剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.
我没想伤害你的感情
If you're not trying to hurt my feelings,
如果你没想伤害我的感情
then what should I do? Just shut up?
那我该怎么做 闭嘴就行了吗
Maybe I should never say anything ever again, ever.
或许我从今以后什么话都不说了才好
Maybe that's what I should do.
或许我就该那样才行
I'm -- I'm sorry if you feel th--
我很抱歉让你觉得这么...
How are you winning this fight?!
为什么吵着吵着你就赢了
Stop it! Look!
打住 听好了
If you had just stayed out of this,
如果你当初没有多管闲事
then my dad would've just left, and I'd be fine.
那么我爸走了 我也丝毫不会伤心
Aw, come here! All right? I love you.
好了 过来 我爱你
What are you doing?!
你在干什么呢
I know that I hate hugs just as much as you love them,
我知道我超级讨厌拥抱 但你却超级爱
but I'm not letting go until you tell me
除非你告诉我 我得怎样做
what I have to do to make you not mad at me anymore!
才会让你不再生我的气 否则我是不会放手的
I don't know, man! Just...
我不知道 老兄 赶紧给...
Come on! Stop squirming!
行了 别再扭动了
I mean, this is kind of nice.
其实 竟然还挺暖心的呢
We definitely have to find a healthier solution to this.
我们得找个更健康的办法来应对这种情况
I suggest that we just, like, drink very, very much.
我建议 我们就开怀畅饮吧
Brett, fire up the whiskey, huh?
布雷特 上威士忌
Oh, no, no, no. I'm gonna get drunk,
不不不 我是要喝醉
but I'm not doing it with you.
但我是不会跟你一起喝的
I'm gonna get drunk alone, like a man.
我要一个人喝醉 像个真汉子
Brett, break out the butterscotch liqueur.
布雷特 给我一瓶奶油糖果味利口酒
I really don't know
我真不知道
how this is gonna fit on my bike rack, but...
这个要怎么放进我的自行车架上 但是...
Attention, bar.
都听好了 各位吧友
Due to the stress of this job,
由于这份工作的巨大压力
I may or may not have smoked some marijuana...
我或许抽了 也或许没抽 一些大♥麻♥
...and forgotten everyone's order.
然后忘了你们都点了些什么
So, feel free to line up in the kitchen
欢迎大家排队进入厨房♥
and take whatever you want.
想要什么 就拿什么
We are out of the following items...
以下食物已经用尽
Meats...
肉
Cheeses...
乳酪
Breads.
面包
Did I mention
我刚刚有说
I may or may not have smoked some marijuana...
我或许抽了 也或许没抽 一些大♥麻♥吗
...and forgotten everyone's order?
然后忘了大家都点了些什么
So, please line up in the kitchen
欢迎大家排队进入厨房♥
and take whatever you want.
想要什么 就拿什么
Hey, what the heck?
嘿 搞毛啊
You're not pizza. You're Leslie.
你又不是披萨 你是莱丝莉
Great. You're drunk. Where's Justin?
真好啊 你醉了 贾斯丁在哪儿
Hello,
喂
I've been looking for him for like so many minutes, man.
我已经找他找了好多分钟了 老兄
Yeah, hey, Leslie,
对了 莱丝莉
Uh, uh -- Leslie, I have a question for you.
莱丝莉 我有个问题要问你
Do you -- do you believe in magic?
你 你相信魔法吗
Uh, sure. It's possible.
当然了 那是可能的
Yes! I knew it.
太好了 我就知道
I knew that it was possible because --
我知道那是可能的 因为...
Oh, god. I...
天啊 我...
I was saying that magic could be real, but then --
我之前说魔法可能是真的 但然后...
And then, uh, Frank comes along,
然后 弗兰克过来了
And Frank is like, "Uh, no, magic's not real,"
弗兰克说 不 魔法才不是真的呢
And I was like, "Okay, so you don't believe in magic,
我说 好吧 你既不相信魔法
and you're rude -- being really rude to your son.
你还对你儿子很差劲
strike two, Frank."
两大污点 弗兰克
W-w-what's up?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I feel okay, but you know what?
嗯 我感觉挺好的 但你知道吗
You -- hey, you want s-- you want the rest of this?
你 你想把剩下的酒喝了吗
Psych. It's a trick. It's all gone.
