剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
我们接到命令 要扣押离开这栋楼的所有人
We have orders to detain anyone leaving this building.
很抱歉 小姐 但是你必须跟我走一趟了
I'm sorry, Mademoiselle, but you'll have to come with me.
- 再派一个人来 - 好的长官
- One more for the holding area! - Yes, sir.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我最近... 我最近身体不太舒服
I haven't... I haven't been feeling well myself.
你走吧
Go.
等你和医生回来我再找你谈话
I will speak with you after you return with the doctor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗朗兹
Franz.
- 希♥特♥勒♥万岁 - 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
- Heil Hitler! - Heil Hitler!
你们出去吧
Give us the room.
上将先生
Herr Obergruppenfuhrer.
我还以为你已经去波兰了
I thought you'd left for Poland.
我和萨宾娜聊过那天晚上她的行为
I've spoken with Sabine about her actions the other night.
你不必担心
You shouldn't be concerned.
你在家乡备受赞誉
You are highly spoken of back home.
你在法国的工作人尽皆知
Your work here in France has not gone unnoticed.
- 谢谢你这么说 - 我也听说
- That's kind of you to say. - I've also heard
迪耶普发生不幸那天
how you ensured the Enigma's security,
你是如何保护通讯设备安全的
the day of the misadventure at Dieppe.
你很聪明
Clever.
和我共事的都是聪明人
I work with some very insightful people.
我正在监管东欧的一个特别项目
I'm overseeing a special project in the East.
我们和地方抵抗组织有些问题
We're having trouble with the local Resistance
而且
and uh...
我需要能人来平复这个地区
I need a man with exceptional skill to pacify the area.
- 在东欧 - 对 在波兰
- In the East. - In Poland, yes.
在普鲁斯科有办事处
I have an office in Pruszko.
上将先生 恕我直言
Herr Obergruppenfuhrer, with all due respect,
现下放下我手头在法国的事物
this might not be an ideal time for me to step away
恐怕时机不大好
from my responsibilities here in France.
你的调离已经得到批准了
Your transfer has already been approved.
身为自然资源部长 您怎么会...
As Minister of Natural Resources, how...?
我动用了关系
I pulled strings.
我清楚此举并非常规
I know it's unorthodox.
但这个项目对我尤为重要
But this project is of special importance to me.
要把家里人都放在眼皮底下
As is keeping my family close.
很抱歉 萨宾娜 但你现在必须得
I'm so sorry, Sabine, but you have
- 马上给弗朗兹打电♥话♥ - 你不能就
- to call Franz right away. - You cannot just
- 这么让他过来 - 我必须尽快
- come here like this. - I have to meet with him
在他办公室对面的公园和他碰面
in the park across from his office as soon as possible.
- 我有朋友在 - 哦
- I have company. - Oh.
是的 一个真正的朋友 没想到吧
Yes, an actual friend. Imagine that.
海伦
Helene!
- 我就知道那是你在说话 - 拜托了
- I thought that was your voice. - Please.
告诉他十万火急
Tell him it's an emergency.
进来吧
Come in.
失陪一下
Please excuse me for a moment.
- 我马上回来 - 当然了
- I'll be right back. - Of course.
阿德勒小姐 很高兴又见到你了
Fraulein Adler. Good to see you again.
拜托 我们可是一起喝过沃特加
Oh, please! We've been bonded by vodka.
叫我海蒂就好
Call me Heidi.
- 没什么事吧 - 只是有一点麻烦
- Is everything all right? - It's a little awkward.
是我的上司
It's my superior at work.
他最近对我有点过于关心了
Not only is he being over attentive,
但是... 我有种感觉...
but... I have a feeling he's...
觉得他在隐瞒什么
hiding something.
我们在为帝国编目...
We're cataloguing for the Reich and...
好吧 我不该说这些的
well, I shouldn't say this,
但有一些画不见了
but some paintings have gone missing.
这事让人压力很大 所以我问萨宾娜
It's quite stressful. So I've asked Sabine if she could
能否让弗朗兹查查他
get Franz to check up on him.
此种时刻 萨宾娜会是一个
Well, times like this, Sabine must be
- 非常有用的朋友 - 没错 帮大忙了
- a very valuable friend. - Ah, yes, very.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to get into trouble.
