剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
and I was like, "Well, actually, it was $2
我说 其实是两块钱
'cause I did it once when you weren't looking," But whatever.
因为我在你没看见的时候放了一块 但是随便啦
Progress, right?
这是进步 对吧
No.
不是
All right, man, I'm -- I'm --
好吧 我...
I'm not gonna let you ruin this weekend
我不会让你毁了这个周末
because you're -- what's the word, again? -- In-secure.
就因为你... 是什么词儿来着 没有俺圈感
You're not even the kind of guy who should be in-secure.
你甚至都不是应该觉得没有俺圈感的那种人
Why are you saying it like that?
你为什么那样说
Insecure.
没有安全感
In-secure.
没有俺圈感
Okay, so you don't -- you don't think I'm, like,
你不觉得我像是
this overemotional, you know...
一个多愁善感 容易受伤的
sensitive crybaby?
爱哭小孩吗
Baby bird.
小小鸟
Of course I do.
我当然这么觉得啦
But I'm not a woman, okay?
但我不是个女人 好吗
And all those things that disgust me about you --
一切我对你感觉恶心的事
Those are all the things that women like.
那都是女人们喜欢的事
Like, you know, all the oversharing
比如说过度分享
and the sensitivity and the puppy-dog eyes.
十分敏感 还有无辜的眼睛
Yeah, those, man, okay?
就是这样
Look, all those things are what make you the ultimate catch.
那一切让你成为了无比勾人的男人
No one's out of your league, man.
你没有配不上谁
Nicki's amazing, but...
尼基很棒 但是...
You deserve her.
你配得上她
Thanks, man.
谢谢 哥们
Is everything okay out here?
这里还好吧
Are you feeling better?
你感觉更好了吗
Yes, I feel good.
是啊 我感觉很棒
Yeah. And I didn't even say anything.
是啊 我什么都没说呢
It was all this guy.
他是自愈的
That's so good. Justin, I'm so proud of you.
太棒了 贾斯丁 我真为你感到骄傲
It was all me.
全靠我
I know, I know.
我知道
Hey, Danny, your hair looks majestic today, bro.
丹尼 你的头发看起来帅呆了
Danny, go do it right now.
丹尼 现在就去做吧
Come on, man. I don't want to do it.
算了吧 我不想去
It makes me feel in-secure.
这让我没有俺圈感
Go do it.
来吧
Hey, Bursk, um...
伯斯科
I just want you to know that, you know,
我想告诉你
maybe you're not the most awful person in the world
你也许不是世界上
that ever lived.
最坏的人
No, it didn't work.
没用
Wait for it.
等等吧
This is the greatest day of my life.
今天是我这辈子最棒的一天
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表