剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I'm not some loser who can't figure it out on his own, okay?
我不是没办法靠自己搞定的窝囊废
I'm not like them.
我跟他们不一样
We realized it was rude not to invite you for pizza.
我们刚刚意识到没邀你一起吃披萨很失礼
Seems less rude now.
现在看来也不算太失礼了
Hey, man, you better yet?
老兄 你好点了吗
Of course I'm not better yet. It was two minutes ago.
我当然没有好点 才刚刚过去两分钟
God, I can't believe I just did that to my friends.
天啊 真不敢相信我刚刚那样对待了我的朋友们
Your friends will understand.
你的朋友们会理解的
But it's different, okay? We're pants buddies.
但那不一样 我们是"裤哥们儿"
What in God's name are pants buddies?
他妈的什么叫"裤哥们儿"
Right after college, I drove Bursk to this job interview,
大学毕业后 我开车送伯斯科去参加工作面试
And he spilled coffee all over his pants in the car,
他在车里把咖啡都洒在裤子上了
So I gave him my pants, and he got the job.
我就把我的裤子借给他了 然后他得到了工作
Ever since, we've always just called each other pants buddies.
从此之后 我们就互称"裤哥们儿"
It just means that we always have each others' backs.
那意味着我们会永远支持对方
I can't believe this happened 'cause of some dumb text.
我真不敢相信就因为一条愚蠢的短♥信♥引发了这些事
I got to ask you, man.
我得问问你 老兄
Why wouldn't you just wait and see if Nicki were to say yes?
你当时为什么不等等看尼基会不会答应赴约
I don't know.
我不知道
What is wrong with me?
我是怎么回事啊
I guess it doesn't help that I've never been good at taking leaps.
估计都是因为我从不具备冒险精神
And the only time I ever did,
我唯一的一次冒险
I opened that bar that I can barely keep afloat.
就是开了家酒吧 现在要维持运营都很难
I guess it started when I was a kid, you know?
我觉得我从小就这样了
My father left when I was pretty young...
我父亲在我很小的时候就离开了...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别
Look, I'm just trying to let you know
我只是希望你以朋友的身份
what's going on with me as a friend.
知道我这个人的情况
Yeah, and that's why you have the underpants gang, okay?
是啊 所以你才有"内♥裤♥帮"啊
Look, I get it.
行了 我懂的
You like to dive down deep and swim way below the surface.
你喜欢长♥期♥深潜 低调地做人
"Hey, is that a shipwreck?
"嘿 那是海难事故吗"
"Oh, no, that's an hour-long conversation about what love really is."
"不是 那是关于真爱的长达一小时的对话"
But me, bro -- I'm just chilling way up here on the surface,
但是我 老兄 我要高调地浮上来
just kind of doing some tubing and whatnot.
好好地玩一玩 耍一耍
"Hey, is that a hot girl in a bikini?
"嘿 那是个穿比基尼的美女吗"
"I wonder what her story is.
"我真想知道她有什么故事
She doesn't have one. That's just a girl in a bikini."
她根本没有 那只是个穿比基尼的美女"
What is your deal, man?
你是怎么回事啊 老兄
I mean, what happened to you?
你遭遇过什么事啊
I mean, when you were younger, did you, like --
你小时候 是不是...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别
Look, man, get out of my business, baby bird.
听着 别来管我的事 小小鸟
Get out of your business?
别管你的事
You are sending text messages from my phone.
你用我的手♥机♥给别人发短♥信♥
You couldn't be more in my business
你这么明目张胆地管我的事
if you crawled up my butt and started selling hats.
无异于爬上我的身体 吆喝着卖♥♥帽子了
I mean, can't you just be real for one second?
你就不能真情流露哪怕一秒钟吗
Look, man, sorry. I just -- you know,
听着 抱歉 老兄 我只是...
I'm never gonna be the friend you want me to be, all right?
我永远无法成为你期望的那种朋友 好吗
And it's because, a long time ago, when I was younger...
因为 很早以前 我小时候...
The doctors always told me that...
医生跟我说...
I had a penis.
我是有小鸡鸡的真男人
Great.
算你狠
Look, I am so sorry, okay?
我真的很抱歉 好吗
I-I didn't mean what I said, all right?
我不是那个意思 明白吗
Especially 'cause I knew it was a lie
尤其是我一说出口
the second it came out of my mouth.
就意识到那是句假话
Are -- are you talking to me?
你 是在跟我说话吗
Oh, he's talking to us.
他是在跟我们说话
He just can't make eye contact because of the shame.
他因为太羞愧了 不好意思跟我们有眼神接触
Look, there is nothing more important to me than this friendship.
