剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, for sure.
好啊 好啊 当然了
We're making sauce and all that.
我们竟然在一起做酱汁呢
Okay, maybe he charmed me a little bit, okay?
好吧 或许 他是迷惑了我一点点
But in my defense Stop, okay?
但我得为自己说句话 别解释 行吗
You don't know how many times he's let me down.
你不知道他让我失望过多少次
Stop making the listening face!
别假装这种在倾听的表情了
Look, I have a very perfect system
听着 面对我爸时
when it comes to my dad, all right?
我有一套很好的防御系统
He cruises into town, we grab a quick dinner,
他跑来我这里 我们一起迅速吃个晚饭
and he's gone the next day.
第二天他就走人了
This way, I don't give him a chance to disappoint me.
这样 我就不会给他任何机会来让我失望
Do not mention my party.
千万别提我的生日派对
Okay, well, what if I have
好吧 如果我有个
a hypothetical question for you, then?
假设性的问题要问你呢
Danny, I want you to look me in the eyes right now
丹尼 我要你看着我的眼睛
and tell me that you did not ask my dad to stay.
然后告诉我 你没有邀请我爸留下来
I didn't ask your dad to stay.
我没有邀请你♥爸♥留下来
Great news -- I'm gonna be able to stay through the weekend
好消息 我整个周末都可以留在这里
for your birthday thing.
陪你过生日
In my defense, I have absolutely no problem
容我辩解一下 我这人看着别人的眼睛
looking into somebody's eyes and lying.
当面撒谎 是毫无障碍的
I've never had sex in your bed.
我从没在你的床上做过爱
So, Danny tells me you have a serious girlfriend.
丹尼跟我说你有个认真在处的女友
What's she like?
她是个什么样的人
Nicki? W-- uh, yeah, she's great.
尼基吗 她 棒极了
That's all you're gonna say?
你就打算这么轻描淡写吗
I mean, she's way out of his league.
他完全配不上她
Most people think that she's a doll
大多数人都觉得她是他
that he purchased from the internet.
从网上买♥♥回来的充气娃娃
You always did swing big with the women.
你在女人这方面确实总是一鸣惊人
Remember when you were 12 and you asked out Barb,
还记得你12岁时 约芭布
our middle-aged neighbor, to your eighth-grade dance?
就是我们的中年邻居 去参加你8年级的舞会吗
I was like the coolest kid in school.
我当时是全校最酷的孩子
And then I realized how lonely Barb was
后来芭布想约我去夏威夷时
when she tried to invite me to Hawaii.
我才意识到她有多寂寞
What am I doing?
我这是在干什么啊
Hey, dad, you remember that time when I was 15,
老爸 你还记得我15岁的时候
And we -- oh, you know what?
我们...算了
Never mind. You weren't there, so...
没什么好说的 你根本不在
Kiddo, I-I know we're not close.
孩子 我知道我们并不亲近
I want that to change. What can I do?
我希望改变这一局面 我能做什么
You could build a time machine
你可以造个时光机器
and go back and teach me how to use a condom
回到过去 教我怎么用避孕套
so mom didn't have to do it.
那样就不用妈妈来给我演示了
Oh, yeah, she taught me in front of the whole eagle-scout troop.
没错 她当着全部鹰级童子军的面教我的
Yeah, with a banana that she ate afterwards.
她用一根香蕉演示的 演示完她还给吃了
And you want to know the saddest part of that story?
你知道这事最悲哀的部分是什么吗
Uh, well, you know what?
那个 其实...
I was gonna say that it was that you were an eagle scout,
我本来想说是你曾是鹰级童子军这一点
but it's got to be the fact that she ate the banana.
但现在肯定是她吃了那根香蕉这一点了
Look, you're welcome to my party,
欢迎你来参加我的派对
but don't act like you're a new guy.
但别装得好像你已经脱胎换骨了
I'm sorry, man.
我很遗憾 老兄
I'll -- hey, I-I'll talk to him, you know?
我 我会去找他谈谈的
It's just, you know --
问题就在于...
It's hard because he comes from a broken family.
他来自一个破碎的家庭 这对他来说很艰难
He -- you probably already know that.
他...你可能已经知道了
My fries? They're coming!
我的薯条怎么还没上 马上就来
Dude, this is half full.
老兄 这才半杯啊
I got thirsty.
我渴了就喝了一半
I'm running my ass off here, man! Damn!
我真是忙得不可开交 该死的
Here's your chicken tenders, ma'am.
