剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I prefer...adults.
我更喜欢 成熟的男人
One date, and I'll let you drink at this bar free for a month.
约会一次 我就让你在本酒吧免费畅饮一个月
You guys are trying to stick up for your friend,
你们是想挺你们的朋友
and I find that oddly sweet,
我觉得这很贴心
but I don't trade dates for free booze.
但我可不会拿约会换酒喝
Well, I was only talking about beer and wine.
我仅仅是指啤酒和葡萄酒而已
Let's not get crazy.
别以为什么酒都包含了
Look, just give him a chance.
听着 就给他个机会吧
Give him a chance. Give him a chance.
给他个机会 给他个机会
Give him a chance.
给他个机会
Look, I'm gonna have to say no.
听着 我只能拒绝你们
Say no to what? Drugs.
拒绝什么 药物
Say no to drugs. Thank god.
拒绝嗑药 谢天谢地
Look, we just found out Sabrina's got a bit of a problem.
我们刚发现塞布丽娜有点问题
I don't want to get into the scary details,
我不想说那些吓人的细节
but it rhymes with "Bristol neth."
反正就是"嗑药上瘾"
Please tell me that
求你们告诉我
you guys didn't all just ask her to go out on a pity date with me.
你们没有求她可怜我 再跟我约会一次
What? No!
什么 才没有
I mean, pretty silly.
那也太傻了
Look at Brett. He's crying.
瞧瞧布雷特 他都笑哭了
Nobody would do that.
没人会做那种事的
Right, Sabrina?
对吧 塞布丽娜
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of lying.
行了 我可不喜欢撒谎
That really pisses me off.
你可真让我火大
So, I'm gonna take off.
我还是先走吧
Yeah, I got to do the...Pretzels.
是啊 我得去做 脆饼
Everyone sit their sweet asses down!
所有人都给我坐下
No one's leaving till I figure out whose idea this was.
在我查出来这是谁的主意之前 一个都不许走
Les? Was it you? My sister?
莱丝 是你吗 我亲爱的姐姐
Because those scars don't heal, Les.
因为有些伤疤是无法愈合的 莱丝
Answer me!
回答我
Was it you, my friend?
是你吗 我的朋友
Friend? I'm a friend.
朋友 我是你的朋友吗
Yeah. And I immediately regret it.
是的 我说出来立刻后悔了
What about you, Brett, huh?
是你吗 布雷特
Nah, you'd never throw me under the bus,
不会 你永远不会把我推到巴士下害我的
or as they say in london,
或者按照伦敦人的叫法
a double-decker bus.
双层巴士
We just -- we just call it bus.
我们就叫它巴士而已
What about my sweet Shelly, huh?
是可爱的谢利吗
Did those fine chocolate-brown eyes finally betray me, huh?
那双巧克力色的大眼睛终于背叛我了吗
No.
没有
Danny, no, please!
丹尼 求你别这样
Who was responsible for this blatant disrespect?!
究竟 谁是 这次 侮辱我人格事件的 主谋
That's a lot of clapping.
你拍掌拍得也太多了吧
Oh, really? Is it, Justin?
是吗 是吗 贾斯丁
Is it a lot of clapping, Justin? Really?
拍得太多了吗 贾斯丁 是吗
I want everyone here to do me a favor
我希望所有人配合我一下
and dramatically walk away from Justin.
夸张地从贾斯丁身边逃离
I was just trying to help, okay?
我只是想帮忙 好吗
That's -- I'll do anything to be a good friend.
为了尽到好朋友的职责 我愿做任何事
Except take a bath with me.
除了跟我共浴
You are very close to my face right now.
你现在距离我的脸很近
Hey, what's that I smell, huh?
嘿 我闻到的是什么味道啊
What's that I smell? Is that fear?
是什么味道 恐惧的气味吗
Is that vengeance?
是复仇的气味吗
Is that that special cologne I told you never to use of mine?
是我严厉禁止你使用的我的特制古龙水的气味吗
I just did one spritz.
我就喷了一下
I told you you're supposed to spray it in front of yourself
我跟你说过要对着前面的高空喷
and then walk into it. Well, then, I'm sorry.
然后走过去任其飘洒下来 我错了
Well, guess what. It's too late now 'cause payback's coming.
你猜怎么着 太晚了 报应要来了
You're spitting all over me.
你的口水喷了我一脸
That was the scariest eskimo kiss ever.
那真是史上最可怕的爱斯基摩之吻[碰鼻]
Danny?
丹尼
Nicki-bear?!
