剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
A friend like you.
在这样的时候
At a time like this.
这对我也很重要
It means a lot to me too.
为了你们两个
To be here for both of you.
他是诺维斯基的
He's for Janowski.
他们俩要谈一谈 单独谈
They're going to have a talk. Alone.
我一个朋友昨天死了
A friend of mine died yesterday.
他被锁在一辆开往死亡集中营的火车上
He was locked in a transport to a death camp.
他是为了救火车上那群无辜的人而死
He died trying to save innocent people from that train.
他倒在了纳粹的枪口下
Mowed down by Nazi gunfire.
我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
但杀他的不是我 这不是我的错
But I didn't kill him. It wasn't my fault.
不是你的错 是吗
It wasn't your fault?! Huh?
不是你的错
Wasn't your fault?!
纳粹突袭了我们村
The Nazis raided my village
那时我在战俘营
when I was in a POW camp.
他们强♥奸♥了我妻子
They took my wife.
毫无廉耻
Without shame,
当着我全家人的面
in front of my whole family.
我妈病得起不来 所以他们把她打死在了床上
My mother was too ill to even get up, so they shot her in her bed.
那也不是我的错
That wasn't my fault, either!
很明显他聪明 积极性高
Clearly he's smart, motivated.
但他也很冲动 缺乏纪律性
He's also impulsive and lacks discipline.
虽然他没通过间谍测试
He failed the mole test,
但在扮演酒保的诱捕中表现出色
but performed well in the bartender sting.
- 他可以成为我们一员 - 那你怎么看
- He can play a role. - So what do you think?
他还需要点时间 珍妮 皮特 还有伊米尔
He needs more time. Janine, Peter, and Imre
- 都很有进步 - 布雷兰中士呢
- are all progressing well. - And how about Sergeant Breeland?
我告诉父母我老板要送我出城去...
I told my parents my boss might send me out of town for...
长官
Sir.
怎么了
What is it?
我们失去了哈利
We lost Harry.
我找不到合适的房♥子给赖克曼和达尔
I can't seem to find something adequate for Reichmann and Dahl.
那只剩下农舍了
There are only cottages left.
我保证下个疏散区就有了
I'm sure something appropriate will come up after the next block of evacuations.
- 更多犹太人 - 不 不
- Ah. More Jews. - No, no.
他们大部分都跑了 当地人会被重新安置
Most of them are already gone. The locals are being resettled.
重新安置
Resettled?
等达尔和赖克曼到了就有足够的选择了
There will be ample choices for Dahl and Reichmann when they arrive.
嘉娜
Jana?
把这个送到收发室
Take this to the mail room.
不要被她们分心
Please don't be put off.
我们在这还留下一些人是因为他们受过教育
We keep some of them around because they have some education.
我们很缺人 不止我们 邮局
We're very understaffed. Not just us, either. The post office,
- 图书馆 火车站... - 阿德勒小姐
- library, train station... - Fraulein Adler!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我出去一下
I'm going to step out for a moment.
您好
Good day.
我听说了那场枪战
I... I heard about the fire.
- 发生了什么 - 是我们干的
- What happened? - It was us.
我们想拦停火车
To get them to stop the train.
我们逃出来了 但是...
We managed to break out, but...
我们受到了德军的火力攻击
we were under fire from the Germans.
哈利...
And Harry...
盖世太保会在下午四点出现在集结地
The Gestapo's going to show up for the rendezvous at 4:00 PM.
- 不带犯人吗 - 其他细节我就不知道了
- Without the prisoners? - I couldn't get any more details.
我猜他们会靠武力救回费伯
My guess is that they'll try to free Faber by force.
- 然后当... - 早上好
- And when... - Morning.
当抵抗组织发现被骗了
When the Resistance sees that they've been lied to,
他们就会杀了他
they'll try to kill him.
我会尽我所能使他免受伤害
I'll do what I can to keep him out of harm's way.
阿尔弗雷德 这个任务你和费伯都缺一不可
Alfred, the mission can't lose both you and Faber.
