剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
转身 转身
Turn. Turn!
跪下
On the ground!
我说了跪下
I said on the ground!
出发前查一下汽油就这么难吗
Would it have been so hard to check the fuel before we left?
去把管子拿来
Go get the hose!
他们还等着我们四十分钟之内到卡利福呢
They expect us in Caillefaux in 40 minutes. I'm not going
我可不愿意为这个挨骂 我们需要你们的汽油
to take the blame for this! We need your gas.
走公路的决定可真明智啊
Good call coming on the road trip.
我见到她了 我见到萨宾娜了
I've seen her, I've seen Sabine.
- 她还好吗 - 我不确定
- Is she alright? - I'm not sure.
她在雷尼尔酒店 有党卫军的军官护送着
She is at the Hotel Renier. She was escorted by an SS Officer
- 还有他的安保随行 - 那男人什么级别
- and his security entourage. - What was the man's rank?
两颗钻石三片叶子
It was two diamonds and three leaves.
高层人员
Obergruppenfuhrer.
- 我早该知道的- 知道什么
- I should have known. - Known what?
那个高层乌尔希·施密特
Obergruppenfuhrer Ulrich Schmidt
乌尔希·瓦德玛·施密特
Ulrich Waldemar Schmidt.
他去世的妻子是艾尔莎·伊丽莎白
Late wife, Elsa Elisabeth. PhD
数学博士 他现在是自然资源部长
in Mathematics. Currently Minister of Natural Resources.
是希姆莱的核心集团之一
He's one of Himmler's inner circle.
他是她父亲
He's her father.
是的
Yes.
好的
That's fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
- 我点了茶点 - 谢谢
- I ordered petits fours. - Thank you.
这也是我的最爱
These are my favourites too!
不是 我是我就这么来了
No, I mean for coming all this way.
觉得你有时间陪我是我太自私了
It was selfish of me to think you would have the time.
我也希望我有时间
I wanted to.
我今晚一定要留下
And I had to be here for this evening.
- 你的房♥间怎么样 - 完美
- How's your room? - Perfect.
402号♥房♥ 走廊那头就是
402, just down the hall.
我好想你
I missed you...
想听见你的声音
hearing your voice.
但是你听起来很悲伤
But you sounded so upset.
从火车站回来你就一直很安静
You've been quiet since the train station.
怎么了 宾娜
What is it, Bine?
你电♥话♥里不能告诉我的是什么
What was it you couldn't tell me on the telephone?
我不知道该从何说起
I don't know where to start.
乌里... 他五周前去世了
Ulli... He died five weeks ago.
节哀
I'm so sorry.
萨宾娜 抱歉
Oh, Sabine, I'm so sorry.
我没人可以诉说
There was no one I could talk to,
没有人认识他
no one who knew him.
我一直都是孤单的一个人
I've been so alone.
那弗朗兹呢
What about Franz?
萨宾娜和她父亲有多亲
How close is Sabine with her father?
非常亲近 他总是很保护她
Very close. He's always been protective of her. Especially
- 尤其从她母亲死后 - 亲近到足以让她
- since her mother died - Close enough she'd tell him
说出太多事吗
too much?
她不会的
She wouldn't.
- 你好像不是很确定- 我们去酒店吧
- You don't seem so sure. - Let's go to the hotel.
有一个方法能让她合作
There may be a way to make sure she cooperates.
如果还来得及
If it's not too late.
小心 如果她说了什么 他们会警惕起来的
Be careful. If she's said anything, they'll be on the lookout.
- 我们一直都很小心 - 我得回去
- We're always careful. - I need to get back
- 办公室了 - 不行 现在还不行
- to my office. - You can't, not yet.
五点会从柏林打来了一个电♥话♥
There's a telephone call at 5 o'clock from Berlin.
已经两天了
It's been scheduled for 2 days.
- 两天了吗 - 就是一通祝贺电♥话♥
- For 2 days? - It's just a call of congratulations.
- 就是这样 - 为了祝贺什么
- Nevertheless. - What's the occasion?