这是您点的嫩鸡块 夫人
Well, I-I didn't order these.
我没点这些啊
Oh, well, congratulations.
那恭喜了啊
You just won the chicken-tender lottery.
你刚刚赢得了嫩鸡块大奖
Come on, man.
跟我说说 老兄
W-w-what's the point of letting your dad come to your birthday party
如果让你♥爸♥来参加你的生日派对
if you're not gonna give him another chance?
而你却不给他个机会 那还有什么意义
Why won't you drop this?
你能不能别管这事了
Because I'm all about fathers and sons, okay?
因为我很看重父子关系的
Y-you remember that movie "Field of dreams,"
你记得《梦幻球场》这部电影吗
When Kevin Costner finally sees his dad again,
当凯文·科斯特终于再次见到他父亲
and then he picks up the glove, and then --
他捡起棒球手套 然后...
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
What is it with you and that movie?
你和那部电影是有什么渊源啊
I'm a man, and it makes every man
我是个男人 那部电影让每个人
want to connect with his dad.
都想和父亲好好交流情感
Hey, dad.
嘿 爸
Yeah, it's Brett-Brett.
对 我是你儿子布雷特
Yeah. Still gay.
没错 依然是基
Look, I'm not gonna let my dad suck me in, okay?
听着 我是不会被我老爸感动的
'cause, eventually, he's gonna bail.
因为 他最终还是会不负责任地走开
When was the last time you really gave your dad a chance?
你上一次真正给你♥爸♥一个机会是什么时候
Look, I really think that your dad's trying.
我真的觉得你♥爸♥已经很努力了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I mean, this is the first time in years
好吧 这确实是他多年来
that he's actually remembered my birthday.
第一次记得我的生日
Okay, great. See?
很好啊 我说吧
And it would be nice for him to meet Nicki.
让他见一下尼基也很好
Of course it would.
那当然了
You know, there's actually a f-- a few great things about him.
他确实 也有一些很好的地方
I mean, he taught me to love musicals.
他教会我热爱音乐剧
I mean, that's not one of the great things, but I'm with you.
那并不算什么好事 不过我赞同你
Okay. Yeah, I'm in.
好吧 我答应
I'm gonna give him a second chance.
我打算给他个第二次机会
Okay, great. Yeah.
好啊 太棒了
You got to feel good about that.
你一定很高兴吧
Yes! I'm excited that he's coming.
是的 我很开心他要来
Oh, awesome.
棒极了
Okay. We got this.
好了 我们可以的
He just texted me. He's not coming.
他刚给我发短♥信♥说 他不会来了
This looks like a bad time, but where the hell's table two?
现在似乎不是时候 但2号♥桌在哪儿
I can't believe your dad just took off again.
我真不敢相信你♥爸♥又走了
You and me both, buddy.
我也不敢相信 兄弟
I-I wish somebody would've seen this coming.
我真希望 有人能早料到这么一出
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑啊
That's what I've been saying the whole time. What --
我一直都在说他不靠谱 他...
Shelly, I need a drink. I'm on break.
谢利 给我上杯酒 我在休息
Hey, man, look, I get it. You're mad at your dad.
老兄 我懂的 你对你♥爸♥很火大
Oh, I'm not mad at him m mad at you.
我不是气他 我是在气你
You go me to care again.
是你让我再度在意这些
This is your fault.
这都是你的错
You actually don't need to attack me, baby bird, okay?
你其实不必攻击我的 小小鸟
Because this is all my fault.
因为这确实都是我的错
When I realize something's all my fault
当我意识到某事完全是我的错
and there's no way I can win an argument,
而我不可能在争吵中占上风
I don't fight fair.
我就会耍些诡计
It's true.
是真的
I taught him the fine art of arguing like a woman.
我教会了他像女人一样吵架的艺术
I -- why?
我...为什么
Why did you have to get involved in this, Danny?
你为什么一定要插手我的家事 丹尼
I don't know. How come you borrowed my brush
我不知道 那你为什么借了我的梳子
and you actually never gave it back to me?
却一直不还给我呢
What does that have to do with anything?
那跟这事有什么关系啊
We're talking about my dad.
我们在谈论我爸
And why are you talking down to me?
你为什么一副高傲的教训人的姿态
Why are you doing that?
你为什么要这样
Because it's -- is it because I didn't go to college?
是因为 是因为我没上过大学吗
You think I'm stupid? You're hurting my feelings.
你觉得我很愚蠢吗 你伤害了我的感情
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表