剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Dad, you know all those big moments that you left
爸 你知道你曾让我抱有多高的期望
and bailed on me, well, you should know something --
然后又弃我而去吗 你得明白一些事
It's not your loss. It's my loss.
那不是你的损失 是我的损失
Nope. Flip it.
不对 反过来
Damn it!
该死的
It's not my loss. It's your loss.
那不是我的损失 是你的损失
'cause guess what -- I'm happy. I'm actually happy.
因为你知道吗 我很开心 真的很开心
And you know what I see when I see you?
你知道我看到你时 看到的是什么吗
I see a sad man.
我看到的是一个可悲的男人
You're right, kiddo.
你说得对 孩子
I missed out.
我错过了真正重要的东西
Well, you're -- I mean, you're here now, you know?
但是 你现在来了啊
And Nicki's gonna be here in an hour.
尼基一小时后就会来
Look, if you want to... stay.
如果你想 留下来
You know, you can meet her. I'd love to.
你可以见她一面 我很乐意
But...If I don't leave now, I'm gonna miss a gig.
但是 如果我再不走 就会错过一场表演
Got me again.
又伤我一次
I'm sorry, but singing is my life.
对不起 但是唱歌♥就是我的生命
okay? It... You know what?
明白吗 你知道吗
It's just something you'd have to be great at to understand.
只有你真正唱得很出色时 才会理解这一点
Turn that skinny butt around, Frankie pants.
把你瘦瘦的屁♥股♥转过去 弗兰克老哥
Look, you can say a lot of things about my boy's singing,
你可以用很多词来形容我兄弟的歌♥声
Okay -- annoying, very annoying, grating on your ears --
比如 烦人 很烦人 刺穿耳洞
But one thing that you can't say is that it's not great.
但你唯一不能说的 就是他唱得不够好
I'm sure Justin can "Carry a tune."
我相信贾斯丁唱歌♥可以"不跑调"
But I'm professionally trained. Listen.
但我可是受过专业训练的 听好了
**Well, I guess that's why they call it the blues *
*我猜这就是人们称之为布鲁斯的原因
Take him down, baby bird.
干败他 小小鸟
Danny, I don't want to --
丹尼 我不想..
**Laughin' like children *
*像孩子一样欢笑
**Livin' like lovers *
*像情人一样生活
**Rollin' like thunder *
*像雷电一样震撼
**Under the covers *
*在表面之下
**And I guess that's why *
*我猜这就是
**They call it the blues *
*人们称之为布鲁斯的原因
**And I guess that's why they call it the *
*我猜这就是人们称之为
**Blu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-es *
*布鲁斯的原因
**Don't let the door *
*别让那门
**Hit you on the ass on the way out *
*在你出去的时候 撞了你的屁♥股♥
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
Okay.
好了
Enough of this. Birthday shots all around!
闹够了 大家都来喝生日酒
Brett!
布雷特
Break out the butterscotch liqueur. No, no, no.
来一瓶奶油糖果味利口酒 不不不
Look, enough with that, all right? You passed out,
够了好吗 你都喝昏过去了
And I finished the butterscotch liqueur,
我把那瓶奶油糖果味利口酒喝完了
So I -- listen...
听着
I actually even have trouble saying it, okay?
我其实说着都觉得恶心
So just drop it.
所以请别喝那个了
Saying what? Butterscotch?
说什么 奶油糖果味利口酒
Come on. Hey, uh, do we have some? Oh, lllook.
好了 我们这儿还有吗 看啊
Oh, We have butterscotch.
我们这儿有奶油糖果味利口酒呢
You want some of this?
你想喝一点吗
Hurry up with those gin and tonics, Brett.
快点做出金汤力酒 布雷特
I'm trying to burn-and-turn that two-top.
我还要去把那块双料牛排翻一下呢
I also need six drafts,
我还需要6杯啤酒
Two burgers -- one rare, one hockey puck --
两个汉堡 一个是半熟的 一个是冰球汉堡
And a pitcher of "Kiss my ass" for Sabrina
再来一壶"滚去死"给塞布丽娜
'cause this ain't that hard.
因为这也没那么难嘛
Oh really?
是吗
Because you are the one who has been working for the past 48 hours
因为在过去的48小时中一直工作的人是你
and I'm still the one getting the paycheck.
但拿薪水的人还是我
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
Here is the tip.
小费给你
You used a double-sided coin.
你用了一枚两面一样的硬币
Oh, yes I did.
对啊 没错
This is why no one likes you.
就因为这样才没人喜欢你
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表