剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Thank god, man!
谢天谢地
You don't even know what "Lobo" Means.
你都不知道这词是什么意思
It's -- it's like "Soldier" or something.
意思是"士兵"之类的吧
No!
才不是
Danny, I never asked for your help, okay?
丹尼 我从来没让你帮过忙 好吗
None of us did.
我们都没有
Look at your own life.
看看你的生活吧
Just going from empty night to empty night,
夜夜都空虚寂寞
hoping to get some strange girl
期望让陌生姑娘
to just stay a little bit longer.
待更长时间
And you think we're losers?
你觉得我们是屌♥丝吗
I have people in my life who care about me.
我生命中有人关心我
I'm not lonely, Danny. Are you?
我不孤单 丹尼 你呢
You know what? You're no longer welcome to DB University.
知道吗 丹伯大学不欢迎你
Yeah? Well, you're no longer welcome to black guys!
黑人从此再也不欢迎你
**Danny's gone, Danny's gone*
*丹尼走了 丹尼走了
**Whee! Danny's gone, Danny's gone*
*丹尼走了 丹尼走了
Why do you guys look so bummed?
你们看起来怎么像是不开心
Why are you spraying the peanuts?
你干嘛喷花生
Look, guys, we should be celebrating.
哥们 我们该庆祝
Okay? We finally put that Danny Burton era behind us.
好吗 我们终于度过了丹尼·伯顿时代
I kind of liked the Danny Burton era.
我有点喜欢丹尼·伯顿时代
Last night, I talked to a girl for six minutes
昨晚 我和一个姑娘聊了六分钟
before she slapped me.
她才扇我一耳光
What caused the slap?
为啥扇你
I said women shouldn't earn as much as men.
我说女人不该挣得和男人一样多
How does that even come up?
为什么会说这个
She was driving a nice car.
她开着一辆豪车
I asked who bought it for her.
我问是谁给她买♥♥的
She said she did, and then she told me some other lies.
她说她自己买♥♥的 然后还说了别的谎言
I don't know, man.
我不知道啊 哥们
You know, last night, I actually told a guy I was gay.
昨晚 我告诉一个男人我是基佬
And then when he asked for my phone number,
然后他问我电♥话♥号♥码的时候
I gave him a number that was very close to my own actual number.
我告诉他的号♥码很接近我真正的号♥码了
That is progress, man.
这是进步啊
Hey, don't forget -- you spent the night
别忘了 你整晚
with a live, actual woman, you know?
是和一个活生生的女人度过的
Plus, you got Nicki to like you for a second.
而且 你还让尼基喜欢了你一秒钟
That's obviously what you've been wanting.
那显然是你想要的
We've all been stuck in a rut lately.
我们最近都在原地踏步
Danny's helped us out of it.
丹尼帮我们走了出来
We're grateful to him.
我们感激他
You should be, too.
你也该如此
Excuse me? Is this black guys?
抱歉 这里是黑人吗
Common mistake. The bar's actually called --
常犯的错误 酒吧的名字其实是...
Yes.
是的
I'm Shelly, the black guy.
我是谢利 那个黑人
Hey, if you came to give the keys back,
如果你是来还钥匙的
you can just leave them on the table right there.
你可以把它们放在那边的桌子上
Look, because of you, I almost asked Nicki out,
因为你 我差点约尼基出去
and I spent the night with a beautiful woman.
而且我和一个美女度过了一夜
What -- did you just come here to brag?
怎么 你是来炫耀的吗
I came here to apologize.
我是来道歉的
Look, Danny, you've done more for me in two days
丹尼 你这两天为我做的
than anyone has done for me in my entire life.
比别人为我做的一切还要多
So...thanks.
所以 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
That's, uh, all I wanted to say.
我只想说这个
You're right about me.
关于我 你说得我
Um, I'm not that good at being alone.
我不擅长独处
All my friends are buried and gone, and...
我的朋友们都被埋葬了
That means married. It's like a thing I do.
那是说结婚 我喜欢这样说
It's -- it's hilarious.
很搞笑
I don't know. I guess they've just kind of all
我不知道 我觉得他们都
moved on with their lives, and I'm just --
继续过着自己的生活 而我...
I'm not really ready for it, you know?
我还没有准备好
I wish I was.
真希望我准备好了
Look, come back to the bar, okay?
回到酒吧里来吧
Come back to black guys -- eyes.
回到黑人 黑眼
Damn it.
该死
Hey, you know, that's your crew.
那是你的一伙人
No, it's our crew...
不 是我们的一伙人
I mean, if you want to be a part of it.
如果你想成为其中的一部分
We could all be wolves.
我们都可以当狼
That's what "Lobos" means.
"Lobos"就是这个意思
Are you trying not to cry? Uh, no.
你是在忍♥住眼泪吗 不是
Uh, crying is for babies
小孩子才会哭
and people who read Nicholas Sparks novels
还有读尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯写的小说时
like "The notebook" Or "At first s--"
比如说《恋恋笔记本》或者《一见》
"At first sight."
《一见钟情》
You know what?
这样吧
Let's forget that happened, okay?
让我们忘记那事
Let's just get out of here. All right? Okay.
我们出去吧 好
Hey, by the way,
顺便说一句
your bar name really does suck.
你酒吧的名字真的很烂
Let's get out of here. Come on.
我们走吧
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表