剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
早上好
Good morning.
少将先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer.
阿德勒小姐 过来
Fraulein Adler! At once!
- 少将 - 我给戈施做完情况汇报之后
- Brigadefuhrer. - After my debrief
要去施密特上将家见他
with Goetschl, I need to meet with Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt
你为我准备好去柏林的行程了吗
at his home. Have you prepared for my travel to Berlin?
- 准备好了 长官 - 好 剩下的几天
- Yes, sir. - Good. I'll be out of the office
- 我都不在办公室 - 我在一所
- for the rest of the day. - I found him,
日本战俘营里找到了
Squadron Leader William Sinclair
英国空军少校威廉·辛克莱了 这时候
in a Japanese POW camp.He's being transferred
他正在飞机上 被转运到柏林
to Berlin by air as we speak.
干得好 马蒂亚斯
Well done, Matthias.
那个犯人
The prisoner...
他是辛克莱上校的儿子 是不是
he's Colonel Sinclair's son, isn't he?
我一直在看这个囚犯的密探信息
I've been reviewing all our information on his operatives.
留意这个犯人的转移
Keep an eye on the prisoner transfer.
其他的事情你别管
Don't worry about anything beyond that.
我期待着看您这次
I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got
有什么锦囊妙计
up your sleeve this time.
三天的庆典
Three days of celebration.
到时候会有公众音乐会
There will be public concerts,
剧院 甚至会有电影
the theatre. Even films.
我相信小达格娜会喜欢
I'm sure little Dagna here would enjoy
她在大城市看的第一部电影的
her first motion picture in the big city.
你以前有没有见过烟花呀
Have you ever seen fireworks?
还很害羞呢
Still shy.
非常正常
It's perfectly normal.
她长得真漂亮 不是吗
Such a beauty, isn't she?
她的眼睛和你小时候很像
Those eyes remind me of yours at that age.
我立马就知道她适合你
I knew right away she was the one for you.
您可真贴心
That was very thoughtful of you,
但是实际上 我还没有做好
but the truth is I'm not ready
- 再做一个母亲的准备 - 别傻了
- to be a mother again. - Don't be silly.
你是个出色的母亲
You're an excellent mother.
想吃冰淇淋吗 你以前吃过冰淇淋吗
What about ice cream? You ever had ice cream?
我很抱歉 爸爸 但是这太突然了
I'm sorry, Papa. It's just too soon.
你不能永远沉湎于悲痛的过去
You can't dwell on unfortunate events
萨宾娜 你要向前看
forever, Sabine. You have to move on.
不是每个女人
Not every woman
都能如此幸运地拥有这么优秀
is this lucky to have a child with such excellent
日耳曼特质的孩子
Germanic traits.
求您了 带她回去吧
Please, take her back.
我该把她带回哪去呢
Where should I take her back to?
回她来的地方啊 还给她的家人
To where she came from. To her family.
- 她没有任何家人 - 怎么会呢
- She has no family. - How does she have no family?
如果你想要一个更好看的女孩
If you want a prettier girl,
更小的女孩 或者你想要一个男孩子 都可以
or a younger girl,or a little boy; that's fine.
这个地方很快就会有充足的供应
There will be an ample supply from this area soon enough.
是的 麻烦立刻派辆卡车过来
Yes. Send a truck right away, please.
我这里有一个目标需要清除
I have an item for disposal.
"清除"
"Disposal"?
没错 只有一个 十五分钟之后吗
That's right, just one. Fifteen minutes?
等一下 我要她了 她很完美
Wait! I'll keep her. She's perfect!
我留着她
I'll keep her!
不错
Good.
过来
Come here.
你刚刚叫她什么
What did you just call her?
你已经是个大姑娘了 萨宾娜
You're a big girl now, Sabine.
是时候不要这么多愁善感了
It's time you stopped being sentimental.
有些人有价值 有些人没有
Some people have value; some don't.
这是科学事实
It's a scientific fact.
帝国正在重建
The Reich is rebuilding;
我们不能容忍♥寄生虫们
we can't afford to waste food
浪费我们的食物和资源
and resources on parasites.
你是把你的孙子叫做寄生虫吗
Are you calling your grandson a parasite?
爸爸
Papa.
尤利是个畸形儿
Ulli was an aberration.
- 胡说 - 我放纵你很久了
- You don't believe that. - I have indulged you
对他来说最好的归宿就是死
long enough. It's for the best
他就是个劣等生物
the child is dead. He was a weed.
