剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. That was so forward.
不 你没必要这么想
Oh, no. There is no need.
我很钦佩你的勇气
Your forwardness, I admire it.
一直以来都是这样
I always have.
你令我心醉
You are intoxicating.
看着你
I look at you and...
我已经沉醉
I'm lost.
那就请继续
Then keep looking.
费伯是怎么看待辛克莱的
What did Faber have in mind for Sinclair?
在这里 应该由囚犯来回答问题
Over here, it's the prisoners who answer the questions.
辛克莱人已经死了 所以没什么
Sinclair's no longer in the picture so there's no harm.
你需要他的一样东西
You needed something from him.
或许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help.
我们本来计划留下他的儿子己用
We were going to keep his son with us as leverage.
我们打算把他送回加拿大
We were going to send him back to Canada
让他作为一个双面间谍 为我们工作
and make him work for us as a double agent.
这是个好主意
That's a good plan.
计划本应该成功的
It would have worked.
现在依然可以
It still can.
利用我
Use me.
用我的命换取新情报
My life in exchange for new intelligence.
我们的上级希望审讯辛克莱
Our superiors wanted Sinclair
并把他处决了 以提振我们的士气
interrogated and executed as a morale victory.
他们也想这么对你
They'd want the same for you.
如果一个人仍有利用价值
Why kill a man
为什么要杀了他呢
when he can become an asset?
情报会加速战争的结束 挽救人们的生命
Intelligence speeds the war, saves lives.
- 我们意见一致 - "我们"
- We don't disagree. - "We"?
- 少将和我 - 你效忠于谁
- The Brigadefuhrer and I. - Who has your loyalty?
费伯还是你的上级
Faber or your superiors?
我效忠于他
He does.
送我回去
Send me back.
他会为你感到骄傲的
You'll make him proud.
我有一个小侄女
I have a young niece.
她是我唯一的亲人了
She's all the family I have left.
- 我也是她唯一的亲人 - 我不相信
- I'm all she's got. - No, I don't believe you.
在我夹克里
In my jacket,
左边口袋里有一封信
the pocket left front, there's a letter.
你看一下
Take it.
假如我也死了 我无法想象她会怎样
I can't stand to think what will happen to her if I die too.
让我活下来
Let me live;
我会满足你上司的要求
I'll give you what your boss wants.
又或者 你可以继续折磨我
Or you can carry on
但是你不会有什么收获
torturing me, but you'd be no further ahead.
在这场游戏中 你可以得到最有用的价值
In this game, you're only as good as your strongest asset.
我就是那个价值
I can be that asset.
我的上级没有准许少将的安排
My superiors didn't approve that arrangement
他凭什么同意我的提议呢
from the Brigadefuhrer; why would they approve it from me?
你真的不明白自己在做什么 对吧
You lot really don't know what you're doing, do you?
这也就解释了
This is why we've got
我们的网络遍布法国 而你们却什么也得不到
networks all over France; you've got nothing.
你不明白
You don't know...
别说了 伙计 就这么办吧
Forget it about it, mate. Go on, just get on with it.
敬礼 继续 照别人告诉你的去做
Salute, march, do as you're told.
我错把你当成了间谍 而非士兵
I mistook you for a spy, not a soldier.
倘若我允许你逃跑了
If I allow you
责任就落在我头上了
to escape, I will be blamed.
费伯会怎么做呢
What would Faber do?
他会做他应该做的
He would do what he needed to do,
然后他会保护好自己
and then he would protect himself.
有办法推掉责任
There are ways you can shift the blame
然后当情报开始从加拿大传来时
and then take the credit when intelligence
你就是最后那个受到嘉奖的人
starts coming in from Canada.
可能... 是有个办法
There... there might be a way.
不过我有一个条件
I have one condition.
条件
Condition?
一个请求
A request
作为一名绅士的请求
as a gentleman.
