剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
那是集中营的意思
That's concentration camp.
埃塞尔
Edsel!
- 迪埃特 嘿 - 你好 霍尔
- Dieter. Hey! - Hi. Jorn.
我们不知道你也在波兰呢
We had no idea you were in Poland.
- 这世界真小 - 你在这里做什么
- Small world. - What are you doing here?
我和费伯少将一起工作
I work with Brigadefuhrer Faber.
你从集中营起步 这一路真是长啊
You've come a long way from KLV camp.
- 你们怎么样 - 我们想
- How about you? - We're hoping
- 加入党卫军 - 小伙子们 赶他们时
- to get into the SS. - Boys. When you evict them,
让他们空手走
make sure they leave their belongings behind.
我们不希望新居民住进空荡荡的房♥子里
We don't want the settlers arriving to empty homes.
- 是的 指挥官先生 - 行动
- Yes, Herr Polizeifuhrer. - Move!
- 快点 - 救命 救命 让我走吧
- Come on! - HELP! HELP! Let me go!
失陪了
Excuse us.
救命
Help!
- 妈妈 - 救命
- Mama? - Help!
- 安妮娅- 妈妈
- Ania? - Mama!
- 妈妈 - 停车
- Mama! - Stop!
求求你们
Please!
- 安妮娅- 妈妈
- Ania! - Mama!
你们要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her?
出发
Go!
妈妈
Mama!
里面的孩子可能更多
There could be more children inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 就差一点 - 下一个归你
- So close! - The next one is yours.
再来一个
Again!
行了
That's enough.
到时间了
It's time.
你 跑吧
You, run.
跑起来更有意思
It's more fun if you run.
来吧
Come on!
分开行动更容易成功
We've got a better chance if we split up.
你们去北边 这边交给我们
Take the north end. We'll cover this side.
等我的信♥号♥♥ 跟他待着
Wait for my signal. Stay with him.
快点 动作快点
Move! Let's go!
来吧
Come on.
我们跟在你后面
We're right behind you.
上
Come on!
你找到他了
You've found him.
还等什么
What are you waiting for?
枪击伤者好像不太好
It doesn't seem right to shoot a wounded man.
没什么挑战
There's no challenge!
不 这归海伦
No! This is Helene's prize.
开枪吧
Go ahead.
他归你了 雅利安人的特权
He's all yours, Helene. The privilege of Aryan blood.
干得好 海伦
Well done, Helene.
呼吸着新鲜空气 我都有点饿了
All this fresh air has worked up my appetite.
我屋里还有鹿肉
I have some venison back at the house.
听着就是美味佳肴
Sounds delicious.
你喜欢鹿肉吗 海伦
Do you like venison, Helene?
很喜欢
I love it.
别乱跑 上 上
Keep your position! Go, go!
没事了
It's okay.
别害怕 我是来帮你们的
Don't be afraid. I'm here to help.
我们遭到了抵抗组织的攻击
We're under attack by the Resistance!
援兵来了吗
Have the reinforcements arrived?
- 他们失败了 - 这该是个利落的行动
- They lost control! - This was supposed to be
所以才派你去
a cut-and-dry operation. That's why I sent you
- 不然我就亲自上阵了 - 他们有武器
- instead of going myself! - They were armed.
- 他们早就埋伏好了 - 待在那 我就来
- They were expecting us! - Stay there. I'm on my way.
你在这儿呢
There you are!
- 我们能回家吗 - 我没时间解释
- Could we please go home? - I can't talk now.
这些女人都在讨论孩子和布料
All these women talk about is babies and drapery.
- 我都要疯了 - 代我向你父亲致歉
- I'm going out of my mind! - Give my apologies
我有紧急任务要处理
to your father, but I have urgent business.
他们在那
There they are!
掩护我们
Cover us!
撤退 撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
不 托姆克
No! Tomek!
托姆克
Tomek!
托姆克
Tomek!
我们得跟其他人汇合
We need to regroup with the others.
我去找阿尔弗雷德
I'll find Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
- 海伦- 谢谢你 带给我们
- Helene. - I wanted to thank you
如此难忘的一天
for a memorable day.
这真是我的荣幸
The pleasure was all mine.
能进一步了解你真的很开心
It's been wonderful getting to know you better.
应柏林周年联欢会之邀
I've been asked to bring a companion with me
我需要带一名同伴前往
to the Anniversary Gala in Berlin.
一个能展示
Someone who exemplifies
帝国价值的人
the values of the Reich.
如果你乐意陪我
I'd be honored if you would
去这样一个特殊的场合 我将非常荣幸
accompany me on such a special occasion.
当然 我会安排好你的旅程和住宿
I'd arrange your travel and accommodation, of course.
不知你可否考虑一下
If you would consider it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太好了
That would be lovely.
少将先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer!
这里可能还有狙击手 我们必须离开
There could still be snipers. We have to go.
- 其他人呢 - 正在撤退
- Where are the other men? - Retreating.
走吧 少将先生 为了您的安全
Please, Herr Brigadefuhrer. For your own safety.
走吧 我就来
Go. I'll follow you.
弗里茨
Fritz.
我还以为你没从树林里逃出来呢
I didn't think you'd make it out of the woods.
你对自己的所作所为感到自豪吗
Are you proud of what you've done?
- 我当时不在 - 不 你在
- I wasn't here. - Yes, you were.
我没参战
I didn't fight.
少将不需要亲自参战
A Brigadefuhrer doesn't need to fight.
这是士兵的义务
That's what his soldiers are for.
不过你就是杀死我同胞的那个人
But you're the one who killed my men.
你就是让孩子们变成孤儿的那个人
You are the one who made the children orphans.
你就是个怪物
You are the monster.
你的士兵都死了 弗里茨
Your soldiers are dead, Fritz.
我们杀的
We killed them.
我们会一直杀下去 直到把你赶出
And we're going to keep killing them and pushing you
我们的家园
out of our homes.
你在等什么呢 弗里茨
What are you waiting for, Fritz?
你不开枪杀我吗
Aren't you going to shoot me?
小心
Be careful.
妈妈 你在哪里
Mama! Where are you?
- 你们没事吧 - 没事
- You all right? - Yes.
阿尔弗雷德在哪
Where's Alfred?
在里面
Inside.
看到你妈妈了吗
Do you see your mother?
- 约克 - 妈妈
- Jurek! - Mama!
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
没事了 结束了
It's okay. It's over.
我们把他们打退了
We pushed them back.
保住了镇子
We've held the town.
走吧
Come on.
这些成绩很好 很快会有更多
These grade well. There will be more soon.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
- 安妮娅·诺瓦克 六岁 - 安妮娅·诺瓦克
- Ania Nowak. Age 6. - Ania Nowak.
我想她该有个好听的德国名字
I think she needs a good German name.
就她了
She's the one.
我明早会把文件做好
I'll have the papers complete by morning.
在吗 萨宾娜
Hello? Sabine?
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表