剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
我们需要尽快联♥系♥上里面的人员
of contacts we need to get in touch with as soon as we can.
谢谢你一直掩护我
Thank you for sheltering me.
给我个解释
Explain.
贾克·希格
Jacques Rigaud,
戴高乐将军的特使
special envoy from General De Gaulle.
这位是陆军中校 邓肯·辛克莱
This is Lieutenant Colonel Duncan Sinclair.
特别行动中提到过你会回来
Special Operations said you'd be back.
很高兴你做到了
Good to see it's true.
我对你在迪耶普的损失
I'm sorry
深表遗憾 我是来帮忙的
for your losses at Dieppe. I'm here to help,
下一次登陆的时候
so when it's time for the next landing,
我们就能打有准备之战了
we're ready for the fight.
- 谢谢你 - 不要谢我
- Thank you. - Don't thank me.
感谢他的朋友
Thank his friend.
那就开始工作吧
Let's get to work then.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表