剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
你们现在就要走吗
Were you leaving already?
我们要去普鲁斯科
We need to go to Pruszko.
去找纳粹的行动基地
To find the Nazi base of operations.
- 市政厅吗 - 不久之前它还是我们的
- The Town Hall? - It was ours not so long ago.
你们能告诉我们怎么去吗
Can you tell us how to get there?
我不建议你们去那
I would advise against it.
你们昨天在德国人的火车上放了火
You kicked the hornet's nest by setting fire
算是捅了马蜂窝了
to one of the Germans' trains yesterday.
如果你们要去那就回不来了
If you go, you can't come back.
德国人正在找我们手上的囚犯呢
The Germans are looking for our prisoner.
我们知道自己在干什么
We know what we're doing.
抱歉我不能因为你的一两句话
You'll forgive me if I don't risk our camp
就置我们的营地于危险中
on your good word.
我们有一位特工
We have a fellow agent
已经潜入敌后
working on infiltrating
- 在纳粹办公室工作 - 联♥系♥上她很重要
- the Nazi office. - It's important we make contact.
我们的同事不知道我们还活着也找不到我们
Our colleague doesn't know if we're alive and has no way to reach us.
你们带着发报机走会引人注目的
That seems strange considering you are traveling with a radio.
这就不关你的事了
That's none of your business.
我会告诉你们怎么去普鲁斯科
I'll give you directions to Pruszko.
但是我想用用你们的发报机
But I want the use of your radio.
柔西雅需要给我们的流亡政♥府♥发封电报
Zosia needs to relay a message to our government-in-exile.
只有我能碰这台发报机
I'm the only one who touches this radio.
那你就和你的发报机好好的留这里吧
Then you are welcome to stay here and keep it company.
你可以离开
You can go.
但你要知道 我们所有的边界都有哨兵巡逻
But you should know, our perimeter is patrolled,
我们的士兵都潜伏着 一旦发现
our sentries are camouflaged. Any hint
你带回来了敌军...
that you bring the enemy back with you...
跟我走吧
I'll show you the way.
通知X训练营昨天的事
Tell Camp X about yesterday.
记住我们之间说的事
And remember what we talked about.
怎么这么久 你知道这有多重要
What took you so long? You know how important this is.
我已经手忙脚乱了 一个人应付不来这么多事
I'm overstretched. It's too much for one man.
我不能一心十二用吧
I can't deal with twelve matters at once.
那就吩咐别人去做
Then delegate.
能到我办公室谈吗
Perhaps we can discuss this in my office?
就在这里谈 现在
We'll discuss it here and now.
我不会眼睁睁的看着费伯被这些土匪杀死
I will not allow Faber to be murdered by these bandits.
满足他们的要求只会让他们得寸进尺
Giving them what they want will only encourage them more.
你要能保住自己的辖区我们也不至于沦落于此
We wouldn't be in this position if you had control of your district,
区队长
Polizeifuhrer.
你想我亲自去森林冲锋陷阵吗
You want me to go up in those woods?
那你至少得给我一队人马和一辆装甲车
Give me a schwadron and a panzer, at least.
我需要更多人马 更多支援
I need more men, more support!
你需要费伯少将
You need Brigadefuhrer Faber!
他比那一车人要有价值多了
His skill is worth more than a train of new men under your supervision.
你不仅使德意志种族安置计划陷入极大的风险
Not only have you put Germany's race and resettlement plans at severe risk,
你还将我的行动置于危险之中
you also put my own operation in jeopardy.
我不可能保护一个我压根不了解的行动
I can't protect an operation I know nothing about.
这是一项秘密项目
It's a classified project.
我选波兰是因为这里安全 显然事实并非如此
I chose Poland because it was secure. Apparently it's not.
如果能把费伯救回来
You will bring Faber back
他就能解决你的问题 如果你失败了
and he will fix your problem. If you fail to do so,
元首就得找你谈话了...
the Fuhrer will want to speak to you about it...
单独谈话
Personally.
告诉盖世太保 找到那六个犯人
Talk to Gestapo. Find the six prisoners!
