剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, I forgot to ask you --
我忘记问你了
Would you, um, give me a ride home later?
你一会儿愿意载我回家吗
Um...I can't 'cause I have my motorcycle. So what?
不行 因为我骑摩托来的 那又怎么样
The first day you were here you drove me home on your bike.
你第一天来的时候 就骑摩托送我回家了啊
Be honest -- did I not mention that?
老实说 我没提到那点吗
How long has he been like this?
这样有多久了
It's been about like 10 minutes. I don't know.
大概有十分钟了 我不知道
What set him off?
他咋成这样了
I'll tell you what set him off.
我来告诉你吧
Our good friend Danny here did the motorcycle move...
我们的好朋友丹尼采取了摩托车攻势
with Nicki.
目标是尼基
You're as bad as your hateful sister!
你和你讨厌的姐姐一样坏
Calm down, okay?
冷静点好吗
I-I just -- I took Nicki on my motorcycle one time.
我只是 我骑摩托车载过尼基一次
It was the day I met Justin,
是我和贾斯丁见面的那天
and I didn't know that we were gonna be friends yet.
我那时候还不知道我们会成为朋友
Just tell me this --
告诉我这个
When you took the girl of my dreams on your motorcycle,
你骑摩托车载着我梦寐以求的姑娘时
did your hair flow in the wind?
你的头发有没有在风中飞舞
My hair was great that day.
那天我发型很帅
Did you do the lean-back?
你往后靠了吗
I did the lean-back.
我往后靠了
Did she grip the hips?
她抓住你屁♥股♥了吗
Oh, god, tell me she didn't grip the hi--
天啊 告诉我她没有抓住...
Justin, bloody hell! Don't do it, man!
贾斯丁 该死的 别这样
I said I want to know everything,
我说过我想了解一切
and I want to know it now!
我现在就想知道
She gripped the hips, man.
她抓了我的屁♥股♥
The puzzle pieces are falling into place.
拼图块一点点拼上了
You've been with her the whole time, haven't you?
你一直和她在一起 对吧
Hey, what the hell are you talking about?
你说些什么呢
Oh, yeah.
是啊
How else would she know you're a good dancer?
不然她怎么知道你是个出色的舞者
Oh, come on! Anyone's who's ever seen me move
拜托 看见过我运动的人
knows that I'm an amazing dancer!
都知道我是个很棒的舞者
Well, you know what you're not amazing at?
你知道你不擅长什么吗
Being a friend.
做朋友
I'm an amazing friend, okay?
我是个很棒的朋友 好吗
The second I realized that you were into Nicki,
我一意识到你喜欢尼基
I backed off.
我就退让了
Justin, that is textbook bros before hos.
贾斯丁 那是兄弟如手足女人如衣服的典型表现
Okay. You know what? He's right.
好了 你知道吗 他说得对
And I'll tell you one more thing I'm gonna do --
我告诉你我还要做的一件事
I'm gonna toss you an apology.
我要扔给你一个道歉
But I should warn you, my sister and I
但我该警告你 我姐姐和我
come from the same fiery Sicilian bloodline, okay?
都有暴躁的西西里岛血统 好吗
So if I toss you this apology, and you don't accept it,
如果我扔给你这个道歉 而你不接受的话
it's a-gonna be a problem, eh?
咱俩就要有问题了
You want me to toss you this apology or not?
你想不想要我扔过去道歉
I do, Danny. I really do.
我想的 丹尼 真的
Thank you.
谢谢
Justin! Don't be stupid!
贾斯丁 别做傻事
It's done!
我做了
You sick bastard! You killed my apology!
你个变♥态♥ 你杀死了我的道歉
I think it's still moving.
我觉得它还在动弹呢
It needs a little de niro -- "Goodfellas."
它需要一点德尼罗的表现 "好人啊"
Hey, Brett.
布雷特
You left this in my car.
你把这东西忘在我车里了
You're not staying for a drink?
你不留下来喝一杯吗
No.
不了
There's a... negative energy in here
这里有一种负能量
that I can't quite put my finger on,
我没法确切说出是什么
but it's shaped exactly like Shelly.
但是形状和小谢一样
You too are seriously still fighting?
你俩还在吵架吗
I have a code. She ran afoul of it.
