剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
这车上有多少男人
How many men were on this car?
- 二十六个 长官 - 现在四十七个了
- 26, sir. - 47 now.
如果我们到营地的时候没有四十七个人
If they are not exactly 47 when we arrive at the camp,
这列车上所有人都要死
every person of this car will be shot!
明白吗
Is that clear?
- 走 - 锁上
- Let's go. - Lock it up!
- 怎么回事 - 找掩护 把帘子拉上
- What's going on?! - Take cover! Close the curtains!
现在情况 武装人员 他们在抢劫乘客
Status. Armed fighters. They're robbing passengers
- 穿着行刑的支付 - 波兰抵抗组织的
- and executing uniforms. - Polish resistance.
- 我们就在这别动 - 我帮你
- We make our stand here. - Let me help.
你们俩守那边
You two cover that way.
我的任务就是保证
It is my job to ensure
在去劳动营的路上老老实实
that we behave on our journey to the labour camp.
我们清楚自己要去哪也知道你是个什么东西
We know exactly where we're going and exactly what you are.
- 大家冷静 - 我刚眼睁睁看着我妻子
- Everyone, calm down. - I just watched my wife
头上挨了一枪 你还想让我冷静
shot in the head, and you want me to calm down?!
- 我们现在都是囚犯 - 但只有一个
- We're all prisoners here. - But only one of us
- 在和纳粹合作 - 你说的
- is working with the Nazis. - You said
你知道我们要去哪吗
you know where we are going?
要去营地 我也不知道是哪一个
To a camp. I don't know which one.
- 但是是劳动营 是吗 - 不全是
- But they are work camps, yes? - Not all of them.
- 你听说的吗 - 是的
- You heard this? - Yes.
人们被送到营地 然后再也没有人
People are sent to camps, and no one hears
- 有他们的消息 - 是真的吗
- from them again. - Is that true?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy!
你要是知道什么 就告诉我们
If you know something, tell us!
- 是啊 告诉我们 - 我们需要知道
- Yes, tell us! - We need to know.
- 放过他吧 - 只要他把知道的都说了
- Let him go! - I will as soon as he tells us
- 我就放过他 - 我知道我们要去哪
- everything he knows. - I know where we're going.
我们要去一个集中营
We're headed to a concentration camp,
就在华沙外面
just outside Warsaw.
是一个屠♥杀♥营
It's an extermination camp.
没子弹了
We're out.
现在怎么办
What do we do?
投降吧 不然死路一条 看看萨宾娜
Surrender or we die. Look at Sabine.
我们投降
We surrender!
- 我们投降 我们投降 - 我们投降
- We surrender! We surrender! - We surrender!
- 我们投降 - 起来 所有人
- We surrender! - Get up, all of you!
萨宾娜
Sabine.
你聋了吗 我们已经投降了
Are you deaf? We surrendered!
耐心点 德国猪
Patience, pig.
- 你是下一个 - 等一下
- You're next. - Hold on!
他说得对 他们投降了
He's right, they surrendered.
起码要对他们礼貌一些
The least we can do is give them the courtesy
让他们站着接受处决
of executing them standing up.
我们一定做了什么特别对的事情才让阿道夫
We must be doing something right if Adolf's sending
派了一个少将来处理我们
a Brigadefuhrer to deal with us.
你叫什么
What is your name?
好 我就叫你弗里茨
Fine. I'll call you Fritz.
是这么个事儿 弗里茨
Here is this thing, Fritz.
波兰不是法国
Poland is not France.
就算你们已经侵略了我们我们也没有投降
We never surrendered after you invaded us,
因为老实讲
because, frankly,
我们宁愿战斗到只剩最后一人
we'd rather fight until every last one of us is dead.
我们知道这列车上有一批武器
We know this train is carrying a shipment of weapons,
我们很乐意帮你们带着
and we'd very much like to take them with us.
枪都在哪里
Where are the guns?
沉默
Silence
现在可当不成你的好朋友 弗里茨少将
is not your friend right now, Brigadefuhrer Fritz.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't knowwhat you're talking about.
我们在巴黎有个朋友
We had a friend in Paris,
帕维尔·崔北克 他就从其中一个营逃出来了
Pavel Drabek. He escaped from one of the camps.