骗到你了吧 这是个小把戏 早喝完了
You know, it's like I feel okay on one hand,
我一方面觉得什么事都没有
but then on the other hand, I feel so guilty
但另一方面 我又觉得很愧疚
because, uh, I feel like it's all my fault.
因为 我感觉这都是我的错
Hey, what the heck? Where have you been?
嘿 搞毛啊 你去哪儿了
In my room.
一直在我房♥里啊
Did you fall asleep in a coat?
你穿着大衣睡着了吗
I couldn't find my blankets.
我找不到我的毯子了
Any more questions?
还有问题要问吗
Don't talk to him. Why would you talk to him?
别跟他说话 你为什么要跟他说话
He -- this whole thing with my dad is his fault.
他...我爸这整出闹剧 都是他的错
Yeah, whatever, "Fargo." It's not my fault.
随你怎么说吧 法戈 才不是我的错呢
Well, actually, you just said it was your fault.
实际上 你刚刚还承认是你的错呢
Hey, shut up. That was so long ago,
闭嘴 那是好久之前的事了
it was like practically June.
可能都是六月份的事了
Les.
莱丝
Leslie. Les. Les.
莱丝莉 莱丝 莱丝
Leslie.
莱丝莉
Les.
莱丝
Hey, Leslie. Les.
莱丝莉 莱丝
Les. Les.
莱丝 莱丝
Les. Leslie.
莱丝 莱丝莉
Oh, my god! Stop! Both of you!
天啊 给我闭嘴 都给我闭嘴
You're ruining alcohol for me,
你们把我对酒的好印象都毁了
and that's all I have left.
那是我唯一的依赖了
You want to know what sucks the most? Yeah.
你想知道最糟糕的是什么吗 是啊
That every -- every time my dad bails,
每次我爸弃我而去时
I-I never get to say what I-I want to say.
我都没办法把心里想说的话说出来
What do you want to say?
你想说什么
About what?
关于什么的
Right! Well, I just wish I could let him know,
对哦 我只是希望我能让他知道
you know, that it's not his loss -- it's my loss.
那不是他的损失 是我的损失
No, flip 'em.
不对 反过来
It's not my loss, it's his loss.
那不是我的损失 是他的损失
That's what I want to say, just to his face, just one time.
那是我想说的 当着他的面 说那么一次
Like to say that.
我很想说出来
I'm gonna go to bed.
我上♥床♥睡觉去了
Uh, I'm gonna throw up, though.
不过 我得先去吐一下
'cause I throw up when I drink too much...
因为我一喝多就会吐
and when I'm sad, so that's two for one.
难过时也会吐 现在是"二吐合一"了
Does it bother you that he just went outside?
他刚刚出去了你不担心吗
Hello. No, he has a coat on.
喂 他可是穿着大衣的
Ohh, guys, I said no gifts.
各位 我说了不要送礼物的啊
Ohh, yeah, but your real friends know
是嘛 但你真正的朋友们知道
that even when you say no gifts,
即使你说了不要送礼物
you're supposed to bring a gift.
也是要带礼物来的
I'm just happy all you are here.
我只是很开心你们都来了
That's the best gift I can ask for.
那是我可以祈求的最好的礼物
Come on, put me down, man! Damn it!
快把我放下来 该死的
Here, get him over here, over here, over here.
来 把他放在这儿
What?
搞什么啊
I thought you left.
我以为你走了呢
I was about to, and these maniacs kidnapped me.
我是打算走的 然后这些疯子绑♥架♥了我
Danny, what did you do?
丹尼 你干了什么啊
It's a team effort.
这是团伙作案
Danny said he needed a, uh, wingman, and...he asked me.
丹尼说他需要个搭档 然后就找了我
That's because nobody else picked up the phone,
那是因为其他人都没接电♥话♥
but whatever.
不过无所谓了
I get it. You drag me here
我懂的 你硬把我弄过来
so I can tell Justin
是要让我告诉贾斯丁
how bad I feel for taking off.
我弃他而去心里有多么愧疚
No, no, no. You know what? Hold on a second.
不不不 稍等一下
This actually isn't about what you have to say.
重点不是你要说什么
this is about what Justin needs to say, but never gets to.
而是贾斯丁需要说 却从来没说出口的话
Okay? So you're gonna listen.
明白吗 所以你好好听着就行
You know what? He's right.
其实 他说得对
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表