剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
我们牺牲了太多
of the team.
- 你们就这么心急吗 - 很抱歉
- This couldn't wait? - We apologize,
但是情况十分紧急
but the circumstances are serious.
我们的联络人被盖世太保拘捕了
Our contact was arrested by the Gestapo.
他本来是要给尼尔和哈利做证件的
He was making papers for Neil and Harry.
我的继任者想要表明立场 我无能为力
My successor wants to make a statement. It's out of my hands.
我们需要为他们准备德国证件
We need German papers for them.
这需要时间 我今天就要去波兰了
Papers take time. I'm leaving for Poland today.
那个伪造身份的人手上有尼尔和哈利的照片
The forger had Neil and Harry's photographs.
那这些照片就得消失
Then, they need to disappear.
明天 他们照片就会被贴满大街小巷
Tomorrow, their faces will be on posters across the city.
所以他们今天也必须登上火车
That's why we need them on a train today.
他们可以作为我们的客人和我们一起走吗
Can they come with us, as our guests?
不可以
No.
海伦·鲍尔能成为我们的客人
"Helene Bauer" is our guest
是因为你有德国证件
because you have German papers.
而你的掩护是你现在应该在挪威
According to your cover, you should be in Norway.
至于其他两个人
As for the other two?
他们都可以和元首一起离开
You could be travelling with the Fuhrer himself,
但还是需要证件才能从德国过境
you'd still need papers to cross into Germany.
那我们怎么让他们去波兰
So how can we get them to Poland?
- 这不关我的事 - 拜托
- It's not my problem. - Please,
别逼我们把这变成你的麻烦
don't make us make it your problem.
有个办法可以在没有证件的情况下越过边境
There is one way to cross those borders without papers.
说吧
We're listening.
往前走 继续
Move it. Continue.
继续
Continue.
往前走 往前走
Move. Move.
火车会在一个叫波马克的镇子停车
It stops at a town called Pomoc.
他会在站台等我们 接我们下车
He'll be waiting on the platform to take us off the train.
他当然会了
Course he will.
没事的
It's OK.
走啊
Move!
- 快走 - 谢了
- Come on. - Thanks.
除了这个还有别的吗
Anything other than this?
我们提供咖啡和茶
We have coffee or tea.
下一站 埃佩尔奈 埃佩尔奈是下一站
Next stop, Epernay. Epernay, next stop.
下午好
Good afternoon.
请给我多拿点糖来好吗
Will you bring me some more sugar, please?
萨宾娜
Sabine...
你不会真以为在你的所作所为以后
Do you honestly believe
我还会跟你说话吧
I'll talk to you after what you did?
对不起
I'm sorry.
要不是万不得已
I wouldn't have done it
- 我也不会那样做 - 你快别说了
- unless it was absolutely necessary. - Oh, spare me.
你的参与至关重要 萨宾娜
It's critical you play along, Sabine.
- 让它离远点 - 我们不会有事的
- Keep it away. - We'll be alright.
它走了吗
It is bloody gone?
坐下
Come on, sit down!
所有人都坐下
Everybody, sit down!
给我坐下
SIT DOWN!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
囚徒如果答应帮忙 就可以获得特权
Prisoners get special treatment if they agree to help.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
- 你怎么知道的 - 崔北克告诉我的
- How did you know that? - Drabek.
天啊
Bloody hell!
你们住在玛黑区吗
You were living in the Marais?
搜捕的时候我们躲在公♥寓♥里
We hid in our apartments during the round-ups,
但几天之后还是被德国人发现了
but the Germans found us a few days later.
- 怎么回事 - 邻居告密了
- How? - Our neighbours.
我们之前还经常和他们一起吃饭呢
People we used to have dinner with.
当他们抓我们的时候我问他 "为什么"
As they took us away, I asked him, "Why?"
你知道他怎么说吗 "因为你是犹太人"
You know what he said? "Because you are a Jew."
我想确保
I want to ensure
旅途平安无事 只有大家都好好听话
we have a smooth trip, and this will only happen
- 我们才会没事 明白吗 - 我们要去哪
- if we all behave. Is that clear? - Where are we going?
谁让你管事的
Who put you in charge?