如果德国人想杀我们 为什么不在巴黎就动手
If the Germans wanted to kill us, why didn't they do it in Paris?
为什么还让我们大老远来这 这说不通
Why make us travel all this way? It just doesn't make sense.
这些德国佬做的事有一件是说得通的吗
Does anything the Boche do make sense?
- 我们得逃 - 那如果他说的不对呢
- We have to escape. - But what if he is wrong?
如果我们确实要去工作营呢
What if we are going to the work camp?
那你觉得这就能叫过活了吗
Do you think that will be any kind of life?
也许不是吧
Maybe not.
但我会拼了命让我的儿子活下去
I will do everything I can to keep my son alive.
没错
Yes.
要逃就得大家一起逃 我们不能连累其他人
If we do escape, it has to be all of us. We can't condemn the others.
怎么回事
What is it?
你知道什么 对不对
You know something, don't you?
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
你们谁是他妻子
Which one of you is his wife?
- 我是他妻子 - 是吗
- I'm his wife. - Yeah?
那你告诉我...
Now tell me...
- 海伦- 海伦
- Helene. - Helene.
你是算命的吗
Are you a fortune teller?
我这么问是因为我看见你把戒指
I ask because I see you are already wearing
戴在了代表寡妇的手上
your ring on your widow hand.
还是说这是你的一厢情愿呢
Or is it wishful thinking?
真漂亮
Very pretty.
那是你妻子吗
Is that your wife?
那是你的妻子吗
Is. That. Your wife?
不要
NOOO!
你只用说个是就行了
All you had to do was say yes!
准备好跟我聊聊枪的事了吗 弗里茨
Ready to have a conversation about guns,Fritz?
- 问你话呢 - 是的
- Huh? - Yes.
很好
Good.
逃跑太危险了
It's too risky to go.
我这么做都是为了我的家人
I'm doing this for my family.
这是我帮德国人的唯一原因
This is the only reason I help the Germans.
我理解 他们也会理解的
I understand. They'll understand too.
- 这不重要 - 这当然重要了
- It doesn't matter. - Of course, it matters.
你不明白
You don't understand.
这里的所有人
Everyone here,
我们已经是死人了
we're already dead.
没错
Yeah,
我们已经是死人了
we're already dead,
但只有我们不拼一把才会成死人
but only if we don't do anything.
因为如果我们一起战斗 就有希望
Because if we fight, then there's hope.
这里的每个人都有希望 包括你
There's hope for everybody here. Including you.
放了她 我告诉你一切
Leave her alone. I'll tell you everything.
好吧
All right.
枪不在这列车上
The guns aren't on this train.
我不喜欢你这答案
I don't like this answer.
我在最后一分钟的时候把枪改发了
I rerouted the shipment at the last minute.
枪昨天就到普鲁斯科了
The guns arrived in Pruszko on yesterday's train.
- 你在说谎 - 他没有
- You're lying. - He's not!
是我亲自看着这批枪上车的
I oversaw the shipment transfer myself.
是吗
Yeah?
你本可以很有价值的 弗里茨
Well, you would've made a worthy opponent, Fritz.
我恐怕没时间让你留遗言了 所以...
No time for last words, I'm afraid, so...
- 求你别杀我们 住手 - 闭嘴
- Please don't kill us! Stop! - Shut up!
求你了 你现在正在犯一个错误
Please. You're making a mistake.
别挡道
Get out of the way.
抓他当俘虏
He's worth more as a prisoner
比杀了他更有价值
than as a corpse.
杀了他
Kill him.
传递信息 传递信息
Send a message. Send a message
他的继任者就不会再大摇大摆的
his replacement should be nervous about ever entering
- 踏上波兰的土地了 - 这句话
- Polish soil again. - This one
- 说的倒有道理 - 她说的对
- made a valid point though. - She's right.
把女人留在这 抓我回去
Leave the women here, take me prisoner.
我们要把你们都抓回去
We'll take you all prisoners.
如果你这么做我只好拼死一搏了
If you do, I'll fight until you have to shoot me.
我看可以
Sounds good to me.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表