剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Take them alive for questioning.
走 走 赶紧的
Go! Go! Move it!
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon!
赶紧走 现在
Go! Now!
我们得走了
We've got to go now!
鲍尔小姐 你今天还工作吗
Frau Bauer? You're working today?
对 有几个重要的截止日期要赶
Yes. A few unforgiving deadlines.
我还有问题要问其中的一个
I had a question for one of them.
她们已经被转移了
Uh, they are gone.
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
楼上还有一壶热的 你自己倒吧
There's a fresh pot upstairs. You can help yourself.
费伯当时必须开枪 他本可以轻易的抓住我
Faber had the shot. He could have taken me in just as easy.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我们不能丢下皮特和大卫
Can't leave Peter and David.
长官 大卫和皮特在恰尔纳炼油厂被抓了
Sir! David and Peter have been captured at the Czarna refinery.
阿尔弗雷德和尼尔提议我们联♥系♥费伯...
Alfred and Neil are proposing we contact Faber...
- 按兵不动 - 长官
- Stand down. - Sir?
- 让他们按兵不动 - 他们会被审讯的
- Order them to stand down. - They'll be interrogated.
他们受训就是经受这个的
Which they've been trained for it.
长官 我们现在内部有人 有机会救他们
Sir, we have a man on the inside now. If there's a chance,
- 我们有... - 按兵不动 中士
- we have... - Stand down, Sergeant.
我截获了他们的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
I intercepted their radio transmissions. When I discovered
发现他们的破坏计划以后我跟他们到了炼油厂
their sabotage plans, I followed them to the refinery
半途抓捕了他们
and caught them mid-act.
现在进展如何
And how is this progressing?
还没有进展 上将先生
Nothing yet, Herr Obergruppenfuhrer.
你的工作才完成了一半 弗朗兹
Your job is only half done, Franz.
我要知道他们都知道什么
I need to know what they know,
- 还有他们的目的 - 让他们站起来
- and what they were here for. - Get them up.
该来点直接手段了
It's time for a more direct approach.
出去吧
Get out!
你们已经证明了自己很能挨打
You've proven you can take a beating; there's no need
也没必要再浪费时间了 你的这位朋友
to waste any more time. This man, your friend;
你要么开口要么他死
talk or he dies.
痛苦容易
Pain is easy,
受伤也容易
getting wounded is easy,
但是向离你这么近的人开枪
but pulling the trigger on someone close to you,
还是你的自己人
one of your own? Huh?
有时你必须要杀死自己认识的人
Sometimes, you have to kill someone you know.
必须
Have to.
- 我们有两个任务 - 别说
- We had two orders... - No!
第一是尽可能多的
First was destroy as many
- 破坏波兰的炼油厂 - 看着我
- refineries in Poland. - Look at me!
然后要向北走建立支持网络与通讯点
And then head north to set up support networks and posts.
在哪
Where?
沿着波罗的海
Along the Baltic Sea.
为什么是那里
Why there?
为了盟军在挪威的着落
Preparations for an Allied landing
做准备
in Norway.
他们还没被转移 就是说我们还有机会救他们
They haven't moved them. That means there's still a chance.
- 我能给你十个人 - 我们傍晚行动
- I can get you at least 10 men. - We'll go at dusk.
他们肯定不会想到我们会这么快动手
They won't be expecting us to come back so soon.
- 按兵不动 - 什么
- Stand down. - What?
X训练营发来的命令 按兵不动
Orders from Camp X. Stand down.
不可能
That can't be right.
我们就让他们死吗
We're supposed to just let them die?!
这是辛克莱的命令
It's Sinclair's orders.
很出色
Impressive.
你的工作很出色
Watching you work.
真是让我放下心中的担子了
It's a load off my mind.
盟军还不知道
The Allies have no idea.
不不不不 求你了
No, no, no, no, no! Please don't!
谢谢你 弗朗兹
Thank you, Franz.
长官 作为一个士兵
Sir, I did my duty
我已经尽责了 但是作为一个人 一个正常人
as a soldier, but as a person, as a human,
我不敢相信你竟然不愿意尝试
I can't believe you refused to even try to save
救出这些特工 你清楚知道他们的下场
those agents. You know exactly what will happen to those boys.