我们要去工作营
We're going to a work camp,
德国人让我管事的
and the Germans put me in charge.
不许再说话了
No more talking.
什么样的工作
What kind of work?
我不知道 本
I don't know, Ben.
给您
Here you go.
- 谢谢 - 女士
- Thank you. - Ma'am.
有件事我一直想告诉你
There's one thing I've been meaning to tell you,
- 我发誓这是真的 - 当你这么说时
- and I promise you it's the truth. - When you say that,
我就知道你又要对我说谎了
I know you're about to lie to me.
求你了
Please.
你知道每时每刻都被欺骗
Do you know how exhausting it is
有多累吗
to be lied to all the time?
我也累啊
It goes both ways.
有时我一连几天
I've spent days where it felt
都说不了一句真话
like I never spoke a single true word.
那几天结束时
By the end of those days,
我觉得自己都不存在了
I feel like there's nothing left of me.
我有很多原因
I was ready to hate you
可以恨你
for so many reasons,
但我见到你之后 真的对你恨不起来
but then I met you, and I couldn't.
很多时候我们的友情都是真实的
There were lots of times when our friendship was real,
我告诉你的都是我从未向别人吐露的事
when I told you things that I hadn't told a living soul
因为我知道... 我知道你会懂
because I knew...I knew that you'd understand.
我可以和你们坐一起吗
May I join you?
- 请坐吧 - 我不知道
- Please sit. - I had no idea
- 你也和我们一起来 海伦 - 是啊
- you were coming with us, Helene. - Yes, well, uh,
我来了 我刚刚在谢谢萨宾娜
here I am. Yes, I was just thanking Sabine
邀请我一起来呢
for inviting me along.
我觉得如果她在新地方安顿下来时
I thought she'd appreciate having a familiar face around
- 能见到熟人会很开心 - 你跑了这么远
- while she settles in. - You travelled all this way
就是为了帮朋友安顿下来 你真好
to help your friend settle in? That's very kind of you.
海伦总是喜欢冒险
Helene is always up for adventure.
是这样吗
Is that so?
太棒了 我很高兴博物馆给你准了假
Marvellous! I'm glad the museum were willing to give you time off.
他们别无选择 我今早辞职了
Well, they didn't really have a choice. I quit this morning.
那你确实喜欢冒险啊
You do like adventure.
我昨天不是跟你说了我老板的事吗
You know I told you about my boss yesterday?
我再也不想
I want nothing to do
看管偷来的艺术作品 或者忍♥受他的调戏了
with stolen artwork or his wandering hands
我要来个了断
for that matter. No, I'm taking a clean break.
我会找到别的方式为德意志效力的
I'll find another way to do my part for the Reich.
他真恶心
What disgusting behaviour.
是啊 非常恶心
Yes. Absolutely disgusting.
当我告诉萨宾娜我辞职的事时
When I told Sabine I had quit,
她毫不犹豫地说 "把东西收拾好
she didn't hesitate, "Pack your bags
- 到波兰来" - 多随性啊
- and come to Poland!" - How spontaneous!
我就喜欢你这样 萨宾娜 你真是这么说的吗
I love it! Sabine, you said that?
我不能想象把海伦一个人丢在巴黎
I couldn't imagine leaving Helene alone in Paris.
而且萨宾娜喜欢随心所欲
And Sabine likes to get her way.
我都有点嫉妒了 你们真是情同姐妹
I'm a little bit jealous. You two are like sisters.
我们会没事儿的
We're going to be OK.
- 我们快到了 - 你们把星星摘掉了吗
- We arrive soon. - Did you take off your star?
我们没有星星
No.
我们是政♥治♥犯
We're political prisoners.
德国人占领巴黎时
When the Germans took Paris,
我们是索邦大学的国际学生
we were international students at the Sorbonne.
怪不得你们口音这么奇怪
That's why you have funny accents.
我们留下来组织了反对占领的抗♥议♥活动
We stayed and organized protests against the occupation.
你们不是犹太人可真幸运
You're lucky you're not Jewish.
我也上学
I go to school too.
- 我是说我以前也上学 - 你喜欢上学吗
- I mean, I-I did. - Do you like it?
我不知道 我学的时候知识会从我脑子里溜走
I don't know. When I learn things, they wash away.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表