剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
and do to her what your people did to mine.
我说 我说
I'll tell you. I'll tell you.
喝吧
Here.
他们没有用来交换你的囚犯
They don't have the prisoners to trade for you.
囚犯都被杀了 这的人还不知道
They've been killed. No one here knows.
他们以为德国人会继续交易
They think the Germans are going ahead with the exchange.
我们找机会放了你
We'll find a way to set you free.
我把这些欢迎礼物装上车的时候
Could you watch them a moment while I load these welcome gifts
- 能帮忙看着她们一会吗 - 当然
- into the car? - Of course.
走吧 女士们
Come along, ladies.
你能把这些拿去收发室吗
Could you take these into the mail room?
你们三个都去
All three of you.
立刻
Immediately.
这就是人性化关怀 当你来到一个新地方
It's the personal touches, when you arrive in a new place.
它们会起重大作用
They make all the difference.
你在交换过程中会需要这个 他得活着离开
You'll need this at the exchange. He has to escape alive.
我们损失的所有人 一切东西
Everyone we've lost. Everything.
如果现在行动受损就都白费了
It'll be for nothing if our operation is compromised now.
希格 哈利
Rigaud, Harry.
他们有个共同点 就是弗朗兹·费伯
They have one thing in common. Franz Faber.
你觉得那是巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
我们得把他放了
We need him freed.
她的直接命令
Her direct orders.
再等十分钟
Ten more minutes,
然后我们就杀了他
then we kill him.
各就各位
Take your positions.
你当时准备怎么救我们下火车
How were you going to get us off the train?
你们是被通缉的逃犯
You were wanted fugitives.
不同政见者
Political dissidents
我当时急需审讯他们
I urgently needed to question.
你以为我是去为了杀你们吗
You think I came to you to put more blood on my hands?
这可不代表我们两清了
This doesn't mean we're square.
释放囚犯
Release the prisoner!
看到我们的人之前不会放了他
The prisoner stays where he is until I see our men.
下来
Out!
动作快点
Move! Come!
把头罩拿掉
Remove the hoods!
我说了 脱掉头罩
I said, take them off!
这不对劲
This isn't right.
怎么回事
What happened?
- 犯人呢 - 可能已经死了吧
- Where are the prisoners? - Probably dead already.
你们的线人不是说他们就在德军手上吗
I thought your source said they had them,
我们要救他们回来
that we'd get them back.
我们得知的就是如此
That's what we were told.
柔西雅 不怪他们
Zosia, they're not to be blamed.
我们准备了伏击
We were prepared for the ambush.
幸好在树林里安排了人 否则我们损失更重
We'd have lost more, if we hadn't had eyes in the trees.
那个德国人呢
Where is the German?
他跑了
We lost him.
斯托里克正在林中找他
Stroik is looking for him in the woods.
吉里 安东尼 特奥多尔
Jiri, Antonin, Teodor.
他们牺牲了
They're gone.
- 现在怎么办 - 我们缺乏枪♥支♥
- Now what? - We're low on guns.
我们会有更多枪的
We might have more.
多亏他们的设备
I got through to London,
我和伦敦联♥系♥上了
thanks to their radio.
弗朗兹
Franz!
- 别碰我 - 你怎么了
- Don't. - What happened to you?
我需要一件干净的衬衫
I need a clean shirt.
它们在哪
Where are they?
你把它们放哪了
Where did you put them?
在哪里
Where are they?
我要一件衬衫
I need a shirt!
这
Here.
我去给你拿一套干净制♥服♥来
I'll bring you a fresh uniform.
穿过那边就是淋浴间
The bathroom is through there.
- 你知道车站在哪吗 - 知道
- You know where the station is? - Yeah.
接线员传来消息
The operator came through.
他们会送来更多的枪和炸♥药♥
They're going to drop in more guns and explosives.
- 很高兴能帮上忙 - 那我们
- Glad it could help. - Then we'll have two guns
- 每人就能有两把枪了 - 你什么意思
- for every man. - What do you mean?
斯托里克让弗里茨开口说出了武器的位置
Stroik got Fritz to tell him where the weapons are. The ones
就是火车上的那批 他和杰尔兹去了...
from the train. He and Jerzy went to...