这不是去主牢房♥的路
This isn't the way to the main cells.
打开门
Unlock this door.
这条是去接收区 过了之后就是工作闸门
This goes into receiving area. After that is a service gate.
- 这是接收区 - 应该是没障碍的
- This receiving area? - It should be clear.
只是以防万一
Just in case it's not.
把手表扔掉 他们会想知道你是怎样
Drop your watch. They'll want to know how you got free of
打开这些手铐的 你用了皮带扣 - 聪明
the cuffs. You used the buckle. - Good thinking.
一周一次 我们约定好了
Once a week, as we agreed.
- 在报纸上找广♥告♥ - 我会告诉你时间
- Look for the advert in DerSturmer, - I'll tell you what time.
我会把发报机留在安全屋里
I'll leave the radio in the safe house.
用上周字谜里的那五个横排作为你的密♥码♥
Use 5 across from last week's crossword as the encryption key.
- 准备好了吗 - 威廉
- Ready? - William?
放下你的武器
Drop your weapons!
快做
Do it.
快走
Ugh! Go!
- 走吧 - 警卫
- Come on. - GUARDS!
你有看到海伦吗
Have you seen Helene?
没有
No.
她不会想错过这个的
She wouldn't want to miss this.
盟军几个小时前攻击了我们的首都
This Allied attack on our capital a few hours ago.
如果你们刚刚错过了
Well, I apologize
那我替他们向大家道歉
on their behalf if you missed it.
这就好像一只狮子被蚊子威胁了
As a lion is threatened
我们也一样
by a mosquito, so are we.
但是我们并不是来这里讨论蚊子的
But we are not here to discuss mosquitoes.
我们来到这里是为了庆祝
We are here to celebrate the man
那些愿意为帝国大业
who will put blood into the veins
献出生命的勇士们
of our Panzers and our aircraft,
他们就是我们打胜仗的主力军
the man who will help us win this war.
- 威廉 - 怎么回事
- William! - What happened?
- 来这里 - 帮我一把
- Come here. - Help me.
- 慢点 - 好的好的
- Easy. - Alright. Alright.
躺下吧
Here you go.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
It was a double cross.
费伯本来要当着他的面折磨威廉
Faber was going to torture William in front of him.
辛克莱料到了
Sinclair knew.
他为了救儿子放弃了自己的生命
He gave his life to save his son.
我给你找些吃的
I'll find you something to eat.
我还以为他是站在我们这边的
I thought we had him.
我以为我们能够信任他
I thought he could be trusted.
这本来就是冒险 我们都清楚
It was a risk. We knew that.
辛克莱也知道
Sinclair knew that.
- 奥罗拉在哪 - 她离开了
- Where's Aurora? - She's gone.
她在参加那个活动 她在他们手上
She's at the event. She's in their hands.
我们需要去救她
We have to get her.
沃特教授
Herr Professor Voigt,
您的研究突破
your breakthrough
您研制的具有改革性的创新的合成石油
in the revolutionary discipline of synthetic oil production
使我们能够自给自足
sets us free from our dependence
不再依赖别国进口石油
on fuel from foreign soils.
您的配方能够
Your formula will create
使我们的石油大幅增产
an exponential increase in production
这即将照亮德意志未来的路
that will blaze the path
带领德意志帝国迎接美好未来
to Germany's glorious future.
石油预计什么时候能投入生产
When shall we expect production to begin?
我依旧在对配方做最后的处理
I'm still finalizing the formula.
就在这几天了 Reichsfuhrer
Within days, Reichsfuhrer.
我代表Fuhrer
On behalf of the Fuhrer,
授予教授银色功勋十字章 祖国感谢你们
the Silver Cross. The Fatherland thanks you.
- 跟我们来 - 快走
- Come with us. - Move!
- 保持冷静 - 这边 教授
- Remain calm! - This way, Professor!
让Reichsfuhrer立即撤退
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表