剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
to take things to the next level,
进入下一个阶段了
I just wanted to let you know
我只想告诉你
that I am so in.
我绝对继续
You're in.
你要继续
I'm in.
我要继续
You are. You're in.
你要 你要继续
We're in. We're both in.
我们要继续 我们都要继续
We're both in!
我们都要继续
So, I will see you tonight.
那今晚见
We'll go out and celebrate, okay?
我们出去庆祝 好吗
So okay. So okay. Okay.
太好了 太好了 好
Hey, man.
哥们
Um, so, I don't want to overstate this
我不想夸张
because I know that, like, you really mean well,
因为我知道你真的是好意
but you're everything that's wrong with everything.
但是你搞砸了一切
Listen, I know you think relationships suck,
我知道你认为谈恋爱很糟糕
but let me ask you something, those girls before Sabrina,
但让我来问问你 塞布丽娜之前的
you know, the ones you kept at arm's length,
你跟她们保持距离的那些女孩
what happened to them?
她们怎么了
Um, they all got tired of waiting around
她们都厌倦了
for me to be serious and they left me.
等我认真 就离开了我
Or they moved to Spain and got gored by bulls.
或者她们搬去了西班牙 被公牛刺了
I don't really care.
关我屁事
But you do care about Sabrina.
但你关心塞布丽娜
Yeah.
是的
Louder, please.
请大声点
Yeah! Thank you.
是 谢谢
And you want to know why? It's 'cause you like her.
你想知道为什么吗 是因为你喜欢她
You actually like this girl.
你真的喜欢这姑娘
You even told me yourself you've never met a girl
你甚至亲口告诉过我 你从来没遇见过
that can understand how truly handsome you are.
能明白你到底有多帅的姑娘
I don't know. She just -- she just gets it, you know?
我也说不好 她就是明白
Yeah, see, you're getting it, dude.
你渐渐明白了 哥们
Relationships are amazing.
谈恋爱棒极了
It's like dating but better emotionally and physically.
这就和约会类似 但感情和身体方面都更好
In fact, there's a sexual position
其实 有一种体♥位♥
you can only do when you're in a relationship.
只有在谈恋爱时才能做
Danny...
丹尼
Have you ever put your heart inside a woman?
你有没有把心放到一个女人体内
What?
什么
I mean, I don't know. Oh, gosh.
我不知道 天啊
I mean, even if I wanted to try and make this work,
就算我想努力让这段关系继续
which I guess I kind of do,
我有点想要如此
It's just like I'm not sure I know how.
只是我不确定我知道该怎么做
It's simple. Sit down.
很简单 坐下来
Look, you just have to remember one thing.
你只得记住一件事
Listening.
聆听
Now, I know listening isn't really your strong suit.
我知道聆听不是你的强项
I don't know, man, listening really isn't my strong suit.
是啊 聆听不是我的强项
If you ever get lost and you're not sure what to say,
如果你茫然了 不知道说什么好
you can just say the following phrase.
就可以直接说接下来这句话
"It sounds like you got a lot on your plate."
听起来你有很多事要忙啊
That applies to literally every conversation.
这在任何场合都适用
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
好吧
Listen, Danny, you can do this.
丹尼 你能做到
You got to go for it.
你得努力争取
Doing nothing is just another form of self sabotage.
什么都不做是自我毁灭的另一种形式
Wait a minute, are you telling me
等等 你这是在告诉我
that my relationship needs to either get busy living
我的恋爱关系要么忙着活
or get busy dying, because that line
要么忙着死吗 因为那句台词
is directly from "The Shawshank Redemption,"
是《肖申克的救赎》里的
And that is the best non-computer-animated movie of all time.
那是有史以来最棒的非电脑动画电影
Yes!
是啊
I want you to go full Shawshank on this relationship.
我想让你在这段关系中采取肖申克的做法
I want you to tunnel out of that emotional prison
我想要你一点点地挖隧♥道♥
one spoonful at a time. Yeah.
