剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
I also took the liberty of keeping one of them alive
进行了审讯 我认为这是他们的头
for interrogation.I believe he was their leader.
我从他身上
I extracted
得到了非常有价值的情报
some very valuable intelligence from him.
波兰抵抗组织中有盟军间谍
There are Allied spies among the Polish Resistance.
有两个人在树林中
Two men in the forest.
还有人就在我们之中
And someone working among us.
谢谢你 埃塞尔
Thank you, Edsel.
我要单独和少将谈
I need to speak to the Brigadefuhrer alone.
现在这就是你的首要任务 找出这些间谍
This is now your top priority. You need to capture those spies.
- 我会解决他们的 - 不 我想审讯他们
- I'll dispose of them. - No. I want them questioned.
我要知道他们来这是为了支持抵抗组织的
I need to know if they're here to support Resistance
还是为了金盏花来的
or if they're targeting Marigold.
- 金盏花 - 找到间谍 我们再谈
- Marigold? - Find the spies and we'll discuss it.
我知道您要求击毙全部
I know you requested they all be killed.
但是打了费伯夫人的那个
But the man who struck Frau Faber
还活着 他就在楼下的监狱里
is still alive. He's downstairs in a cell.
我想您也许想和他谈谈
I thought maybe you'd want to speak with him...
单独谈
personally?
干的好 马蒂亚斯
Good work, Matthias.
放开他
Release him.
出去吧
Out.
站起来
Get up.
兜里的东西都放在桌上
Empty your pockets onto the table.
坐下
Sit down.
如果你觉得你能找到我们的营地
If you think you're going to find out the location of our camp,
那你就大错特...
you are sadly mis...
集♥合♥地已经安排好了 你们的联络人正等着
The rendezvous is set. Your contacts are expecting you.
我们会让您骄傲的 长官
We'll do you proud, sir.
飞机三点起飞 小伙子们
Flight leaves at 0300. Gentlemen.
长官
Sir.
飞机 你要送他们去实地吗
Flight? You're sending them into the field?
得有人替补哈利和汤姆
We need replacement agents for Harry and Tom.
让皮特和大卫去吗
Peter and David?
- 没错 - 长官 你说过我可以...
- That's right. - Sir, you said that I could...
我已经决定了 克里斯蒂娜
I've made my decision, Krystina.
大卫的实地测试刚刚失败
David just failed his field test.
还会有其他机会的
There'll be other opportunities.
我是合格的接线员 波兰语也非常流利
I am a fully qualified radio operator and fluent in Polish.
决定就是决定
Prepare their papers, please.
我们之中有间谍
We have a mole
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表