剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Where did you get these?
黑市
Black market.
- 你不喜欢樱桃吗 - 我喜欢
- You don't like cherries? - I love cherries.
她是怎么样的人
What was she like?
你失去的那个朋友
The friend you lost.
我从来没有说过是个女孩
I never said she was a she.
你不说我也知道
You didn't need to.
她是个坚强的人
She was strong.
一开始我很害怕
I was intimidated at first.
- 害怕会令她失望 - 你让她失望了吗
- Afraid of disappointing her. - Did you?
我不知道 可能我会
I don't know. Maybe I would have.
如果我们能有更多时间相处的话
If we'd had more time.
但是和她在一起
But being near her
会让我觉得自己很勇敢
made me feel brave,
感觉自己无所不能
like I could do anything.
- 你现在还是可以的 - 在她面前
- You still can. - Before her,
没有人可以
there was no one.
我也不可以
I was no one.
亚力克.
Alec.
吃颗樱桃吧
Have a cherry.
我们下班后去野餐吧
Let's have a picnic after work.
我知道河边有个很安静的地方
I know a place by the river, it's very quiet,
不会被人打扰 我小时候常常去
very private.I used to go there when I was a girl...
我很抱歉 我刚刚到底在痴心妄想什么
I'm sorry. What was I thinking?
- 不是 伊琳娜 不是 - 没事 抱歉
- No, Irena, that's not... - It's fine. I'm sorry.
我要走了 上班的时候见吧
I will go. I will see you at work.
她看起来人很好
She seems nice.
确实
She is.
- 有什么消息 - 他们的目标是纳兹耶
- What did you learn? - Their target is Nadzieja.
士兵下午三点坐火车来
The soldiers are coming by train at 3:00pm.
我们没有太多时间了
That doesn't give us much time.
村里差不多所有人都被归类为
Almost everyone in the village has been classified
"次等" 德国人想送走他们
as "undesirable." The Germans want them gone.
连小孩都不放过 这会是一场
Even the children. It's going to be
- 大屠♥杀♥ - 不 不会的
- an extermination. - No, it won't.
我会让诺维斯基把能带的战士都带来
I'll tell Janowski to bring all the fighters he can
然后我再去学校
and then I'll go to the school.
我加入到纳粹的茶叶党的时候
While I attend
保守党
很讨厌这个身份 很讨厌她
a Nazi tea party. I hate this. I hate her.
海伦吗
Helene?
我现在做梦都在说德语
I dream in German now.
我摆脱不了她
I can't escape her.
记住 你要控制好她
Remember, you control her.
我们从训练营里收到消息
We've heard from the camp.
装甲部队正前往斯大林格勒
The Panzers are moving into Stalingrad.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会拖住他们的唯一理由是
The only reason the Russians are holding them off is
德国人的燃料已经所剩无几了
because the Germans are getting low on fuel.
但是如果沃特教授成功地实现了金盏花行动
But if Professor Voigt gets Marigold running,
那他们就所向披靡了 去参加那个派对
they'll be unstoppable on every front.Go to the party.
- 找到沃特 - 不顾一切代价
- Find out where Voight is. - Whatever it takes.
不顾一切代价
Whatever it takes.
注意安全
Be safe.
你也是
You, too.
你的指挥官 他不顾你同伴的死活
Your Commander, he let your men die.
- 没错 - 我都把我的人给你
- He did. - I offered you my men
去救他们了 为什么他还让你们按兵不动
to save them. Why did he order you to stand down?
因为"战略"
"Strategy."
如果你让所有的战士都牺牲了
If you kill all your fighters,
那就没有人指挥了
there won't be any men left to lead.
但那时我们也不需要指挥官了
Then I reckon we won't need leaders.
战略的最大问题是
The trouble with strategy...
这就是纸上谈兵
it works on paper.
重新划定边界是他们最喜欢玩的把戏
Redrawing borders is their favorite game.
德国人想对我们赶尽杀绝
The Germans want to eliminate us,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要占领我们 美国人则无视我们
the Russians to absorb us, the Americans ignore us.
但我们的战争不是纸上谈兵 对吗
But ours is not a paper war, is it?
走吧 穿过这里
Come on. Through there.
- 他们的目标是纳兹耶 - 什么
- They are targeting Nadzieja. - What?
我们的联络人说军队下午三点坐火车到达
Our contact says troops are coming by train at 3 o'clock.
我们知道那个村子
We know the village.
离这里很近 我们自小在那里长大
It's close to here. That's where we grew up.
