剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Gotcha!
骗到你们了
Wait! Come here.
等等 过来
You guys! What is going on?
各位 怎么回事
It's fine. You know what?
没事 知道吗
Justin just --
贾斯丁只是
What are you doing with the...
你拿着这个干啥呢...
Justin just has something he wants to say to you.
贾斯丁有话要对你说
We're out of jalapeno poppers.
我们没有墨西哥胡椒了
Okay, fine. You know what?
好啊并 知道吗
Then I'll say something.
那我就说吧
I've missed out on a lot on life because...
我错过了很多生活 因为
...I was afraid to put myself out there.
我害怕展露真情实感
I don't live out loud, Justin, but you do,
我活得不精彩 贾斯丁 但你是
and, frankly, that inspires me.
说实话 这鼓舞了我
I mean, honestly, a part of me wishes that Sabrina was here
说实话 我内心甚至有点希望塞布丽娜在这里
so I could tell her how I really feel about her.
这样我就能够告诉她我对她的真实感受了
I could give her a call. I said "Part of me," Les.
我可以给她打电♥话♥ 我说了是有点 莱丝
Look, you're the bravest guy I know.
你是我认识的最勇敢的人
So don't let her go without saying everything
如果你没说完想说的所有话
that you need to say.
就别让她走了
Fine.
好吧
I really hate that you're leaving,
我真的很讨厌你要离开
but part of the reason that I fell for you in the first place
但我一开始爱上你的一部分原因
is because you are the type of girl
就是因为你是那种
that would go and help your mom.
会去帮助你妈妈的女孩
And I'm not gonna take it back, Nicki.
我不会收回这句话 尼基
I love you. Okay?
我爱你 好吗
And I don't care if you say it back.
我不在乎你要不要对我说
I do. I lied.
我在乎 我撒谎了
I really do.
我真的在乎
But mostly, I just want you
但我主要是想
to know that no matter how long you're gone --
告诉你 不管你离开了多长时间
I love you. Well, let me finish.
我爱你 听我说完
And...
还有...
What -- what did you just s-- I cut you off.
你刚说啥 我打断了你
I know what you said.
我知道你说的什么
Could you just say it again?
能不能再重复一遍
Yeah. I love you. Thank you.
可以 我爱你 谢谢
Oh, my god.
天啊
I don't know why I didn't say it back to you right away.
我都不知道我为什么没立马回你
Well, uh, it's probably because you're banana-pants.
可能是因为你疯了
I mean, I-I wanted to,
我是说 我想说的
but I was just afraid because I knew that I was going,
但我就是很害怕 因为我知道我要走了
and I didn't know what that meant for us.
我不知道这对我们来说意味着什么
It just -- listen.
那只是 听着
It just means that we're gonna have
这只是说 我们的车子
to put more miles on our car,
要有更多里程数了
and that I have to buy a car. Yeah.
还有我得买♥♥辆车了 是啊
So, what do we do now?
我们现在怎么做
Well, I don't leave for two days, so --
我两天后才走 所以
Brett, watch the bar for two days.
布雷特 看两天酒吧
Yes, boss.
是 老板
Okay, ladies and gentlemen.
好了 女士们 先生们
For two days only, this is now a gay bar.
仅有两天时光 这里是基佬酒吧
Thanks, man.
谢谢 哥们
I love you.
我爱你
Cool.
真酷
All right. I'm out.
好吧 我走了
Bye, Les. Bye, Les.
再见 莱丝 再见 莱丝
Bye, guys.
各位再见
Burski's first kiss was with his cousin.
伯斯基的初吻给了表姐
Get them out of your system.
一吐为快吧
Burski's second kiss was with his other cousin.
伯斯基的第二个吻给了另一个表姐
Yeah. Burski's third kiss was with another cousin.
对 伯斯基的第三个吻给了再一个表姐
It was a family reunion. Who cares?
这是家庭团聚 谁在乎
Honestly, I never minded your accidental touches.
说实话 我从来不介意你的无意触碰
Can we just go back to the way things were?
我们能回到过去那样吗
I'd like that.
我愿意
Okay. Bring it in.
好 来吧
That was our first kiss.
那是我们第一次接吻
Looks like it's on.
看来我们要开始了
Yeah. I-I don't think it's on, Bursk.
我觉得没有开始 伯斯科
Oh, it's on.
就是开始了
Plus I got the green light to touch her whenever I want.
而且我还可以随便碰她
And I'm gonna use that a lot.
我要经常使用
Yeah. That's, uh -- that's my sister.
好吧 那是我姐姐
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表