剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Why are you here? Okay, you're kind of killing my game.
你为啥在这里 简直扼杀了我的妙计
What game?
什么妙计
You just invite Nicki over every week
你只是每周邀请尼基过来
to watch "Mad men."
看《广♥告♥狂人》
Uh, I also make banana bread, okay?
我还做香蕉面包的好吗
And this week, I put in some chocolate chips,
这周我加了一些巧克力屑
so I think my game is pretty airtight.
我觉得我的妙计无懈可击
Whatever, baby bird.
随便啦 小小鸟
See you, Nicki. I got to go meet someone.
回头见 尼基 我得去和人见面
Have fun with your friend.
跟你的朋友玩得开心哦
Oh, it's not a friend. It's a girl.
不是我朋友 是个女孩
You don't have any girls that are friends?
你没有女性朋友吗
Oh, you're not joking. Uh...
你不是开玩笑啊
Single guys can't be friends with girls.
单身汉不能和姑娘们做朋友
Discuss.
你们讨论吧
Hey, uh, save me some of that banana bread.
给我留点香蕉面包
Oh, by the way, I know I said that sarcastically
顺便说一句 我知道我是讽刺着说的
with a laugh at the end, but, really, it sounds delicious.
最后还放声大笑了 但是真的 听起来很好吃
I'd like some later.
等会儿我想吃
What a jerk.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Are you really mad? Well, I ju look.
你真生气了吗 我只是...
I got my boobs in fourth grade,
四年级我就有这对美胸了
so I've had years of people talking to me
所以多年来都有人们跟我聊天
like they're interested in me for me,
像是对我这个人感兴趣一样
when really they're just staring at my chest.
而他们只是盯着我的胸部看
Go on.
继续吧
Why can't anybody
为什么不能有人
just be interested in me for me, you know?
对我这个人感兴趣呢
Oh, my god.
天啊
It's been you this whole time.
一直以来都是你
Y-you're the answer.
你就是答案
To what?
什么答案
You are my proof that Danny is wrong!
你证明了丹尼是错的
I mean, seriously,
我是说 真的
I could probably be pretty wasted
我可能会烂醉如泥
and just be all over you like, "Oh, my god, Justin,
然后靠在你身上 说 天啊 贾斯丁
just, like, kiss me and, like, touch me, like, now."
吻我 摸我 快点
You know? And you wouldn't do anything
知道吗 而你什么也不会做
because you're my friend, right?
因为你是我的朋友 对吗
Yeah, no. Yeah, no.
是啊 不是 是啊 不是
No, I'm -- I'm your friend.
不是 我是你的朋友
All right.
好吧
Are you flexing? No.
你肌肉在收缩吗 没有
All right, now. Here we go. Come on.
好了 我们走吧 快点
Okay. We are going.
好吧 我们走
**We are best friends*
*我们是最好的朋友
No. Never, ever do that again.
以后千万不要再那样做了
Oh, hello.
你好啊
Thank you for ruining my date with Nicki last night.
谢谢你昨晚毁了我和尼基的约会
It wasn't a date, and heads up, baby bird.
那才不是约会 注意了 小小鸟
What is that? What are you doing?
那是什么 你在干啥
It's a piece of advice.
这是一条建议
Sometimes I like to toss them out like gifts.
有时我喜欢像扔礼物一样扔它们
Hey, Brett. Keep being British. It works for you.
布雷特 继续说英国腔吗 适合你
Cheerio, mate. How's your father?
好呀 哥们 你爹好吗
I'm a cockney. David Beckham.
我是伦敦人 大卫·贝克汉姆
Hey, Bursk, stop being so obnoxious around women.
伯斯科 在女人身边别那么讨厌
This one's for them ugly bitches.
我是在丑货面前才这样的
You need to read it again.
你得再读一遍
Your turn, bro.
该你了 哥们
All right, man.
好吧 哥们
You need to make a move like now, okay?
你现在就得采取行动 好吗
Otherwise, you're gonna be stuck
不然你就一直
in the friend zone with Nicki forever.
待在尼基的朋友圈里
Uh, google news alert --
谷歌♥新闻警报
I'm not in the friend zone with Nicki, okay?
我才不在尼基的朋友圈里 好吗
Let's try Siri. Ting.
问问Siri吧 叮
Siri, am I in the friend zone with Nicki?
Siri 我在尼基的朋友圈里吗
"No, Justin. Your eyes are ocean blue.
