剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, but last night, there were no expectations, okay?
是啊 但是昨晚没有期待 好吗
Right now, we're just like,
如今 我们就像
"Uh, ooh, we're having some drinks, and..."
我们在喝点小酒
Later on, dude, later on we're gonna go out
稍后 我们要出去
and get something to eat.
吃点东西
You're just saying normal things
你只是在以很恶心的腔调
in a disgusted tone, all right?
说一些很正常的事 好吗
Noing has changed. Sabrina's not acting any different.
什么都没变化 塞布丽娜的表现没有任何不同
Yeah, I know, man. That's -- man, everything's the same.
我知道 哥们 一切都是一样的
Huh? That's how smart girls play it, man, huh?
聪明的姑娘就是这样玩的
Nothing changes.
什么都没变化
Nothing at all changes
一切都保持原样
up until the day you get married,
直到你结婚的那天
and then guess what?
然后猜猜怎么着
Everything's the same.
一切都是一样的
Danny's having a panic attack! Snap out of it!
丹尼恐慌发作了 快醒醒
Hey, man, you touch my face, I'll touch your face.
你摸了我的脸 我就要摸你的脸
I touch your face! You don't do it like that!
我摸了你的脸 你不能那样做
I owe you a touch if you touch me like that, man.
如果你那样摸我 那我就欠你一下
Let me handle this.
交给我处理
I briefly went to nursing school.
我上过一段时间卫校
Danny.
丹尼
You need to do what we medical professionals
你得做我们医疗专家所谓的
call calm your ass down.
给老子冷静点
I don't think I can do this.
我好像做不到
I'm not this guy.
我不是这个人
Danny.
丹尼
Where's Danny? Interesting story.
丹尼呢 说来有趣
Did you know that Shelly
你知道谢利
briefly went to nursing school?
上过一段时间卫校吗
Why did you quit, buddy?
为什么退学啊 哥们
I was asked to.
他们逼的
I started playing god.
我开始扮演上帝了
Of course Danny didn't ditch you at the bar.
丹尼当然没有把你丢在酒吧
Don't be crazy.
别说疯话了
Danny just ran out
丹尼只是跑了
so he could set up a special evening at the house.
好布置家里 和你共度一个特别的夜晚
Isn't that right, Danny?
对吧 丹尼
Yeah.
是啊
Oh. So, can I take my blindfold off?
我可以把眼罩取下来了吗
Uh, no, no, no. Not -- not quite yet.
不行 现在还不行
I don't want to -- I don't want to --
我不想 我不想
You're gonna really -- he's not done arranging things.
你真的会 他还没有布置好
I mean, there's wine and rose petals.
有葡萄酒 还有玫瑰花瓣
Hey, man! What the hell are you doing?
哥们 你在干什么呢
I'm saving your ass!
我在救你
Wow, Danny, that is a lot of candles.
丹尼 这蜡烛可真多
Start lighting some candles!
快去点蜡烛
This is bad! You got to get her out of here!
局势不妙 你得带她离开这里
No, this is good.
不 这很好
If you just open yourself up, I'm telling you.
只要你肯敞开心扉 我告诉你
No, man, trust me!
不 相信我
This is really, really bad!
这真的很糟糕
What's going on?
出什么事了
Who is that?
那是谁
Uh, that -- that was me. I was doing a girly voice.
那是我 我在模仿女孩说话
What's going on? Oh, my god!
出什么事了 天啊
This is crazy. I'm losing it!
这太疯狂了 我要失控了
Okay. This is getting seriously weird.
好吧 这真的很诡异了
I'm taking this off.
我要取下眼罩了
No! No! Just...
别啊 别啊
Uh, uh, Danny is not ready yet,
丹尼还没准备好
so you have to wait a minute, Sabrina, please.
所以你得稍等会儿 拜托了 塞布丽娜
This does not feel like a sustainable solution!
这感觉不像是合理的解决办法
Justin, get your hand off of my face.