我有法则 她破坏了
I'm gonna do something that I swore I'd never do.
我要做一件我发誓永远不会做的事
I'm gonna crap on Detroit.
我要说底特律的坏话
Brett, make me a stiff drink.
布雷特 给我来杯烈酒
Straight vodka coming up.
纯伏加特这就来
Stiff drink I'd like.
我想喝的烈酒
Lemon drop coming up.
柠檬汁这就来
You love this city as much as I do.
你和我一样爱这座城市
But this is the only way.
但这是唯一的办法
Here we go.
开始了
Oh, yeah.
真爽
Shelly, Detroit has seen better days.
小谢 底特律今非昔比
You don't want to do this.
你不会想这样做的
No, you brought it on yourself. Guys, get in the game. Brett.
不 这是你自找的 伙计们 参与吧
Detroit's the most messed-up city I've ever seen.
底特律是我见过的最乱的城市
And I've been to Los Angeles.
我可是去过洛杉矶的人
Not you! Not my sweet English rose!
别是你啊 别是我亲爱的英国玫瑰
Shelly, Detroit's so bad
小谢 底特律烂透了
it couldn't even keep a WNBA franchise.
都没法保住女篮特许权
You keep the shock out of this!
你别搅合进来
Or I will straight up murder you!
不然我直接杀了你
Detroit is a bankrupt ghost town
底特律是座破产的鬼城
where you got a better chance of getting shot
在那里 你中枪的几率
than you do finding a streetlight that works.
比找到会亮的路灯的几率还要高
Why?
为什么
Why would you do this to me?
你们为什么要这样对我
Because you know we don't mean it.
因为你知道我们不是真心的
Okay? And we love you,
好吗 而且我们爱你
so you'll forgive us for it, okay?
所以你该原谅我们 好吗
And you should do the same for Leslie
你也该原谅莱丝莉
'cause she's one of us now.
因为她现在是我们中的一员了
Dude, what did you put in that lemon drop?
哥们 你在柠檬汁里放了什么啊
I'm flying.
我要腾云驾雾了
Ohh, you know what, Devon?
知道吗 德文
I actually -- I don't care
我其实 我不在乎
that you're beating me in "Gears of War," okay?
你在《战争游戏》中赢了我 好吗
You're 14, and I've had sex before, so...
你才14岁 而且我做过爱 所以...
Oh, uh, yeah, the door's open.
门开着呢
Cool headset, man.
耳机很酷嘛
Bet that thing comes in handy
你打电♥话♥给24小时情♥色♥聊天服务时
when you call those 24-hour sex chats.
戴上那玩意儿一定很方便
Keep your hands free. Am I right?
解放双手 我说得对吧
I don't know. I've never called one of those.
我不知道 我从没打过那种电♥话♥
Yeah, me neither.
我也没有
Let's cut to the chase, okay?
我们直入主题吧
No matter what you say, I'm not gonna feel bad,
不管你说什么 我都不会内疚的
because I didn't Because you didn't do anything.
因为我没有 因为你什么也没做
Yeah, I know. You're not doing anything.
我知道 你什么也没做
That is the problem, mate.
那就是问题所在 哥们
Justin is crushed about this Nicki thing,
贾斯丁因为尼基的事很伤心
but he's -- he's out there,
但他在酒吧里
and he's trying to help
尽力帮助
your sister and Shelly patch things up.
你姐姐和谢利言归于好
Now, I think that's what a good friend really is, don't you?
我觉得好朋友就是那样 你说呢
Putting your own feelings aside
把自己的感受放在一边
and do whatever it takes to help your mates.
然后尽一切努力帮助朋友
Is there any more ice-cream cake?
还有冰淇淋蛋糕吗
Closing up.
打烊啦
You here to throw Nicki on the back of your motorcycle?
你是在让尼基上你的摩托车后座的吗
No, Nicki just left.
不是 尼基刚走了
I came by because your boy Brett came by the house
我过来是因为你的朋友布雷特去我家
and, uh, told me to come help you.
让我来帮你
Oh, did he?
是吗
You know what I realized? You can't be helped.
你知道我意识到什么吗 你无药可救
The only way for you to have sex with Nicki
你和尼基滚床单的唯一办法
would be if I were to knock you out
就是我把你打昏
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表