剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
and then hang you on the ceiling with a rope-and-pulley system
用绳子和滑轮把你吊上天花板
and physically raise and lower you onto her body.
然后让你一起一落 进入她的身体
Get out of my bar, Danny.
离开我的酒吧 丹尼
No, I'm not gonna get out of your bar
不 我才不要出去
because you need to hear this, all right?
因为你得听这些话 好吗
You're terrified to put yourself out there,
你害怕展露真情
and you know what? That makes you a coward.
知道吗 你这样就是个懦夫
I am not a coward. Oh, really?
我不是懦夫 真的吗
Well, then what makes her so special?
那什么让她这么特别
I'm not playing this game with you.
我才不跟你玩这个游戏
If you can't tell me what makes her so special,
如果你不能告诉我她为什么如此特别
then how are you gonna tell her? Fine.
那你要怎么告诉她 好吧
I would tell her that she's... an amazing waitress.
我会告诉她 她是个很棒的服务员
Wow. Great opener, man.
真是不错的开场白
Okay, what I mean is, when I walk in here and I see her,
我的意思是 我走进来看见她时
it makes me not regret opening this bar.
我不后悔开了这家酒吧
Like, if I lost everything, at least I found her.
如果我失去了一切 至少我找到了她
That's a little better, baby bird,
稍有起色了 小小鸟
but, uh, you're still not opening up.
但你还是没有坦白
Come on. I'm her. Tell me. Open your heart.
来吧 我就是她 告诉我 敞开心扉
Get me out of these jeans.
让我脱掉裤子
Okay.
好吧
You know what I'd tell her?
你知道我会告诉她什么吗
I'd tell her that if she wants to roll around in the hay
我会告诉她 如果她想和花♥花♥公♥子♥
With some party boy, then go ahead, but that's not me.
在干草堆里打盹 那就去吧 但那不是我
But if she wants to be with somebody
但如果她想和
that actually knows her and will listen to her
真正了解她 愿意听她倾诉
and help her with all her problems, then I'm her guy.
帮她解决所有问题的人在一起 那个人就是我
Then I would tell her that she's the first person I want to see
然后我会告诉她 她是我早上起来
when I wake up in the morning
第一个想见到的人
and the last person I want to talk to when I go to bed,
也是我上♥床♥睡觉时最后一个想聊天的人
and then I would admit that I stole that
我会承认那些话是从
from "When Harry Met Sally..."
《当哈利碰上莎莉》中盗用的
But most of all, I would tell her
但是最重要的 我会告诉她
that the only reason
我一开始
that I never made a move in the beginning
没有采取行动的唯一原因
was because I didn't know if I could take it if she said no.
就是因为我不知道我是不是能接受她拒绝我
You can hear everything from your office.
你从办公室里什么都能听到
What?
什么
You're welcome.
不用谢
I am a god!
我简直是神
Thank you for taking me to dinner.
谢谢你请我吃晚餐
Well, thank you for pressing your ass against my windshield.
谢谢你坐在我的挡风玻璃上
And I must admit,
我得承认
I learned all the words to "Night Moves."
我学会了《夜间动作》的所有歌♥词
Come on, then. Let's hear it.
那来唱吧 让我们听听
**Workin' on our night moves*
*努力完善我们的夜间动作
That was sweet.
真贴心
Actually, it's a little higher than that.
其实比那要高一些
**Workin' on our night moves*
*努力完善我们的夜间动作
**Tryin' to lose those awkward teenage blues*
*尽量抛开古怪的青少年忧郁
**Workin' on our night moves*
*努力完善我们的夜间动作
**And it was summertime*
*现在是夏季时光
**Time, time time, time*
*时光时光时光时光
Oh, God, what have I done?
天啊 我做了什么啊
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表