The exchange is on my terms.
他是不会冒风险让这份录音曝光的
He's not gonna risk this recording going public.
是你说的 有些生命总是更有价值
Your words "Some lives are worth more than others."
卒对王
Pawns versus kings.
呆在这儿 躲起来
Stay here, stay concealed.
行吗 我会把你儿子带回来的 把录音给我
OK? I'll bring your son back to you. Give me the recording.
你有没有威廉的照片
Do you have a photo of William?
- 胜利 - 万岁
- Sieg! - Heil!
- 胜利 胜利 - 万岁 万岁
- Sieg! Sieg! - Heil! Heil!
谢谢你 尼尔
Thank you, Neil.
就是这个
This is the one.
是要送到接待处的吗
It's going to the reception hall?
没错 这是文艺复兴时期的
That's right. A stunning example
杰出作品 我原打算下个月
from the Renaissance period. I was hoping to send it out
把它送出去修复 但是唯一水平够高的工匠
for restoration the next month, but the only craftsman
最近都空不出时间了
skilled enough won't be available anytime soon.
曼弗雷德 就像你说的 我们没有很多时间
Manfred, like you said, we don't have much time.
真抱歉 这一切都
Sorry, it's all happening
- 发生的太快了 - 哪一幅画
- rather quickly. - Which piece will hang
- 是挂在图书馆的 - 图书馆吗 这个
- in the library? - The library? Uh, this one.
不 等等 对不起 那是主厅的
No, wait, sorry. That's the main hall.
是这个
Uh, this one.
- 你确定吗 - 没错
- You're sure? - Positive.
送货的员工什么时候会来
When is the delivery staff expected?
一个多小时吧
A little over an hour. Does that leave you
- 这么久够吗 - 很充足
- enough time for...? - Ample.
因为我不能让人进来看到
Because I can't have anyone walking in and seeing
- 外来人员 - 当然不能
- unaccredited individuals. - Of course not.
因为我会解释不清的
I'd have trouble explaining it of course.
我能不能问一下
Uh, may I ask
你们究竟是打算做什么
what exactly it is that you are intending to do?
- 是装什么窃听器吗 - 我们为什么
- Some kind of listening device? - Why don't
不去你的办公室谈呢 可以让我的同事们
we go talk in your office, let my colleagues
先开始行动
get a head start?
来吧
Come.
辛克莱在哪
Where is Sinclair?
辛克莱的儿子在哪
Where's Sinclair Junior?
我是和你的上司订的协议
My arrangement was made with your superior.
我是传话的 你们的交易仍然有效
And I'm the messenger. The deal still stands.
只要我接到威廉 录音就归你了
I get William; you get the recording.
我不喜欢改变计划
I don't like plans changing.
我也不喜欢 朋友 他到底在哪
You and me both, mate. Where is he?
是威廉 辛克莱吗
William Sinclair?
我和你父亲一起工作
I work with your dad.
我是来接你回家的
I'm here to take you home.
没事了 没事了
OK, OK.
- 没事了 孩子 有我在 - 录音在哪
- It's OK, mate, I've got you. - Where is the recording?
别想耍花招
Don't play games!
就在这儿
It's right here.
现在我们互不相欠了
Now we're even.
最好向我们证明相信你没错
Show us we were right to trust you.
不远了 快到了
Not much further. Nearly there.
- 走 快走 这条路 - 快啊
- Go, go! Go this way! - Come on!
- 站住 站住 - 站住
- Halt! Halt! - Halt!
- 别动 - 没事的 没事的
- Don't move! - It's OK. It's OK.
带走
Take them!
- 过来 - 快点
- Come here! - Come on!
三个都带走
Take all three.
你觉得有多少可能性
What are the odds do you think?
什么可能性
Of?
费伯今晚会遵守诺言的可能
Of Faber keeping his word tonight.
原则上讲
On principle.
我们没理由怀疑他
He's given us no reason to doubt him.
- 为什么这么说 - 我只是觉得
- Why? - I'm just concerned
作为他的联络员
that, as his handler,
你们俩在一起的那个晚上...
the other night when the two of you were... together,
可能会让我们现有的关系变复杂
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表