为了我成为少将的晋升
My promotion to Brigadefuhrer.
为了我在迪耶普的成功贡献
For my contribution to our success at Dieppe.
是那个人亲自打来吗
From the man himslf?
我明白了
I see.
事情是这样 如果萨宾娜说了
Well, the thing is, if Sabine talked,
你回不回那通电♥话♥都无所谓了
it doesn't matter if you're back for that call or not.
相信我的团队
Trust my team.
他们会搞明白我们的立场是怎样的
They will figure out where we stand.
如果安全的话我们会准时接你回来
We'll get you back in time if it's safe.
现在
Now,
我知道我说过我们从小做起
I know that I said we'd start out small,
但是那是之前了 现在我知道了你的晋升
but that was before... I knew about your promotion.
还有你岳父
And your father-in-law.
不如我们... 不从小做起了怎么样
What do you say we...don't start out small?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果有更快的获胜方法呢
What if there's a way to win this war a little faster.
战场之外 挽救双方
Off the battlefield. Lives... saved on both sides.
你认为纳粹不可能输
You think the Nazis can't lose,
那我们就聊聊是他们靠什么继续战争
let's talk about what's keeping their war going.
我们聊一聊汽油
Let's talk about oil.
你怎么样 弗里茨 还好吗
How're you doing, Fritz? Good?
瞧瞧你 我都等不及要告诉我女朋友
Look at you. I can't wait to see
我今天教训了真正的纳粹
the look on my girlfriend's face when I tell her I got to kick
看她有什么反应了
actual Fascist ass today.
抱歉 我开玩笑的
Sorry. I was kidding.
但是... 我是可以看的 对吧
But I... do get to watch, right?
- 审讯训练 - 离开这里
- Interrogation training? - Go.
你们两个都走 我会让你们
Both of you! I'll make sure
拿到课外学分的
you get credit for the extracurricular.
好吧 有什么需要就叫我
Alright. Let me know if you need anything.
任何事
Anything at all.
所以呢
So?
发生了什么
What happened?
那个弗罗默男孩临阵脱逃了吗
Did the Frommer boy chicken out?
不是
No.
克劳斯·弗罗默曾经是个勇敢
Klaus Frommer, who was a brave,
绅士又爱国的年轻人
gentle, patriotic young man,
还成功的把你给的炸♥弹♥运进了营地
actually managed to smuggle the bomb you gave him into the Camp,
差点就炸掉了我们的通讯中心
and came this close to blowing up our Communications Centre
连带着炸死我们的上校
and taking our Colonel down with him.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
你说他"曾经是"
you said he "was"?
我把他打死了
I shot him.
这什么回事
How did that go?
我穿着这身制♥服♥就有义务
I have a duty to the uniform I wear
要尊重文明的对待囚犯
to treat prisoners with respect and civility.
但是现在
But right now,
我的上司又不在这
my boss is out of town.
除了我和你
And there's no one here but me...
这里没有别人了
and you.
情况还没那么糟 至少我们差点就到地方了
Could be worse. At least, we're almost there.
你 坐下 我说坐下
You, sit down. I said, "Sit down!"
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
车里不是士兵 是俘虏
There's no soldiers in there, they're prisoners.
他们说他们要去哪
Where did they say they were going?
听起来像卡利福
Uh, it sounded like Caillefaux.
应该就是卡利福
I think it was Caillefaux.
- 我来准备 - 后面见
- I'll get it ready. - Meet you back here.
我知道这不容易
I know it's hard,
但是也许我们应该往好的一面看
but maybe we should look for a silver lining.
- 你什么意思 - 这么说
- What do you mean? - Well, it sounds wrong
听着不太好 但是
to say this but, uh...
但是也许这对他最好的选择
maybe it's for the best.
可怜的乌里 他之前就不太好
Poor Ulli, he wasn't well.
- 他没有生病 - 不不 当然了
- He wasn't sick.- No, no, of course, uh...
我的意思是
what I mean is...
尽管你的这些爱
despite all the love...
你在这个世界对他的爱
all the love in the world you had for him,
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表