剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
但是
but...
他不让
he wouldn't let me.
那晚可不平常啊
It was quite a night.
那是我们最后一次在公共场合
Last time we got to carry that flag.
- 挥舞国旗 - 我听说过
- In public anyway. - I heard
那个团队 沙滩的那个
about that group, down in the Beaches.
那个纳粹俱乐部么
The Swastika Club?
我们当时就是想努力保持秩序的好市民而已
Yeah. We were just good citizens trying to keep things clean.
- 那现在呢 - 我现在负责
- And now? - Now, I put
为持相同观点的人牵线联♥系♥
like-minded people in touch with each other.
持相同观点的人
Like-minded?
这是我们在这能做的
There's ways we can do our part from here.
帮助德国人完事吗
Help the Germans get it done?
我们真是志同道合
Hm... we speak the same language.
别逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
我不会在大中午被人从自己办公室拖出来
I won't be dragged from my office in the middle of the day.
很好
Fair enough.
我办公室在三楼 对面有个图书馆
There's a library across from my office,third floor.
把挂在窗帘上的蓝带子换成黄色的
Hang a yellow sash on the curtain instead of blue.
我会回复暗号♥
I will return the signal.
我们先达成一个共识吧
Let's just make sure that we have an understanding here first.
我以前也问过你的团队 你到底想让我做什么
I've asked your team before,what is it you want me to do?
我想让你掩护奥罗拉作为海伦鲍尔的身份
I want you to help build Aurora's cover as Helene Bauer.
继续说
Go on.
她会成为你的管♥理♥员♥ 定期指导你
She'll be your handler, she'll provide you with regular instruction.
明白了 还有别的事吗
I see. Anything else?
我想要一份
I want a list
包含本地每一个情报员的名单
of every informant in the area,
特别是那些企图打入抵抗牢房♥的人
specifically those trying to infiltrate Resistance cells.
- 我们当时可不是这么说的 - 双面间谍
- This is not what we agreed. - This is what it looks like
- 就是这样的 - 你知道我为什么在这里
- to be a double agent. - You know why I'm here.
我是来除掉那些多余的没有价值的居民的
To mitigate the excesses, the liquidation of unworthy citizens.
奥罗拉跟我说了你儿子的事
Aurora told me about your son.
那你就应该知道我在要求什么
Then you know what I'm asking.
死亡集中营
The death camps.
我们感同身受
We feel the same way,
但这是一场用炮弹打不赢的战争
but that is not a battle we can win by bombing.
我们最有胜算的举措
Our best bet...
就是把疾病除根
is to wipe out the disease.
- 就是德意志帝国 - 把仗打赢
- The Reich. - Win the war.
你们不可能赢 你也看见迪耶普的事了
You'll never win. You saw what happened in Dieppe.
萨宾娜两天前带着行李离开了你的公♥寓♥
Sabine left your apartment two nights ago
在那之后她就失踪了
with luggage and she hasn't been seen since.
发生什么了
What happened?
回答问题
Answer the question.
我告诉了她我要和你们合作
What happened was I told her I was gonna work with you.
所以当你来找我们时 她还不知道吗
So when you came to us, she didn't already know?
我没告诉她 她不知道 这是为她的安全着想
I hadn't told her before, no. It was for her own safety.
然后
Then...
然后变得不可避免的
it became unavoidable.
我没想到她会是那种反应
I didn't think she'd react the way she did.
她是什么反应
Which was how?
她说我疯了
She said that I was out of my mind.
她说...
She said...
"我做不到"
"I can't do this."
做不到什么
Can't do what?
住在这里还是不和你离婚
Live here? Stay married?
背叛德国
Betray Germany?
弗朗兹 她在哪里
Where is she, Franz?
我不知道
I have no idea.
两天了 两天时间她有可能去了任何地方
Two days. She could've gone anywhere in two days.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
所以她不见了也不知道在哪
So she's gone and we have no idea where our loyalties are.
所以我们要尽快找到她 如果她还在巴黎的话
That's why we need to find her fast, assuming she's in Paris.
他的特工到处都是 他怎么不自己找
He's got agents everywhere. Why can't he track her down?
不 那是下策 他要尽可能的保持低调
No, that's the last thing he should do. He needs to keep this as quiet as possible.