不 贾斯丁 你的眼睛是海洋蓝色的
That's impossible. L.O.L."
那不可能 哈哈哈
Come on. Let's be honest, mate.
拜托 诚实点吧
This isn't your first trip to the friend zone, is it?
这不是你第一次进驻朋友圈 对吧
Heather Flanders -- college?
大学里的希瑟·弗兰德斯
I was not in the friend zone with Heather Flanders, okay?
我才不在希瑟·弗兰德斯的朋友圈 好吗
She thought I was gay.
她觉得我是基佬
World's worst brag.
世界上最烂的吹嘘
So, Danny, when you're in the friend zone, what do you do?
丹尼 你在朋友圈时要怎么做
You know, I have a move that works every single time.
我有一招 例无虚发
Never fails -- I just throw her on the back of my bike,
从不失败 我骑着摩托车载她
and I take her for a ride.
出去溜一圈
I give her my helmet, so she knows I can protect her.
我把头盔给她 这样她就知道我能保护她
Added bonus --
额外好处
I also look awesome with the wind in my hair.
我的头发在风中飞舞 看起来超帅
I speed up, you know? And she's all like, "Slow down!"
我会加速 然后她会说 慢点
But I'm like, "Sweetheart, I can't
但是我说 亲爱的 不行
'cause the adrenaline's pumpin' too hard."
因为肾上腺素激增
So, then I just, like, lean back into her,
所以我就往她身上靠过去
and she grips my hips.
她抓住了我的屁♥股♥
Siri, did that work? Ding!
Siri 那管用吗 叮
Game over.
游戏结束
You don't even have a move. You kidding me?
你都没有招儿 你开玩笑嘛
I do the whole "Cover her eyes from behind game."
我有"从背后捂住她眼睛"的招数
Then I pull away. "Look at that. What is that?
然后我松开手 瞧瞧那个 那是什么
"An eyelash? Oh, go ahead, girl.
眼睫毛吗 来吧妹子
Make a wish, 'cause mine's about to come true."
许个愿 因为我的愿望要成真了
All right, what if there's no eyelash?
好吧 如果没有掉眼睫毛呢
There's always an eyelash
总会有一根的
because I pluck one of my own before going in.
因为我出招之前拔了自己的
That's what I'm talking about!
就是这样
Right! Yes! Suck it, bears!
好棒 去死吧 熊队
You're missing a great game, bro.
你错过了一场精彩的比赛 哥们
God, immediately we give the ball back.
天啊 我们立马就失球了
It's like everything associated with the word "Detroit" has to suck.
就像和"底特律"有关的一切都烂透了
Don't do it. Don't say it.
别这样 别说出来
Shut up! Shut up! It's embarrassing.
闭嘴 闭嘴 很丢人啊
You know, it's a joke of a team for a joke of a city.
那是搞笑之城的搞笑球队
I will not sit here while you talk about Detroit that way!
我不会坐在这里听你这样说底特律
She is a beautiful lady with an ample bosom,
她是个美女 胸部丰满
and I love her!
我爱她
I was born here, and I plan to die here.
我在这里出生 也打算在这里死去
Good day, ma'am.
日安 女士
What just happened?
刚怎么回事
It's his code.
那是他的规定
Trash talk Detroit, you're dead to him.
敢说底特律的坏话 在他看来你就是个死人
How was I supposed to know that?
我怎么会知道啊
Every article of clothing he has has the word "Detroit" on it.
他穿的每一件衣服上面都有"底特律"
Shelly.
谢利
We're cool, right?
我们没事吧
My lucky bobblehead can't even look at you.
我的幸运摇头娃娃都不想看你
I'm proud of you for not spitting in her face.
你没往她脸上吐唾沫 我真为你骄傲
Guess who.
猜猜是谁
It stings! What? Oh, it's lime juice. God! Ow! Oh, god!
好痛 是什么 是酸橙汁 天啊
This wine cloth! Here, here! Yeah.
擦酒布 给给 好
There's lime juice on the towel!
毛巾上也有酸橙汁
Aw, I'm sorry. Uh, here, take this water.
对不起 这里有杯水
That's actually lime juice.
那其实是酸橙汁
Why are there so many lime products back here?!
这里为啥有这么多酸橙产品
I'm I'm sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没关系
I'm sorry.
对不起
But, hey, I-I think you got a --
我觉得你有...
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表