剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Prove it. Make fun of me. Give me a nickname.
证明一下 取笑我吧 给我取个外号♥
I'm gay and I'm British. It should be easy.
我是基佬 且来自大英腐国 应该很容易的
I can't just come up with a nickname on the spot like that.
我可没办法现场就随口说出一个外号♥
Fairy Potter.
《哈娘·波特》
Written by gay gay Rowling.
作者基基·罗琳[J.K.罗琳]
See? That's friendship.
瞧见没 那才是真友谊
Are we done?
闹完了吗都
No. No, no.
没有 没有
Daniel gay Lewis.
丹尼尔·基-刘易斯
Austin Powerbottom.
奥斯丁·爆尔波臀
Alfred Hitchcock,
阿尔弗雷德·喜鸡哥哥[希区柯克]
that's just his name, but that's good.
他的本名中就有个"鸡"字 好棒
Hey, what in god's name is this?
喂 这他妈是什么玩意儿
That's "Nicki-bear."
那是尼基熊
Nicki left it so I could sleep with it in my bed.
尼基留给我的 让我抱着睡觉
Good night, Danny.
晚安 丹尼
Look, before you go make sweet love to that bear --
听着 在你跟这只熊甜蜜做♥爱♥前
I'm not gonna make love to it, okay?
我不会跟它做♥爱♥的 好吗
I'll probably spoon -- I'm not gonna do anything to the bear.
我可能会抱着...我不会对这只熊做任何事的
This is about Sabrina. I just --
是关于塞布丽娜的事 我...
Have you ever met a girl
你有没有遇到过某个女孩
that you just think is like so amazing,
让你觉得她实在太优秀了
but you just feel like you can never have her?
让你觉得你永远都无法拥有她
Dude, I've felt that way all the time.
老兄 我长♥期♥都是这种感觉
You just need Me neither.
你得... 我没有过哦
Hey, Justin.
你好啊 贾斯丁
Hyah! Hyah!
驾 驾
Hey, man. You know, it's so adorable
老兄 你可真够可爱的
that you thought you could teach me about women.
竟然自以为可以来教我关于追妹子的方法
Hey, you know what? Could you teach me how to walk, too?
对了 你可以教我怎么走路吗
Get off!
滚开
Hey, Shelly, you need help being black?
谢利 你需要人教你怎么做黑人吗
Sometimes.
有时需要
It's complicated.
那好复杂哦
I told you not to hook up with my friends!
我跟你说了别勾搭我的朋友
Geez! All right, I'm sorry.
天啊 好吧 对不起
Hey, look, it's not my fault anyway, okay? She called me.
听着 根本不是我的错好吗 她打给我的
By the way, I didn't even know
顺便说下 我之前都不知道
that coffee places were open at midnight.
那家咖啡馆午夜也是营业的
Are those so weirdos can have a place to go to
是为了让那些睡不着的怪胎们
when they can't sleep? Yes.
多个消遣的去处吗 是滴
I also enjoy the laundromat.
我还很喜欢去自助洗衣店
Wait a minute. You guys didn't get together till midnight?
等等 你们一直到午夜才见面的吗
What time did Sabrina call you?
塞布丽娜是什么时候打电♥话♥给你的
I don't know. Like 10:00.
我不知道 大约10点吧
And you just dropped whatever you were doing?
然后你丢下手头的事狂奔去见面了吗
I mean, I brushed my teeth first.
我首先刷了个牙
Dude, that is so clutch!
老兄 真够极品的
You got to clean to get dirty!
先清洗干净 然后"搞得"臭汗淋淋
You know what else is weird is,
你知道还有一点也很怪吗
I got up this morning, and Sabrina was already gone.
我今早起来时 塞布丽娜已经走人了
She had to leave early 'cause she had to go see her sister.
她早走是因为要去看她姐姐
She doesn't have a sister.
她根本没有姐姐
Okay, well, whatever. I mean, maybe she was talking
好吧 随便 或许她说的是
about her black friend. Whatever. I...
某个黑人朋友 管它呢 我...
I'm gonna see Sabrina again, okay?
我会跟塞布丽娜再次见面的 好吗
I even texted her. Really? What did she say?
我还给她发短♥信♥了 是吗 她说了什么
We're gonna hang out soon, when her -- her life calms down.
等她的生活安定下来 我们可以再次一起玩
What? I taught her that line.
怎么了 那句话是我教给她的
I'm gonna let Les say this,
我就让莱丝来说出残忍♥的真♥相♥吧
because it's gonna give her so much more joy.
因为这会让她乐开花的
Les?
莱丝
You got Danny'd.
你被"丹尼大♥法♥"耍了
Hello, Nicki-bear.
你好啊 尼基熊
You smell good today.