用他们来交换费伯少将
They will be exchanged for Brigadefuhrer Faber.
- 遵命 - 你 和我来
- Jawohl. - You! Come with me.
我们筹划一下护送事宜 四点进行交换
We will arrange the convoy. The exchange is to take place at 1600 hours.
我去跟我女儿说
I'll tell my daughter.
你在干什么
What are you working on?
我必须要发一条消息
I have to send a message.
可以看吗
May I?
在我们的发报机坏了之前
Before our radio was damaged,
我是这里的发报员
I was the operator.
是我哥哥伊尔教的我
My brother Eli taught me.
他以前是个军人
He was in the Army.
如果你愿意给我看看秘钥 我能帮你解密
If you show me the key, I can work on the encryption.
如果这是一次性的密♥码♥ 你就不会泄任何密
If it's a one-time code, you're not giving any secrets away.
在开往集中营火车出逃行动中被射杀
特工确认死亡
我明白了
I understand.
我会告诉他的
I'll let him know.
区队长
Polizeifuhrer?
抵抗组织要求的所有犯人
All the prisoners requested by the Resistance
都送到营地
have been deported to the camps.
那我就和护送队一起坐车亲自去营地...
Then I'll take a truck from the convoy, and go to the camps myself...
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
怎么回事
What happened?
他们已经被处死了
They've been executed.
六个都死了
All six of them.
换回费伯少将的筹码没了
There's no one to exchange for Brigadefuhrer Faber.
这样应该行了
That should do it.
你哥哥教得很好
Your brother taught you well.
他死了
He's dead.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那时我们藏在
We were hiding
诺维斯基的农场里
at Janowski's farm.
他和伊尔从小
He and Eli were friends
就是朋友
since they were kids.
一天晚上一支德国巡逻队来了
A German patrol came one night.
我们立刻就逃了
We ran as soon as we heard them,
但还是有一个士兵看到了我们
but one of the soldiers saw us.
伊尔的肩膀中枪了
Eli was shot in the shoulder.
那个...那个伤口
The... the wound
一直都没有好
never healed properly.
一周后
He died
他因为伤口感染死了
of an infection a week later.
然后你就来了这里
And you came here?
我们建造了这个地方
We created here.
你觉得诺维斯基窝藏犹太人以后还能回来吗
You think Janowski could go back home after harbouring Jews?
该死
Bloody hell!
- 我总是出错 - 我来试试吧
- I keep making mistakes. - May I?
- 谢谢 - 你介意
- Thanks. - Would you mind
- 我用一下发报机吗 - 请便
- if I used the radio? - Go on.
我想您可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
- 谢谢 - 我不饿
- Thank you. - I'm not hungry.
你一整天没吃东西了
You haven't eaten all day.
她太累了
She's tired.
确实是难捱的一天
It's been a difficult day.
我们的人没问题
The situation is in good hands.
交换俘虏的行动会按计划进行
The prisoner exchange will proceed as planned.
太好了
That's wonderful.
如果你不吃的话
If you're not going to eat,
就回家去别想这事了 休息一下
you should go home and unpack. Get some rest.
我想留在这 我应该留在这
I want to stay. I should be here.
他很坚强 萨宾娜
He's strong, Sabine.
他会找到回家的路的
He'll find a way to come home.
也许你该回去做好准备接他回家
Maybe you should make sure everything is ready for him.
你在那有没有朋友可以帮弗朗兹的
Don't you have any friends out there that could help Franz?
他们本应昨天乘火车抵达的
They were supposed to arrive by train
但是并没有
yesterday, but they didn't.
当然了 在巴黎你到是无处不在
Of course. You were everywhere in Paris,
可是等我们现在需要你的时候哪也用不上你
but now, when we need you? Nowhere to be found.
埃塞尔少尉
Untersturmfuhrer Edsel
安排了人送你回家萨宾娜
has arranged for someone to take you home, Sabine.
谢谢你 鲍尔夫人
Thank you, Frau Bauer.
你能在这对我来说很重要
It means a great deal to me that you are here.
为了萨宾娜
For Sabine.
有一个像你这样的朋友
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表