那我们现在就有优势了 只有两条路能进镇
So we have an advantage. There are only two ways into town...
火车还有主干道 托姆克
the train and the main road. Tomek, do you have
你有什么能帮我们的资源吗
anything that can help us?
我有炸铁道的火♥药♥
Explosives on the rails.
火车会毁 会像坏掉的玩具一样翻车
The train destroys itself.It tips over like a broken toy.
很好 那他们就永远也到不了纳兹耶了
Good. They'll never make it into Nadzieja.
去聚一队人马 我们走森林那条路
Go get a group together. We'll take the forest route.
- 很好 出发吧 - 好 大家准备好
- All right, let's go! - Okay, everybody!
- 我们要去提醒村民们 - 我和你一起去
- We need to warn the villagers. - I'll go with you.
我们要告诉辛克莱这一切
We should let Sinclair know.
- 为什么 - 让他知道现在的情况
- Why? - To keep him informed.
- 像他对我们一样吗 - 他所做的一切
- The way he kept us informed? - He had reasons
- 都是有苦衷的 - 包括对我们撒谎
- for doing what he did. - Lying to us
还有让两个新人去送死吗
and sending 2 rookies to their deaths?
- 漂亮吧 - 很漂亮
- Isn't it beautiful? - Very.
虽然这里不是巴黎 但是我很喜欢
It's not Paris, but I love it here.
上将先生 费伯少将
Herr Obergruppenfuhrer. Herr Brigadefuhrer Faber.
- 你好 萨宾娜 - 你好 海蒂
- Hello, Sabine. - Hello, Heidi.
海伦 再次见到你非常高兴
Helene. So good to see you again.
我也是 您家非常漂亮
You, as well. You have a beautiful home.
你能来我的告别会我真的很高兴
So glad you could make it to my good-bye party.
您要离开这里吗
You're leaving us already?
我在柏林那边的工作需要我
My work in Berlin beckons, I'm afraid.
真可惜 您什么时候启程
That's too bad. When must you go?
明天
Tomorrow.
之前我还在犹豫要不要派你来波兰
I had my doubts bringing you to Poland,
但你处理破坏炼油厂的人的方式
but I was impressed with how you handled
让我印象十分深刻
the saboteurs at the refinery.
很高兴我能够帮上忙
I'm glad I could help.
我已经安排好让你陪我一起去柏林了
I've arranged for you to accompany me to Berlin.
我们会在派对上
Herr Professor Voigt
为沃特教授颁一个奖
will be presented with an award at the gala
表彰他对德意志帝国的贡献
for his contributions to the Reich.
- 他不再进行秘密实验了吗 - 我认为
- He's coming out of seclusion? - Personally, I think
教授确实应该保持低调
the Professor should keep a low public profile,
至少要等到他的计划公之于众
at least until his project is unveiled.
但我们在斯大林格勒遇到了挑战
But with our challenges in Stalingrad,
元首想尽量保持高昂的士气
the Fuhrer wants to do what he can to keep morale high.
我想德意志安♥全♥局♥会把
I imagine the RSD will make
沃特教授的安全放在第一位
Professor Voigt's safety a priority.
元首的卫兵会应接不暇
The Fuhrer's guards will have their hands full.
我希望沃特教授的护卫工作可以交给
I want Professor Voigt's security handled personally.
我信任的人来处理
By someone I can trust.
- 我会尽我所能 - 很好
- I'll do my best. - Good.
我也已经给萨宾娜买♥♥好火车票了
I've arranged train tickets for Sabine as well.
我认为她没必要一起走
I don't think it's necessary that she come along.
柏林才是家 你的房♥子还是你们的
Berlin is home. Your apartment is still yours.
她睡在自己的床上比较好
It will be good for her to sleep in her own bed.
我们明晚七点十五走
We leave tomorrow evening at 7:15.
很遗憾 施密特上将
It's a shame Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt has
要去柏林了
to leave us for Berlin.
这是要庆祝德意志帝国十周年吗
This is to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Reich?
对 这是真正具有历史意义的庆典
It is. It will be a truly historic celebration.
他跟我提过他会参加一个高级晚会
And he mentioned to me he'll be attending an exclusive gala.
只有圈内人参加
Inner circle only.
我确信晚会肯定令人难忘
I'm sure it will be memorable.
他们有很多值得骄傲的事迹
They have a lot to be proud of.
想知道还有什么内♥幕♥吗
I'll let you know how it goes.
施密特上将告诉我
Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt told me
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表