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this?
我还以为你知道
I thought you knew.
- 他们去哪里了 - 普鲁斯科边境
- Which way did they go? - The edge of Pruszko,
旧仓库那
the old warehouse.
- 弗朗兹 - 少将先生 您受伤了
- Franz! - Herr Brigadefuhrer! You're injured.
- 那是我的办公室吗 - 是的
- Is this my office? - Yes.
- 你马上组一队人 - 是 少将先生
- I need you to get a team together. - Yes, Herr Bridgadefuhrer.
我们要一举拿下那些抵抗组织游击队
We're going to eradicate those Resistance guerrillas.
我们从哪里开始呢
Where do we start?
- 树林有数英里的范围呢 - 不是树林
- The forest spans for miles. - No, not the forest.
我知道他们在哪 是我把他们送过去的
I know exactly where they will be. I sent them there.
- 不许留活口 - 明白 少将先生
- There are to be no survivors. - Understood, Herr Brigadefuhrer.
现在就去 埃塞尔
Now, Edsel!
希望你能考虑一下这个职位
I hope you will consider the position.
找到一位受过教育会说德语的人太难了
It has been so difficult to find a literate German speaker.
但是这是我们必须要做的
But these are the things we must do.
我母亲从小就坚持让我学习德语
My mother insisted I learn as a child.
不学德语就要学小提琴
It was either that or the violin.
个人来讲 我还是希望看到更多的小提琴家
Personally speaking, I would prefer to see more violinists
而不是会说德语的人 亚力克这是我女儿
among us than German speakers. Alec, this is my daughter,
伊琳娜
Irena.
没了她这里就该一片狼藉了
Without her, this place would be in shambles.
- 很高兴见到你 - 带亚力克转转好吗
- Pleased to meet you. - Show Alec around, will you?
你什么时候能开始工作
When can you start?
现在
Now?
太好了
Perfect.
亚力克
So, Alec.
我们要处理旅客票务
We handle passenger tickets,
但是我们的工作大部分都涉及货车
but most of our work involves cargo.
别动
Don't move!
- 收了他们的枪 - 他们已经来了
- Take their weapons! - They're already here.
我们走近点
Let's get closer.
靠墙站好
Up against the wall!
走 动起来
Move! Move!
跟我来 弯腰
Follow me. Stay low.
不 等等
No. Wait.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
我们会杀了这群混♥蛋♥让他们付出代价的
We'll get the bastards and we'll make them pay.
我们本该出其不意的
We were supposed to have the element of surprise
在交换时袭击的 我们
for the exchange. We were supposed
对那群土匪进行伏击的 没有别的计划
to ambush the bandits, not the other way around.
可是我们的士兵却一个都没活着回来
Instead, not a single soldier comes back alive.
你也看见我要处理的问题了 他们就是野蛮人
Now you see what I've been dealing with here. They're savages.
别再找借口了
Stop making excuses.
他们有多少人
What are their numbers?
他们的人数不重要
It wasn't numbers that made the difference.
他们的聚集有条件 他们还有时间计划
They set the terms for the rendezvous. They had time to plan.
这是在他们的地盘上 我能活着回来就是奇迹
It happened on their territory. It's a miracle I made it out.
他们的营地在哪 防御如何
Where is their camp? How well defended?
我什么都没看见 我一直都被蒙着眼睛
I saw nothing. I was blindfolded the whole time.
他们是带我兜圈子去见面地的
They led me in circles to the meeting point,
所以我也不知道营地在哪 他们充满劲头
so I can't locate the camp. They're motivated.
残酷无情 但是他们急需武器
Ruthless. But they're desperate for weapons.
进来
Yes.
- 少将先生 借一步说话 - 先失陪了
- Herr Brigadefuhrer, a word? - Please excuse us.
埃塞尔少尉尽可自♥由♥说话
Untersturmfuhrer Edsel can speak freely.
目标地的所有抵抗组织成员都被击毙了
All the Resistance guerrillas at the target location were shot.
我还活捉了其中之一
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表