剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I think you got an eyelash right...there. Wha--
我觉得你这里有一根眼睫毛
No. No, you -- no, you don't.
没有 你没有
Where did that go?
它去哪儿了
Look, Nicki, can I talk to you about something?
尼基 我能和你说件事吗
Yeah. Of course.
当然可以啦
Okay, there's this --
好吧 有个...
this girl that I'm friends with,
有个姑娘是我朋友
and I've been thinking
我在想
about how I kind of want it to be more than that.
我想进一步发展
That's, um, really weird,
那真的很诡异
'cause, um, I've been thinking about somebody, too.
因为我心里也有这么一个人
Oh, is that so?
是吗
And I, um --
我...
I think you might know him.
我觉得你可能认识他
I bet I do.
我想是的
Uh, would you, uh, describe this -- this --
你会说这个...
this guy as, uh, handsome?
这个男人英俊吗
Mm, I would describe him as hot.
我会说他很帅气
Okay, wow.
好吧
Uh, would you say that he's a very good dancer?
你会说他是个出色的舞者吗
I would say he's actually a great dancer.
我其实会说他是个超棒的舞者
Oh, well, then he will be happy
他会很高兴
he spent all that time as a kid training.
他小时候花了很多时间训练的
Listen, I'm gonna pour us a couple of drinks.
我去给我们倒点酒
Don't worry. I know the owner.
别担心 我认识老板
And you're gonna tell me who your mystery person is,
你要告诉我你的梦中情人是谁
and I'm going to tell you about mine.
我也告诉你我的
She likes Danny!
她喜欢丹尼
Ha-ha! Classic!
哈哈 真经典
What? Why?
什么 为什么
So, after she said his name,
她说了他的名字后
she asked me who my person was.
她问我 我的梦中情人是谁
I panicked and just said the first name
我惊慌失措 说了脑海中
that came to my head, so if anybody asks,
冒出的第一个名字 如果有人要问
I'm really into a girl named "Justin."
我真的很喜欢一个叫"贾斯丁"的姑娘
Danny, how are you gonna help him?
丹尼 你要怎么帮助他
I'll tell you how -- he's gonna blow off Nicki
我告诉你怎么帮 他要离开尼基
'cause Justin called dibs.
因为贾斯丁先要了
Listen, I can't ignore Nicki.
我不能无视尼基
That'll just make her want me more.
那样会让她更想要我
That's how girls work. Right, Les?
姑娘们都是这样想的 对吧 莱丝
Yeah.
是啊
This is my worst nightmare.
这是我最糟糕的噩梦
You're lucky, okay?
你很走运 好吗
'Cause I've got the answer right here.
因为我这里就有答案
Don't you dare toss that to me.
你敢把它扔过来
Just -- just take it!
接着吧
Okay, fine! So what? She likes me.
好吧 那又怎么样 她喜欢我
Whatever! Okay? She just wants a little fun.
有什么大不了的 她只想来点乐趣
She wants to "Add sex to cart."
她想将做♥爱♥添加到购物车
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
He's saying that girl is in heat, bro.
他说那姑娘欲♥火♥焚身了 哥们
Nobody is in heat! Human girls cannot be in heat.
没人欲♥火♥焚身 人类女孩不可能欲♥火♥焚身
Oh, I've been in heat.
我就有过
Look, she doesn't want a relationship.
她不想要一段感情
She just wants a hookup.
只想约个炮
Girls don't fall in love with guys like Danny.
姑娘们不会爱上丹尼这样的男人
He's not mature. He has no substance.
他不成熟 也没钱
He's not Okay, you know what, Les?
他不... 好了 莱丝
I think they get it.
我觉得他们知道了
Look, you have no more time for cute "Moves," okay?
你没时间玩可爱的"把戏"了 好吗
You got to go in there right now and tell her how you feel.
你现在得直接过去 告诉她你的感受
All right. All right. You know what I'm gonna do?
好吧 好吧 你知道我要怎么做吗
I'm gonna go take a shower,
我要去洗个澡
and then I'm gonna look in the mirror and put on my game face.
然后我要照镜子 做出一副严肃的神色
That sounded like I was gonna put on makeup.
那听起来像是我要去化妆
I do not wear makeup.