所以是这样的吗 做个德国人
So this is what it is now? To be German?
在我们忍♥受了那么多之后
After everything we've endured...
为之自豪的事情吗
to be finally proud?
没错
Yes!
爸爸 我会找到
I'll find a way, Papa,
让我自己骄傲的方法
to be proud.
请留步吧 我是个大姑娘了
I'll see myself out. I'm a big girl now.
区队长 阿德勒小姐
Polizeifuhre, Fraulein Adler.
显然 昨天并不是值得骄傲的一天
Obviously,yesterday was not a day to be proud of.
抵抗组织很明显知道我们要来了
The Resistance clearly knew the action was coming.
他们有内部消息 这意味着在办公室里工作的
They had inside information,which means the leak
那些犹太人在我们对她们抓捕之前
among the Jewish workers in the office was not caught
就已经把消息泄露出去了
quickly enough.
一开始我就不想让他们待在这里
I never wanted them here in the first place.
但是我向您保证 少将先生 阿德勒小姐
But I assure you,Herr Brigadefuhrer, Fraulein Adlr
已经受到我的责备了 并且我免除了她的职务
has been reprimanded and relieved of her more
不再处理敏感信息的工作
sensitive duties.
抵抗组织可能提前知道了我们的行动
The Resistance may have had prior knowledge of the action,
但他们还是很吃惊的
but they were still surprised.
因为最近对火车的袭击
With the recent attacks to the trains,
我把军队重新派去
I had the troops rerouted to arrive
- 纳兹耶了 - 我不需要
- in Nadzieja by truck instead. - I don't need coddling.
铁路是安全的 只有阿德勒小姐
The rail movements were secure.Only Fraulein Adler
和我知道什么时候军队的火车会来
and myself knew when the troop train would arrive.
今天早上在铁轨上发现了炸♥药♥
This morning,explosives were found on the tracks.
要不是有我的防备 会有更多德国♥军♥人枉死
Without my precautions, many more German soldiers could have been killed.
好吧 真是明智的举动
Well, it's a... it's a wise move,
少将先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer.
到克拉科夫的火车在二轨道登车
Train to Krakow now boarding on track 2.
所有到克拉科夫的乘客
All passengers going to Krakow,
现在到二轨道登车
now boarding on track 2.
我想为我之前的作为道歉 海伦
I wanted to apologize,Helene, for earlier.
昨天的行动不顺利
Yesterday's actions didn't go so smoothly.
我是个完美主义者 失败总是让我脾气很糟糕
I'm a perfectionist, and failure doesn't always bring out my best qualities.
很抱歉我的坏情绪
I'm sorry I let my own bad mood
影响了我对少将的判断
cloud my judgment about the Brigadefuhrer.
但是我不希望我们之间搞的这么僵
But I would hate for there to be tension between us.
昨天我们所有人都不好受
Yesterday was upsetting for everyone.
我知道你没有恶意
I know you meant no offense. Hmm.
我要去吃个午饭 散个步 清理一下脑袋
I'm going to take a walk for lunch to clear my head.
- 真不错 - 是啊
- That sounds lovely. - Yeah.
你能先帮我个忙吗
Could you help me with something first?
这些需要放到地下室的档案里去
These need to be stored in the basement archives,
而且那扇门太重了 我一个人做不来
and the door's so heavy,I can't do it alone.
当然
Of course.
到牢房♥里去 快点
Get in the cell. Now!
海蒂 这是... 你这是中了什么邪
Heidi, this is...What's gotten into you?
向抵抗组织泄露军事消息
Sharing military information with the Resistance,
色♥诱♥别人获取深层消息
seducing your way into the inner circles,
甚至伪造文件
and now forging papers.
这是你的一个同伙吗
Is this one of your compatriots?
昨天的事让你伤心了 你现在一点都不理智
Yesterday has upset you. You're not thinking rationally.
我已经知道这是事实了
I already know it's true.
你是个间谍
You're a spy.
你糊涂了
You're... you're confused.
你不是这么想的
I mean, this is not what you think.
你是除了我和戈施之外
You're the only other person, other than Goetschl and myself,
唯一一个以为军队会坐火车抵达纳兹耶的人
who thought the troops were arriving in Nadzieja by train.
而抵抗组织正好在铁轨上布下了炸♥药♥
But somehow, the Resistance knew to set explosives on the rails.
在我来之前很久 抵抗组织就在攻击火车了
Resistance has been attacking trains long before I arrived.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表