剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
不要让他们走了
Don't let them go!
哈利
Harry?
哈利
Harry!
快跑 快跑
Go! Go!
他们跑了
They're getting away!
快跑
Come on!
停下 举起手
Stop now! Hands in the air!
那 帮我一下
There. Give me a hand.
- 走吧 - 走吧
- Let's go. - Let's go!
走
Come on!
几分钟后就到普鲁斯科了
We'll arrive in Pruszko in a few minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 别碰我 - 对不起 我
- Don't you touch me! - I'm sorry. I...
你怎么能这样 你先假装成弗朗兹的妻子
How could you? First, you pretend to be Franz's wife,
然后你又把他献给了抵抗组织
and then you offer him up to the Resistance?
- 我只是想... - 你到底想干什么
- I was only trying to... - What's wrong with you?!
你可真厉害
You have some nerve.
弗朗兹那时候就要被
Franz was about to be shot.
击毙了
In the head.
海伦不仅救了他的命 还多半
Helene not only saved his life, but, in all likelihood,
救了我们的命
saved ours as well.
你可以对发生的一切产生愤怒
You can be angry about what happened,
但你不应该责备你本应该感谢的人
but don't blame the one person you should be thanking.
- 根本没必要 - 很有必要
- There was no need... - Oh, yes there was.
她是德国人 而我们处在战争中
She is a German; we are at war.
这不关乎个人
This is not personal.
她也必定有同感
Must feel that way to her.
我可以问你个问题吗
Can I... ask you a question?
可以
Of course.
所有波兰女人都佩戴枪吗
Do all women working in Poland carry a gun?
只有一部分
Only some of us.
我说过我们是先驱者
I told you, we are pioneers of sorts.
波兰是战争前线 正如我们刚刚看到的
Poland is the frontier, and, as we've just seen,
那里太危险
there are risks.
能应对这一切的女人
But it must take a very special kind of woman
- 应该是特别厉害的女人 - 是的
- to handle it all. - Yes.
根据你解决那些禽兽的手法来判断
And judging by the way you handled yourself
你会适应的
with those animals, you'd fit right in.
- 谢谢 - 普鲁斯科站
- Thank you. - Pruszko Station.
普鲁斯科到了 普鲁斯科站
Arriving at Pruszko! Pruszko Station!
实际上 我可以给你一份工作
Actually, I'm offering you a job.
工作
A job?
我们缺人手
We are short-staffed, and someone
缺乏像你这样有勇气的人
with your courage, well,
这是很有价值的一份工作
it's worth its weight in gold out here.
我希望你能成为
I'd like you as my associate
我在种族和移♥民♥部的同事
at Race and Resettlement,
现在就开始工作
starting immediately.
我
Well, I'm...
我受宠若惊 我可以考虑一下吗
I'm flattered, but can I think about it?
没必要犹豫 我会带你去我们的酒店
You don't have to. I'll take you to a hotel
你可以在上午九点
we use, and you can start at the office
就开始在办公室工作了
9 a.m. sharp.
我们要把你们都带回我们的营地
We're going to take you all back to our camp.
走吧
Let's go.
我们必须走了
We have to go.
该死
Dammit!
还没有哈利的消息吗
Still no word from Harry?
还没 长官
No, sir.
不确定他们是否安全前我睡不着
I'm not gonna be able to sleep'til I know they're safe.
让他们登上那辆火车上是我的错
It's my fault that they were on that train.
- 长官 - 弗洛默本可以处理这件事的
- Sir? - Frommer was supposed
但是我告诉了他发生了什么
to take care of it, but then I told him what had happened.
为什么
Why?
我不能说谎
I couldn't lie.
如果死的是威廉 我也会想知道的
If it was William, I would have wanted to know.
我让那支队伍
I put that team
- 处于危险中就因为我的 - 自私
- at risk because I was... - Selfish.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
I'm not sure what I'd do without you.
克里斯蒂娜 我就靠你了 我相信你的判断
Krystina, I rely on you. I trust your judgment.
但让你待在这就是剥夺了一位特工
But by keeping you here, I'm depriving
参与战争的权利
the war effort of an agent
即使她有着我们胜利所必须的技能和勇气
with the skill and the courage needed for us to win.
下一个出去的行动组你可以加入
The next operational team that goes out, you're in.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我知道
I know.
我听到了枪声
I heard gunshots.
装着囚犯的火车开往营地
Train car of prisoners headed for the camps.
他们设法逃了出来
They broke out and made a run for it.
这是一部分幸存者
These are some of the survivors.
- 你们呢 - 我们失去了三人
- And you? - We lost three men,
但是也有奖品
but we did land a prize.
- 一位警官 - 更胜一筹
- An officer? - Even better.
是个少将
Brigadefuhrer.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表