我不化妆
Sure, if I have a zit,
当然如果我有青春痘
I might put on some of that tinted cover-up.
我会用一点遮瑕膏
It looks nice. Leslie, you know what I'm talking about.
看起来不错 莱丝莉 你知道我在说什么
I'm getting a little off-track.
我有点失控了
The point is, I'm gonna crush it.
重点是 我要做到
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这意思
I'm a man. I can do this.
我是个男人 我能做到
Should I bring some of that banana bread? I got some left over.
我该带点香蕉面包去吗 这里还有剩
No bread.
不带面包
Shell.
小谢
I brought you an "I love Detroit" ice-cream cake.
我给你带了个"我爱底特律"的冰淇淋蛋糕
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I think I'm needed in the bathroom.
我要去卫生间了
Well, I guess this is going in the trash.
看来这玩意儿要进垃圾堆了
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不要不要
Come here. My move.
过来吧 我来拿
Leslie, what you just did with Shelly there,
莱丝莉 你刚对谢利的举动
that was, as my trainer said last week
那就像是我上周减肥0.7斤时
when I lost three-quarters of a pound, "A good start."
教练说的话 "这是个良好的开端"
You got to take him to a lions game
你得带他去看雄狮队的比赛
or -- or learn his favorite song,
或者学会他最爱的歌♥曲
which is "Night Moves" By Detroit legend Bob Seger.
是底特律传奇巨星鲍勃·赛格尔唱的《夜间动作》
You just got to make a bigger gesture.
你得有更大的表示
I got a big gesture for Shelly.
我有个为谢利准备的大表示
It involves my ass pressed against his windshield.
那包括我的屁♥股♥压在他的挡风玻璃上
One tiny mistake, and I'm dead to him?
我犯了一个小小的错误 他就当我是死人了吗
Well, guess what.
猜猜怎么
you don't accept my apology, you're dead to me.
你不接受我的道歉 我就当你是死人
Hey. What's wrong there?
你怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没什么
I-I tweaked my neck
我扭着了脖子
trying to toss out some imaginary advice.
因为想扔出想象的建议
You need some magic fingers?
你需要我的神奇手指吗
Uh, uh, I --
我...
That's okay. Thank you very much, though. Okay. Fine.
没关系 非常感谢 好吧
I was just trying to -- trying to help.
我只是 只是想帮忙
Oh, it's not you. It's just, you know --
不是因为你 只是...
It's -- oh, yeah! God!
是... 天啊
That feels so good.
好爽
Danny, I wish you would've let me know
丹尼 我真希望你会告诉我
that you needed a massage
你需要按♥摩♥
'cause I would never let a friend be in pain without helping.
因为我不会让一个朋友身处痛苦而不去帮助的
You guys massage each other?
你们为彼此按♥摩♥吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
But when Danny works on my back,
但丹尼给我按时
it feels more like a deep, rhythmic, stabbing motion, you know?
感觉更像是有节奏的深深刺下去的动作
And at the end of that story, there's...never a happy ending.
按♥摩♥的最后 总是没有好结局
You keep your damn hands off my woman.
你♥他♥妈♥少碰我的女人
Okay, you know what?
知道吗
That was a nonconsensual massage, all right?
那个按♥摩♥是违背我意愿的
Oh, you loved it -- her heavy breath on your neck,
你超爱的 她喷在你脖子上粗重的呼吸
Her oiled-up hands all over your naked back.
她满是精油的双手搓揉着你赤♥裸♥的背部
What do you think you just saw?
你以为你刚才看到的是什么啊
Look, I've done everything in my power
我已经尽了一切努力
to try and help you get that girl, all right?
来帮忙让你搞定那个妹子 好吗
And you know what? Frankly, I'm getting a little bit upset
知道吗 说真的我有些生气
that you're getting pissed when I haven't done anything.
因为我什么都没做 你却大发雷霆
Oh, really?! You want to know what I think?!
真的吗 你想知道我的看法吗
I think y--
我觉得
you're right!
你说得对
I'm just -- I'm upset, okay?
我只是 我很生气 好吗
And I'm -- I'm sorry.
对不起
Apology accepted, man.
我接受你的道歉
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表