尼基熊
Nicki-bear had an accident.
尼基熊遭遇意外了
You sick son of a bitch.
你个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
Who spends this much time doing this to a teddy bear?
谁会花这么多时间来虐待一只泰迪熊啊
Dude, I was just trying to help you with Sabrina.
老兄 我只是想帮你搞定塞布丽娜而已
I don't need help with Sabrina.
我不需要别人帮我搞定塞布丽娜
In a week, I'm gonna forget what her face even looks like.
一周后 我就会忘记她长什么样了
That's impossible, okay?
那是不可能的好吗
I have a picture in my head of every girl I've ever had sex with.
每个跟我做过爱的女孩都深深留在了我的脑海中
Great, that means you have a picture of Nicki
那意味着你脑海中的画面就是尼基
and your cousin's bra.
和你表姐的胸罩
I told you not to ever give me advice.
我告诉过你不要给我任何建议
You give me advice all the time.
你经常给我建议啊
Are you that ridiculously proud
你就骄傲自大到这种程度
that you can't take some from me?
让你不肯接受我的建议吗
It's just -- it's never gonna happen with this girl.
是因为 我和这个女孩是不可能成功的
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么呢
Sabrina is just much different
塞布丽娜跟我勾搭过的
than all the other girls I've hooked up with.
其他女孩都大不一样
You know, she's smart, she's classy,
她聪明 优雅
she's ambitious, she knows French.
野心勃勃 还会法语
I only know fake French.
我只懂糊弄人的假法语
You know?
你懂吗
I just...
我只是
You were right. She's out of my league, all right?
你说得对 我根本配不上她 行了吧
You stop it, okay?
你别再妄自菲薄了 好吗
That is not the guy that I know!
这可不像我认识的你
The guy that I know has completely unearned confidence!
我认识的你 有着莫名其妙的巨大自信
You're right. I've had it since I was six.
你说的对 我从6岁开始就无比自信了
That's when I first realized I was better than everybody.
那是我第一次意识到我比别人都要出色
And you've got to hold on to that delusion. Don't give up.
你要坚守住这种幻觉啊 别放弃
You know what? I just -- I can't do it, man.
算了 我真的做不到
I'm just upset because she's obviously going somewhere,
我生气是因为她显然会有很大的成就
and I'm 30, and I'm not.
而我已经30岁了 我一事无成
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Yeah. Why is your hair all wet?
有 为什么你们的头发都是湿的
Our hair is wet because I just spent my lunch break
我们的头发都湿了 是因为我刚刚趁着午餐休息时间
taking a bath with my closer friends.
和我更加亲密的朋友们一起洗了个澡
Guys, stop!
各位 停下
You did not.
你们才没有呢
Oh, yes, we did.
不 我们真洗了
We went back to back.
我们可是背靠背洗的哦
Like a movie poster about buddy cops.
就像是警探兄弟的电影海报那样
What are you doing here? Why do you look nervous?
你在这儿干什么 为什么你看着很紧张
Uh, because I-I called Leslie,
因为我打电♥话♥给莱丝莉
and I told her to have Sabrina meet her here.
让她把塞布丽娜约到这里来见面
You changed your mind. I'm so proud of you.
你改变主意了吗 我真为你感到骄傲
Hello.
你好
Dude, what am I gonna say? I don't know what to do.
老兄 我该说什么才好 我不知道该怎么做
Look, there's one move that I've used my entire life, okay?
有一招我已经用了一辈子了
Be vulnerable.
就是装脆弱
Go. Okay, okay, okay.
上吧 好吧 好吧
Hey, Sabrina, um...
你好 塞布丽娜
Leslie's not coming. I had her lie to get you here.
莱丝莉不会来了 是我让她撒谎骗你来的
Look, I know that the other night was just a booty call for you,
我知道那晚对你而言 只是一场约炮
and I want you to know
我希望你知道
that I think that we had a connection.
我以为 我们是缘分天定
I've always been like a really confident guy,
我一直都是个超自信的人
and, yeah, okay, fine, it's because I'm amazing,
好吧 我承认 这是因为我太出色了
but, you know, it's -- it's also because I date girls, not women.
但也因为跟我恋爱的都是女孩 而非成熟的女人
And and when I say "Date,"
我说的"恋爱"
I mean I hung out with them once
意思是指我跟她们玩一次
and I never talked to them again.
然后就再也不跟她们联♥系♥了
So, I think the problem is,
所以 我觉得问题在于
is that when there is a girl that I want to see twice,
当终于出现一个我希望再次见到的女孩时
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表