所以我不会冒更多风险派人救他们
And I won't risk more men dying trying to save them.
如果你没拦着我那死的就会是我了
That would have been me if you hadn't held me back!
你知道
You knew.
你不让我去波兰
You refused to send me
因为你早就知道他们是去送死的
to Poland because you knew they were going to die.
你让皮特和大卫
Your orders to separate
和其他人分头行动的命令
Peter and David from the others?
- 你早就知道他们会被俘虏 - 没错
- You knew they would be captured. - Yes.
德国人发现那有两个盟军间谍
The Germans found out there were two Allied spies.
费伯不得不表现出行事利落
Faber had to show due diligence and I had to protect
我也要保护奥罗拉的团队
Aurora's team.
那你就送他们去死
You sent them to die.
费伯和我不得不牺牲
Faber and I had to sacrifice
- 两位无用的特工 - "无用"
- two discard agents... - "Discard"?!
他们是活生生的人 长官
They were people, sir!
你以为
Do you think
我不知道吗
that I don't know that?
我以为
I thought
如果我不送你去作战
that if I didn't send you into the field,
你就不会死 如果我留你在身边
you wouldn't die. If I kept you close,
我就能保你安全
I could keep you safe.
但这也不是我能决定的
But that is not my decision to make.
你签了调职请求
You signed the transfer request.
如果你需要就去吧 克里斯蒂娜 我理解
Transfer if you need to, Krystina, I understand.
你也可以留下
Or you can stay,
搭下一班飞机去 我也不会...
take the next flight into the field. I won't...
我不会拦你
I won't hold you back.
情报已经发给柏林了
The intelligence has been sent to Berlin.
这就和他们最近从奥斯陆和卑尔根
It lines up with the whispering
听到的消息对上了
they've been hearing from Oslo, Bergen.
等盟军一行动
When the Allies make their move,
我们的潜艇就会在那守株待兔
our U-boats will be waiting.
那你炼油厂的损失怎么办
What about the damage to your refinery?
一个月也就能修好
A month's worth of repair.
重要的是保护金盏花行动
The important thing was protecting Operation Marigold.
我都不知道金盏花是什么
How am I to do that without knowing
我要怎么保护它呢 上将先生
what Marigold is, Herr Obergruppenfuhrer?
昨天我还不得不亲自跟着间谍跟进他们的计划
Yesterday, I had to follow the spies to their plan.
哈拉德·沃特教授 是位工程师
Professor Harald Voigt. An engineer.
他正在研发
He is working
一个能增加合成石油产量的配方
on a formula to increase the production of synthetic oil.
我认为这没有可行性 成本太昂贵
I thought it wasn't viable. Too expensive.
沃特的配方不同 他只需要煤炭
Not with Voigt's process. All he needs is coal,
而德国多的是
which Germany has in abundance.
我们就不必在为了争夺石油
We won't have to waste resources
而浪费资源在外国打仗
fighting for oil on foreign lands.
到时候石油会廉价富饶 就在德意志
It will be cheap and plentiful, right here in the Reich.
这真是个好消息 上将先生
That's outstanding news,Herr Obergruppenfuhrer.
我现在理解你为什么这么谨慎了
I now understand the level of your precautions.
沃特就快成功了
Voigt is very close.
他的工作环境几乎封闭
He works almost in complete solitude.
只有少数他信任的同事
The few colleagues he entrusts
他们也只知道他全部计划的零星
only know a fragment of the full picture,
他的工作成果也没有纸质副本
and no copies exist on paper of his work.
听上去已经万无一失了
That sounds foolproof.
我们的坦克 飞机
Our tanks, our planes,
它们因为石油缺乏已经快无用了
they're dying of thirst.
在冬天之前完全转成合成石油将会改变一切
Full conversion to synthetic oil by winter changes everything.
这几乎已经是胜利的保障了
It is our most certain step towards victory.
就是这了 在我这 所以这...
Here we are. I have them here. So this is...
大家怎么这么激动
What's all the excitement?
我们要和德化战役一起前进
We are moving forward with our Germanization campaign.
我想等安全事件解决了以后再走
I wanted to wait until our security issue was dealt with.
那你找出间谍了吗
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表