贾斯丁 把你的手从我脸上拿开
Sabrina, wait.
塞布丽娜 等等
What?
干嘛
I don't know. Honestly, I-I didn't expect you to really wait.
我不知道 说真的 我没指望你真的等
Hey, there he is.
他在这里啊
You know what? To hell with baby bird.
知道吗 我不再叫你小小鸟了
I'm gonna start calling you cilantro.
我打算开始叫你香菜
Why cilantro?
为什么叫香菜
Because you ruin everything.
因为你毁了一切
Why did you have to invite Sabrina over, okay?
你为什么非得邀请塞布丽娜过来
What are you gonna do now to "Fix" my relationship?
你现在要怎么"挽救"我的恋爱关系
Have a film festival and show all my old sex tapes?
举办电影节 播放我之前的性♥爱♥录像带吗
Ticket for one, please.
请给我一张票
Are you really trying to say that this is my fault?
你真的想说这是我的错吗
All I know is yesterday,
我只知道昨天
I was happy with Sabrina, all right?
我和塞布丽娜在一起时还很快乐 好吗
And then you pushed me into a relationship,
然后你推我进了恋爱关系
and now it's over.
现在我俩结束了
Oh, you were happy
你那时很开心
just having sex with a beautiful woman,
只是和一个美女上♥床♥
no strings attached?
无拘无束
Yeah, that doesn't really help my argument,
这没法帮我论证
but I feel like if I keep talking,
但我觉得如果我继续说
that eventually, I'm gonna find it,
最终我会找到的
and you're just -- you know what?
而你就是... 知道吗
The more I live with you, I realize you're just a selfish person
我和你住一起越久 就意识到你只是个自私的人
who just comes and goes as you please
来去自♥由♥
with no responsibilities,
不负责任
and what's gonna end up happening
最后会发生的事
is every girl you have is just gonna leave,
就是你交往的每个女孩都会离开
and you're gonna spend every night alone.
你会孤独终老
There we go! Now I'm starting to get my argument!
好了 现在我找到论据了
Coming in for the landing! You'll never find love!
即将到来 你永远也找不到真爱
Is that how you all feel?
你们都是这样觉得的吗
You'd have to read it back to me.
你得再给我读一遍
Brett?
布雷特
Hey, guys, for a penis name,
各位 小♥弟♥弟♥的名字
what do you think of Duncan?
叫邓肯怎么样
It's Scottish for "Brown warrior."
苏格兰语里是"棕色战士"的意思
Listen, if you had any guts at all,
如果你有一点勇气
you would try to fix this thing with Sabrina.
就会努力和塞布丽娜重归于好
But guess what?
但你猜怎么着
You won't.
你不会
Sorry, Danny.
抱歉 丹尼
Justin's right, you're a coward.
贾斯丁说得对 你是个懦夫
Oh, is that what he was saying?
他是这个意思吗
'Cause I agree with that.
因为我同意
Hey, Sabrina, how's it going?
塞布丽娜 你好吗
Guys, box her in.
哥几个 拦住她
Her stare's cold, Danny.
她的眼神好无情 丹尼
Les, could you help me out? She's your friend.
莱丝 你能帮帮我吗 她是你朋友
Sabrina, I warned you about Danny
塞布丽娜 我警告过你丹尼的事
and you said it would never affect our friendship.
你说过这不会影响我们的友谊
And it won't.
不会的
Did what I could.
我尽力了
Sabrina, w-wait, okay.
塞布丽娜 等等
I-I-I really, actually,
我真的
I have something to say this time.
我这次有话要说
I'm a coward, you know, and...
我是个懦夫
I know that that...
我知道
probably doesn't make much sense to you, because --
你可能不大理解那一点 因为
That you purposefully ruin every relationship
你有意毁掉每一段对你可能
that could be good for you
有好处的恋爱关系
because you are a sad, pathetic little child?
因为你是个悲伤可悲的小孩吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, all right, so you get the gist of it.
好吧 那你基本了解了
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表