联♥系♥营地 调动巴黎的特工
Contact the camp, mobilize our Paris agents,
把每一个她可能露面的地方都查一遍
check anywhere she might have been seen.
- 地铁站 火车站 - 公交车站 旅馆
- Metro, train stations... - Bus depots and hotels.
她有没有可能去投靠朋友了
Could she have gone to a friend?
我是她唯一的朋友
I was all she had.
我用生命发誓 我从没见过那个男人
I swear on my life, I've never seen that man before.
- 我对他一无所知 - 他是个德国特工
- I don't know anything about him. - He's a German agent,
为皇家保护协会工作
he worked with the Royal Care Society,
还定期访问一个位于鲍曼维尔的德国战俘营
made regular visits to a German POW camp in Bowmanville.
十二天前他在承认叛国罪后
Twelve days ago he failed to show up for work
就再没有回去上班 他在哪里
after committing an act of treason. Where is he?
我都没见过他 我怎么会知道
How would I know if I've never seen him?
你不能这样 我是有人♥权♥的
You can't do this. I know my rights!
你叫多大声都没关系
You can yell as loud as you want.
我们围捕了你的走狗 外面还有很多我们的兵
We've rounded up your rats. We've got a dozen soldiers outside.
- 你说谎 - 你已经承认犯有叛国罪
- You're lying. - You've already confessed to high treason,
惩罚可是很严重的 帮我们就是在帮你自己
punishment is severe. Help us help you!
你到底说不说
Yes or no?
我现在
This is me
对你还算是客气的
asking you in the nice way.
好吧
ALRIGHT!
我从未见过他
I've never seen him.
我帮过一个家伙几次忙
A couple of times, I've done a guy a favour.
他会拿着一个信封之类的东西
He comes in here...
走进酒吧然后我把它藏在教堂里
with an envelope or something and I stash it in a church
然后我打电♥话♥给另一个人 告诉他有东西拿了
and I call another guy and let him know it's there.
继续说
Go on.
大约两周前 我在教堂放了一个信封
About two weeks ago, I had to leave an envelope...
里面是寄给一个战俘的信
with a letter to a POW.
打电♥话♥给他 告诉他
Call him... let him know
你又有包裹要给他了 他今天就得来拿
you have another package for him, he needs to get it today.
如果你暗示他有问题 导致他没去教堂的话
If you give him a distress signal and he doesn't show up at the church,
我的同事会让你留句遗言的
My colleague gets the last word with you.
我们得把你妻子拉拢过来
We need to bring your wife into line.
我是不会让她身处危险中的
I will not have her put at risk.
你想帮我们 那这是第一步
You want to help us, this is the first step.
要是萨宾娜不站在我们这边 我们就都有危险
We are all at risk without Sabine on our side.
先生 我们有要传输给营地的消息
Sir, we have the text for the transmission to the Camp.
我需要你检查一下
I need you to check it.
尼尔 看着他
Neil, watch him.
你不知道她在哪里
You don't know where she is...
甚至不知道她是否安全
or even if she's safe.
我和你一样
I have the same problem.
是那个吉普赛女孩吗
The Gypsy?
你知道
You know?
我在瓦拉热的情报人员
My informant at Varages
说英国游击队长有一个吉普赛女朋友
said the English guerrilla leader had a Gypsy girlfriend.
一个叫米瑞的神枪手
A sharpshooter, Miri.
继续说
Keep talking.
一个描述和她相符的女人最近在迪耶普
A woman of that description was recently arrested
因为从钟楼上射击士兵被捕了
for shooting soldiers from a bell tower in Dieppe.
她在哪里 她还活着吗
Where is she? Is she alive?
- 据我所知还活着 - 她被带到哪了
- As far as I know. - Where was she taken?
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where she is.
拜托了
Please.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
在想迪耶普 想你
Dieppe. You.
站在着火的坦克顶上
Standing on top of that tank on fire.
我是说坦克着火 不是你
The tank, I mean. Not you.
当时最棒的就是景色了
The best part of that was the view.
看见那辆吉普车载着你从田野那头驶来
Seeing that jeep at the far end of the field carrying you back.
你可以重新经历那些时刻
And you...you get to relive those moments,
你可以
you get to...
看见当时的场景 闻到当时的气味
see them, to smell them.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表