你们的友谊对我而言是最重要的事
Yeah, it's cool, man. We know you didn't mean it.
没事了 兄弟 我们知道你不是那个意思
Yeah, everybody makes mistakes, buddy.
是啊 是人都会犯错的 老兄
Yeah, don't sweat it, bro.
是啊 别太放心上
I mean, we've all said a lot about you
其实 我们也在你背后
behind your back, so... Thanks, guys.
说过你不少坏话 谢了 兄弟们
What kind of stuff?
你们说了哪些坏话
Just, you know, mainly stuff about your --
就...主要是关于
your physical appearance.
你的外表的
Your lady hips, your button nose, your lego-man hair.
你的娘们儿臀 小扣鼻 乐高玩偶人头发
Okay, I think that's enough.
行了 够了
So, where's Danny?
丹尼去哪儿了
I don't know. I mean, who cares?
我不知道 谁在乎啊
You know, he's just my roommate.
他只是我的室友而已
What did the idiot do now?
那个蠢货又干了什么事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事啊
Hey, you know that like 90% of our conversations
你知道我们90%的对话都是
start that same way?
以这个句子开头的吗
Justin was just reaching out to you,
贾斯丁只是想加强和你的心灵交流
and you totally blew him off.
你却完全把他拒之门外
Yeah, okay. I just I don't You just what?
是啊 我只是.. 你只是什么
You just like being on the surface?
你只是想浮在表面玩耍
Tubing with some girl in a bikini?
跟穿着比基尼的女孩鬼混
You know, I really like Justin.
我真的很喜欢贾斯丁
I like all of those guys,
我喜欢他们所有人
and I have never once liked any of your stupid friends.
我之前从没喜欢过你那些愚蠢的朋友
Les, I like Justin.
莱丝 我也喜欢贾斯丁
You know, he's a cool guy.
他是个很好的人
He's just -- he's a little too much of an emo sensitive type for me.
只是他对我而言 有点太多愁善感了
I'm like that, too,
我也是这样的
so I guess that means I'm also a giant wuss
看来那意味着我也是个大傻子
because I like to be close to the people I care about.
因为我喜欢跟我在乎的人很亲近
Thanks for understanding.
谢谢理解
Danny, I really thought that you would outgrow this.
丹尼 我之前真以为你会走出这种状态
You know, just floating through life
游戏人生
without making any real connections.
不去发展任何实质性的情感关系
And I know you think that's cool,
我知道你认为那很酷
But I got to tell you, Danny.
但我必须告诉你 丹尼
It's the worst thing about you.
那是你这人最糟糕的缺点
Oh, you know what? You can take off. I'll close up.
那个 你可以先走了 我来打烊
Okay. I'll go get my stuff.
好的 我去拿东西
Or you could stay, and we could have a drink.
或者你也可以留下来 我们喝一杯
Justin, what are you doing? Like, this is...
贾斯丁 你干什么啊 这...
I'm just doing exactly
我只是在做
what you've been wanting me to do for the last year.
你在过去的一年中都期望我做的事
I'm being bad.
我这是在扮演坏男人
Okay, I'm, like, spinning.
好吧 我简直 眩晕了
This is crazy. Like, can we...
这太疯狂了 我们能不能...
I'll do it. Okay. I'll do a drink. Let's do a drink.
我愿意 我愿意喝酒 我们开喝吧
Yeah, that's what I thought.
没错 我就猜到你会接受的
So why don't you sit your cute butt down
那你不如乖乖坐下
while daddy pours us a couple cranberry vodkas?
大老爹我来给你倒几杯小红莓伏特加
Yeah, I would pay to watch this forever, man.
真不错 我想付钱一直围观下去
What do you want?
你又想怎样
Hey, look. All right, hey, I, um --
那个 听着 我...
I wanted to tell you that I know it's not gonna be overnight,
我想告诉你 我知道这事不可能一蹴而就
But I want to start to open up.
但我想对你敞开心扉
Danny, it's fine. Don't sweat it.
丹尼 没关系 别为这事烦恼
No, look. I'm serious, man.
不 听着 我是认真的
I mean, look, I don't know how this stuff works.
我不知道要怎么跟人交心
What, do we grab a booth
怎么 我们该找个位子坐下来
and talk about each others' feelings?
畅谈各自的感觉吗
Stop making fun of me, please.
别再取笑我了
I'm not making fun of you, man.
我不是在取笑你 老兄
Okay, good night, Danny.
好吧 晚安 丹尼
What --
搞什...
Why?
为什么这么做
Because now I can give you my pants,
因为现在我可以把裤子借你
And you'll believe me.
你就会相信我了
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表