海蒂说全城都
Heidi says that the whole town
人员匮乏 德方急需
is understaffed. The Reich is desperate for...
早上好
Good morning.
受过教育的犹太人和德国人
Educated people with some German.
火车站
The train station?
我也许可以跟踪燃油装运
I might be able to track oil shipments.
德国人不会让事情那么简单的
The Germans won't make it that easy.
是 但这可以让我们更接近炼油厂
No. But it might get us closer to the refineries.
你会用到波兰证件的
You're going to need some Polish papers.
我回头看看能不能在办公室找到
I'll see what I can find at the office.
- 我晚点在这再来见你 - 好
- I'll meet you back here later. - Yeah.
我离开太久了
I've been gone too long.
我们还没结束火车上的谈话呢
We never got to finish our conversation from the train.
如果你是来问枪的话 那我已经告诉...
If you're going to ask about the guns, I've already told...
我对你来这的原因更感兴趣 弗里茨
I'm more interested in what brings you here, Fritz.
你这种级别的都来了 事情肯定不小
Someone of your rank, it must be business.
是什么 更多的疏散吗
So what is it? More evacuations?
我是负责反情报的 还有谈判
I deal in counterintelligence. Pacification.
我理解我的长官为什么要我来这
I can see why my superiors required my presence here.
你们的营地很出色 隐蔽的很好
Your camp is impressive. It's well hidden.
防御的也很好
And very well fortified.
就算你能活着从这出去
Even if you were to get out of here alive,
你也再找不到这里了
you'll never find it again.
如果你们远离德国村庄和火车
If you stay away from German villages and trains,
我就不必那么做
I won't have to.
你敢发誓吗
Cross your heart and hope to die?
君子协定
A gentleman's agreement.
如果你们放我走并且不在这进行非法活动
If you let me go and stop illegal actions in this area,
我就不会派人伤害你们
I won't send anyone to harm you.
就当作停火
Call it a cease fire.
这些不是德国的村子
These are not German villages.
你脚下是波兰的土地
You are on Polish soil.
是我们的国土
On our land.
我们都是士兵 这是战争
We're both soldiers. This is war.
- 这不是个人的选择 - 不
- It's not a personal choice. - No.
你本来会是个更好的人
You could have been a better man.
但你穿上军服 让它替你选择
But you put on a uniform, and let it make choices for you.
等战争结束
When the war is over,
不管输赢 你总会为你的所作所为
win or lose, you'll find a way
找到借口
to justify your actions:
"我是个士兵
"I am a soldier.
"那是我的职责
"It was my duty.
我不是为自己而战"
It wasn't personal."
但我们都知道那不是真的
But we both know that isn't true.
我想确保你永远
I want to make sure that you never,
永远不会忘记自己做过的选择
ever forget the choice you made.
穿上制♥服♥尽你的职责去吧
To put on that uniform and play your part.
无论如何 弗里茨 现在照照镜子
Either way, Fritz, things are going to be
事情就会变得不一样了
different when you look in the mirror now.
找到你朋友了吗
Did you find your friend?
是的 换囚犯的事会按计划进行
Yes. The prisoner exchange will happen as planned.
- 好 - 但我们得准备充分
- Good. - But we need to be prepared.
别担心 我们会完全控制局势的
Don't worry, we'll have full control,
视野清晰 狙击手会藏在树林中
clear visibility and snipers concealed in the trees.
我们准备好了
We'll be ready.
还是来谈谈枪吧
Let's get back to the guns.
它们在哪
Where are they?
它们在哪
Where are they?
- 别打了 - 住手 住手
- Please just stop. - STOP! STOP!
这男的还得见人
The man needs to be presentable.
要让他还能走路
He needs to be able to walk.
我知道她长什么样
I know what she looks like.
没错 你的妻子
That's right. Your wife.
找到她住在哪
I don't think it would be very hard to find out
睡在哪
where she lives,
我想并不难
where she sleeps.
告诉我枪在哪
Tell me where the guns are.
否则我就会找到她
Or I will find her
像你们的人对我妻子那样对待她
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表