东欧是片未驯化的土地
The East is untamed territory
我需要像你这样有经验的人
and I need someone with your experience.
我担心萨宾娜对调动的感受
I do worry how Sabine will feel about moving.
和她父亲离得更近一点对萨宾娜是有好处的
Sabine will benefit by being closer to her father.
那里有她在家心心念念的
There is a level of emotional support
情感上的支撑
she seems to be missing at home.
巴黎有太多
Paris holds too many
难过的回忆
painful memories.
把波兰当作一个新的起点吧
Think of Poland as a new beginning.
少将先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer.
抱歉打扰了 费伯夫人来电
Sorry for interrupting. Frau Faber is on the line.
你来告诉她这个好消息吧
I will let you give her the good news.
帮我搬下桌子
Help me move the table.
党卫军越来越多了
More SS!
看样子他们正在计划攻楼
Looks like they're working on an entry plan.
我一直存着这些以防万一
I've been saving these for an emergency.
我得说这够格了
I'd say this qualifies.
最后我上♥床♥睡觉大概是...午夜吧
I finally went to bed about... midnight?
但对我来说也还早... 但我还以为
But that's early for me... but I thought I was taking the train
第二天早上要乘火车回波兰
back to Poland in the morning.
- 您决定留久点吗 - 再留一天
- You decided to stay longer? - One day.
就当帮她父亲一个忙了
As a favour to her father.
他让我顺路看看她 看她感觉怎么样了
He asked me to drop in on her, see how she was feeling,
- 给她打打气 - 是的 这段时间
- cheer her up a little. - Yes, it's been
- 对她来说不容易 - 没错
- a difficult time for her. - Exactly.
上将似乎认为
And the Obergruppenfuhrer seems to think
她现在就只需要一个家庭让她忙起来
all she needs is a family to keep her busy.
- 我明白 - 多搞笑
- I see. - It's funny how men
男人总觉得他们知道怎样是对女人最好的
always think they know what's best for a woman.
听上去您好像见识那些与我共事的男人们
Sounds like you've met the men I work with.
在波兰 情况要更开明些
In Poland, things are more progressive.
我们能自己做决定
We are free to make our own rules
有关工作 孩子
about working, children,
恋爱
romance.
你想要什么去拿就好了
If you want something, all you have to do is take it.
真是天堂
Paradise.
他会照做的
He'll do what you want.
太棒了 我很抱歉
Wonderful! I'm sorry.
我得回去...
I have to get back to...
在我老板发现以前回去工作了
get back to work before my boss notices.
祝你平安回波兰
Have a safe trip back to Poland.
保持联♥系♥
We should stay in touch.
节约弹♥药♥ 选好目标
Conserve your ammo. Pick your shots.
艾利克斯不在真是太遗憾了
It's too bad Alex isn't here.
他一直想打一场 现在乐子都归我们了
He was itching for a fight. Now we have all the fun.
闯进我家利用我妻子
Walking into my home and using my wife
这可不是我们约定的
was not the protocol we agreed to.
我知道 很抱歉 但尼尔和哈利
I know, and I'm sorry but Neil and Harry are trapped
在第四大道开会 被盖世太保包围了
by the Gestapo at a meeting on Rue du Four.
你得让他们取消行动
You need to call them off.
- 抱歉 - 这些行动
- Excuse me. - Those operations are
都是由我的上级监管的 我的一举一动
overseen by my staff. There are repercussions
- 都会有影响 - 你不作为也会有影响
- to every action I take. - And actions you don't take.
哈利和尼尔被困在那里了
Harry and Neil are trapped there.
要是你的上级审问他们呢
What if your staff interrogates them?
要是他们招了你呢
What if your name comes up?
从那不远有个黑市
There's a black market not far from there.
就在圣日耳曼路一家药店后面
The back of a pharmacy on Saint-Germain.
你可以把你的人引到那儿去
You could redirect your men there.
巴黎有一百家黑市 这么做说不通
There are 100 black markets in Paris; it's not plausible.
- 我知道很多可以问 - 我会想出理由的
- I know it's a lot to ask. - I'll think of something.
这将是我为你们做的最后一件事
This will be the last thing that I do for you.
我们可约定好了的
We have an agreement.
我岳父要我去帮他
My father-in-law requires my services.
- 我要被调去波兰了 - 波兰吗
- I'm relocating to Poland. - Poland?
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表