剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Like, if it could be played back in slow motion,
如果可以用慢镜头回放的话
it would look like this.
一定会是这样的
Justin! How could you?!
贾斯丁 你怎么能这样
I didn't smile!
我没有笑
Can't argue with that replay, bro.
那段回放简直是铁证如山 兄弟
Well, we looked everywhere.
我们到处都找过了
On the positive side, I got four numbers
往好的一面看 在刚刚我们去的基吧里
at the last gay bar we checked.
我收获了4个男人的号♥码
I got six. It's not a competition, but I won.
我得到了6个 这不是个比赛 但我赢了
You also won the contest
你同时赢下的还有
of who can ruin Brett's life the most, too, so...
"布雷特的生活最佳毁灭者大奖" 所以...
Hey, there it is -- you being happy that I hurt Brett.
瞧吧 你很开心我伤害了布雷特
No, I'm not. Hey! Freeze!
不 我才没有呢 就这 定住
There it is right there.
就是这副表情
Right there on your face, there's a smile.
就在你的脸上 笑开了一朵花
Yeah. Guilty.
没错吧 认了吧
Okay, fine!
好吧 行了
I'm happy 'cause now people will know
我开心是因为现在大家都知道
that you're not some god with all the answers,
你不是什么总有解决办法的大神
and if Brett had to get a little stung on the way,
如果布雷特不幸遭遇一点伤痛
then I can deal with it.
我也完全乐意接受
I think I know where Brett is.
我想我知道布雷特在哪儿
Where?
在哪儿
He's on our kitchen floor,
他就在我们家厨房♥的地上
eating a bag of potato chips.
正吃着一包炸薯条呢
You're actually glad that I got hurt?
你很开心我受伤了吗
How you doing?
你还好吗
I'm still feeling a bit angry,
我还是觉得有点生气
but don't worry.
不过别担心
I feel kind of bad about
我感觉有点愧疚
how the whole thing with Steve went down,
你和斯蒂夫没有成
so I took it upon myself to set you up with another guy.
所以我自作主张地帮你安排了另外一个男人
I'm still feeling a bit
我还是对斯蒂夫这事儿
upset and sensitive about the whole Steve thing.
有点难过和敏感
So, is he hot?
他性感吗
Hey, buddy.
你好 兄弟
Uh, it's me.
就是我
I'm -- I'm the guy.
我就是他说的那个男人
He's not hot.
他一点都不性感
Whatever. I'm sorry.
随便吧 不好意思
You came in too soon. But you know what?
你出场太快了 但是你知道吗
He's also way too sensitive for you,
他对你来说也有点过于敏感了
and I think a little bit too feminine,
而且我觉得有点太娘
but he's got those really thin hips that you like,
但是 他的屁♥股♥恰好是你喜欢的那种窄小型
and he's as loyal as a golden retriever.
而且他简直如忠犬一般
Okay, there. I'm done.
行了 我滚出了
So, is this a joke?
这是个玩笑吗
No, man. It's not a joke.
不 老兄 这不是个玩笑
Look, I just thought maybe we could, uh, hit the town,
我觉得或许我们可以 去城里疯一疯
you know, like we used to do --
像我们过去经常干的那样
Put on some blazers, go to those raves
穿上闪亮的衣服 去参加狂野派对
and get nuts till like 5:00 A.M...
一直疯到凌晨5点
Go back to your house and watch "Notting Hill,"
然后回到你家 一起看《诺丁山》
talk about...
谈论...
How did you not know he was gay?
你当年怎会没察觉出他是基佬
I'm sorry.
对不起
I never, ever wanted to root against my best friend.
我真的从来没想过要跟我的铁哥们儿对立
I know it's lame, but...
我知道这很差劲 但是...
I mean, there was time when you used to need me, you know?
曾经 你很需要我
All of you did.
你们都需要我
And then Danny came around,
然后丹尼突然间冒了出来
and you guys didn't need me as much, and...
你们就变得没那么需要我了
It just -- it got to me.
那让我很伤心
Do you seriously think I didn't need you?
你真的以为我不需要你吗
You've had my back since we were kids, man.
从我们孩提时期起 你就一直支持着我
Of course I needed you. We all do.
我当然需要你了 我们都需要
He's right. You're awesome, bro.
他说得对 你棒极了 老兄
Yeah. You welcomed me into your group,
是啊 你欢迎我加入到你们的圈子里
no questions asked.
根本没多问问题
And you should have asked...
你真该问一下的
'cause I'm a mess.
因为我简直一团糟
You were my first white friend.
你是我第一个白人朋友
You taught me how to recycle.
你教会了我怎么将废物循环利用
Danny, you want to say anything?
丹尼 你有什么要说的吗
Hey, man, that's never gonna happen.
你想得美 老兄 那是不可能的
That is seriously too bad,
那真是太糟糕了
because whenever you show your sensitive side,
因为你每次表现出感性的一面
I find it insanely hot.
我都觉得超级性感
Okay. You -- you didn't let me finish. Arr!
好吧 你没等我把话说完呢
So, um, I wouldn't get too twisted
那个 我就不那么纠结
about who the leader of this group is.
这个小圈子的领袖是谁了
No group has only one leader.
没有哪个圈子只有一位领袖
He's right, man.
他说得对 老兄
I mean, we're all leaders, you know?
我们都是领袖 对吧
No, Bursk. There's just the two leaders.
不 伯斯科 只有两位领袖
Me and Justin.
就是我和贾斯丁
Buzz and Woody, huh?
巴斯和伍迪
And you know what my favorite part about "Toy story" Is?
你知道《玩具总动员》中我最爱的是哪部分吗
Yeah, Buzz lightyear is way more handsome than Woody,
没错 巴斯光年是比伍迪帅多了
But deep down, he knows that every day he spends with Woody
但是内心深处 他知道和伍迪在一起的每一天
makes him a better friend.
都让他成为一个更好的朋友
Uh, thanks, man. You want a beer?
谢了 老兄 你想喝杯啤酒吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我怎会错过
Oh, god. I am so turned on right now.
天啊 我现在简直欲♥火♥焚身
Hey, man, I got to go.
老兄 我得走人了
Oh, Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, Nicki.
尼基 尼基 尼基 尼基
Ah, I hope that was good for you.
我希望你满足了
I hope you liked that.
我希望你喜欢
Hope you liked the part about the canned beans.
希望你喜欢罐装豆子那部分诱惑之音
Just kind of came to me.
那是我突然灵光一闪想到的
Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed.
总之呢 我要上♥床♥睡觉啦
and dream about you all night long.
并且一整晚都在梦中与你私会
Anyway...
反正
call me back when you get this messgae.
收到我的这通留言请速速回复
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表