爬出那座感情监狱 对
I can imagine, like, Morgan Freeman's voice, like,
我都能脑补摩根·弗里曼的声音 像这样
"That -- that -- that's when
这时候
"Danny Burton opened up his heart,
丹尼·伯顿就敞开了心扉
and you know what?"
知道吗
"He opened up his eyes, too."
他也睁开了眼睛
Look, I get it.
我明白
I like Sabrina, and how about this, man?
我喜欢塞布丽娜 这样吧
I can totally try and embrace being in a relationship, okay?
我可以尽量试着接纳恋爱关系 好吗
Yes.
好
And I'm gonna tell you something
我要和你说一句
I told every woman I've ever had sex with.
我跟每个和我上♥床♥的女人都会说的话
This is gonna be a lot better than you think.
这会比你想象中的更美好
All right, let's rename your penis.
好了 我们来给你的老二重新取名吧
Brought in a baby-naming book.
带了一本宝宝取名大全
And we're off to an awful start.
真是一个糟糕的开始
I don't think this says anything about where I am in my life,
我觉得这并不能定位我的人生
but I'm 34 and I need to name something.
但我都34岁了 得给什么东西取个名字
Come on, Brett.
拜托 布雷特
The best names reflect the personality,
最好的名字能反映性格
So describe him.
描述一下他吧
I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable
对不起 我觉得我不大乐意
going through the intricate details of my --
说出我小♥弟♥弟♥的复杂细节...
So, he's handsome.
他很帅
Um, he's a bit of a guy's guy.
是条硬汉
And, uh, he's quite shy,
而且他很害羞
but has also been known to rise to the occasion.
但是以应付[勃起]自如闻名
Why not Barack?
叫巴拉克[奥巴马名字]吧
He still fills me with hope.
他依然让我充满了希望
You know, Barack actually works for mine, too,
巴拉克这名字其实也适合我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Because it's gradually moving a little more to the left,
因为它在慢慢往左边移♥动♥
and people only ask for it about once every four years.
而且人们每四年才需要它一次
All right.
好了
We're not doing clever nicknames.
别取抖机灵的名字
How about Liam?
利亚姆怎么样
Finn? Lance?
费恩 兰斯
Sounds like you're putting together
听起来你在组合
the world's gayest boy band.
世界上最基的男子乐队
The buttstreet boys.
屁街男孩
I'm not proud, but I got more.
我并不骄傲 但我还有更多名字
Be, uh, nude kids on the block.
待售裸男
Boys do men.
男孩做男人
The Jonas Brothers. That's...
乔纳斯兄弟 那...
Sometimes I feel like I'm in competition
有时我觉得我在硕士项目中
with the other people in my master's program,
与其他人进行竞争
but at the same time, it's like, "Same team, guys."
但与此同时 就像"老队伍啊各位"
You know what I mean?
明白我的意思吧
Yeah. So, I don't know.
是啊 我说不好
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate.
听起来你有很多事要忙啊
You know what? You're right.
你说得还真对
I am trying to do too much, I think.
我觉得我是想做太多了
Thank you so much for listening.
谢谢你听我说话
Thanks for constantly talking.
谢谢你一直在说
We should probably be getting to the restaurant,
我们也许该去餐厅了
so I am just gonna go touch up real quick.
所以我要去补点妆
Okay. Okay?
好 好吗
See? How great is this?
瞧 这多棒啊
Are you kidding me?!
你逗我吗
This has been the longest three hours of my life.
这是我这辈子最漫长的三小时
You got here 10 minutes ago.
你十分钟前才到
Oh, my god, man. That means time has stopped.
天啊 那意味着时间停止了
No, you're freaking out right now, all right?
不 你现在惊慌失措了
Just calm down.
冷静下来
You sat at this exact same table with her last night.
昨晚你和她也是坐在这张桌子上
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表