你今天好香哦
What is that smell?
是什么味道呀
That's reciprocated love.
是互爱的味道呀
You know what? When you act cocky,
你知道吗 当你表现得很得意时
it's kind of like when Tyler Perry acts without a dress on.
就像是泰勒·佩里拍裸戏一样
People don't like it.
观众们并不喜欢
I'm just messing with you, man.
我只是跟你闹着玩呢 老兄
Are you watching "Pretty Woman"?
你是在看《风月俏佳人》吗
You know, it's funny because,
其实 说起来好笑
when I was hanging out with Sabrina,
当我跟塞布丽娜一起玩时
she was saying that she loves romantic comedies, so...
她说她喜欢浪漫喜剧 所以...
What?
怎么了
You like her.
你喜欢她
No.
没有
Yeah, you're in "Like" with her.
没错 你就是喜欢上她了
Danny Burton is never in "Like" With anyone, okay?
丹尼·伯顿从来不会喜欢上任何人 好吗
Occasionally, he's in "Lust," okay?
偶尔地 他会喜欢"上"别人
And then eventually he's "Asleep."
最终 他会呼呼大睡
Okay, no, just go with me here for a second, okay?
好吧 稍微顺着我的思路想一下
Danny, you like her! Don't be afraid of that.
丹尼 你喜欢她 不要惧怕这一点
It's great to be in like.
能喜欢别人是一件好事
I've been in like my whole life.
我这一辈子都在喜欢着别人
Hey, look, okay? No, I am not like you.
听着 不 我跟你不一样
Fine.
行吧
But when you're watching "Pretty woman," Do you --
但你在看《风月俏佳人》时 有没有...
Imagine Sabrina and I as the main characters,
想想塞布丽娜和我就是电影中的男女主角
and then we went shopping in beverly hills together
然后一起去比弗利山庄购物
and met Hector Elizondo?!
然后遇见了巨星赫克托·埃里仲杜
No! What's happening to me?!
天啊 我这是怎么了
You're opening up! You're showing your heart!
你开始敞开心扉了 你真情流露了
This is great! Look, watch this.
这样很好 瞧好了
Watch when I press nicki-bear's necklace.
看我按一下尼基熊的项链
Hey, Justin, I miss you.
嘿 贾斯丁 我想你哟
Aww.
哎呀好萌
What was that noise I made?!
我刚刚发出的是什么鬼声音啊
Am I dying?!
我是要死了吗
No, you're finally living. Look, you like Sabrina.
不 你终于感悟到生命了 你喜欢塞布丽娜
Let me help you. Hey, listen, okay?
让我帮你吧 嘿 听着好吗
This is the first time you've had a relationship
这是你第一次拥有一段涉及性生活的
that was sexual with a girl that even knew about it,
并且女方是知晓并回应的感情
so you cannot give me advice!
你绝对不能给我建议
Oh, listen, mate. Um...
听着 老兄
Look, since you're not gonna do the whole gay-joke thing,
既然你不愿意开些基佬玩笑
Uh, I've come up with a few ideas
我想到了一些主意
so you can prove to me that you're not uptight, okay?
好让你向我证明 你并非过于正经 好吗
So, we could go underwear shopping together.
我们可以一起去买♥♥内♥裤♥
We do that all the time.
我们经常一起去买♥♥啊
We -- we -- we -- we --
我们 我们 我们...
We could learn the dance to "Single Ladies" by beyonce.
我们可以一起学碧昂斯的《单身女士》舞
We could take a bubble bath.
我们可以一起洗泡泡浴
Anything but the bath, I'll do.
除了洗澡那个 其它的都行
Okay, that's the one it is, then -- bubble bath.
好吧 那就选这个了 泡泡浴
No, I'm not doing that.
不 我才不要做那种事呢
Come on, bro. I would take a bath with this dude in a heartbeat.
别这样老兄 我愿意立刻跟这家伙一起洗
I wouldn't even care if he went periscope up.
我甚至不会介意他"支起小帐篷"
What does that even mean?
那是什么意思啊
It's a boner.
就是勃起
Okay.
好吧
How are you, Sabrina?
你还好吗 塞布丽娜
I'm glad you could make it down here.
我很高兴你能过来一趟
We thought we'd just talk about what a great guy Danny is.
我们可以谈谈丹尼是个多么出色的人
Danny frustrates the hell out of me,
丹尼总是让我♥操♥心
but he is the sweetest person I know.
但他是我认识的最好心的人
In what world -- hmm -- would you go out with Danny again?
你到底要怎样 才肯跟丹尼再次约会
Look, Danny is fun.
听着 丹尼很有趣
But when it comes to actually dating somebody,
但真要说到谈恋爱什么的
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表