剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I've put my heart and soul into this place,
却从没遇到过接近这种盛况的夜晚吗
and I've never had a night even close to this?
我不会经营酒吧
I suck at this!
我是个失败者
I'm a failure.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
I mean, do you know what that feels like?
你这辈子有在任何事上失败过吗
Have you ever failed at anything in your life?
没有
No.
很好 你们都在这儿
Good. You guys are all here.
我刚刚去酒吧找你们了
I went to the bar looking for you.
小提醒下 或许你们下次
Side note -- maybe lock the door
离开酒吧的时候该把门锁一下
next time you leave for the night.
我发现邻居家的狗进了酒吧
I found a neighborhood dog up on the bar,
正在从饮料机里偷着喝
drinking from the soda gun.
总之呢 我只是想为我的情绪崩溃道歉
Anyway, uh, I just wanted to apologize for freaking out.
知道吗 小小鸟
Well, you know what, baby bird?
我其实很高兴你在这儿
I'm actually glad you're here
因为我觉得我该向你道歉才对
because I feel like I'm the one that owes you an apology.
听着 我之所以从没在任何事上失败过
Look, man, the reason why I've never failed at anything
是因为我从没在任何事上努力尝试过
is because I've never even really tried anything.
我唯一做过的工作就是告那个水上公园
I mean, the only job I've ever had was suing that water park,
我甚至都不知道该如何把那变成全职的活儿
and I don't even know how to make that a full-time gig.
但是 你拿出你所有的钱
But, you know, you took your money,
义无反顾地投进去 买♥♥了家酒吧
and you went all-in, and you bought a bar.
那该是多有种啊
I mean, how -- how ballsy is that?
我又犯了我常犯的病 我...
I just did what I always do, and I-I --
我把别人的东西拿来 变成自己的东西
I take someone else's thing, and I make it my own.
我就把你这话当做对我婚礼事件的道歉吧
I'm gonna take that as an apology for my wedding, as well.
其实 那完全是另一回事
Well, you know what? That's a different story,
每个人都清楚这一点 好吗
and everybody kind of knows that, all right?
好吧 我把那段视频放上网了
Alright, I put the whole thing up online,
让观众们投票
and I had people vote on it,
他们基本都把票投给了我
and they all voted kinin favor of me.
听着 我很抱歉 小小鸟
Look, I'm sorry, baby bird.
我怎么会是这么一个大白♥痴♥呢
How could I have been such an idiot?
因为你张嘴说出了话吗
You opened your mouth and words came out?
她是什么魔法妖女吗
What is she, magic?
发生这样的事
This whole thing started
起因就在于我们想改酒吧名
because we wanted to change the name of the bar.
那是你的酒吧 你想怎么样都行
And it's your bar, so you can do what you want,
但我们有个建议
But we thought that we had a suggestion,
如果你愿意的话 或许可以以你的名字命名酒吧
if you would take it, maybe name the bar after you.
你想让这酒吧改叫"贾斯丁酒吧"吗
You want to name the bar Justin's?
不 当然不是了 酒吧叫这个名也太差劲了
Well, no. Of course not. That's a terrible name for a bar.
那听着像是机场牛排屋的名字
It sounds like an airport steakhouse.
好吧 那该叫什么名字
Okay, what's -- what's the name, then?
小小鸟酒吧
小小鸟酒吧
小小鸟
Baby bird's?
我还记得你第一次这么叫我的时候
I remember the, uh -- the first time you called me that.
你♥他♥妈♥这是什么情况啊
What the hell was that?
你还是赶快穿上雨衣吧 一大♥波♥眼泪将要袭来
Better put on a raincoat. There's a cry a-brewing.
行了 别别别
All right, no, no, no.
听着 我不太会处理这种情感
Look, look, I'm not good with this kind of emotion.
你可以自动停下的 是吧
You can stop this, right?
如果我抱抱你呢
What if I hug you?
那会让你好受些吗 会让你的这种情绪消散吗
Will that make it better, maybe make it go away?
好吧
Okay.
我撒谎了
I lied!
姑娘们 我真的很想跟你们其中一个人做♥爱♥
Hey, girls, I'd really like to have sex with one of you...
或者一起上
or both.
你们好啊 地球天使
Why, hello, earth angels.
你真的不介意这么做吗
You really don't mind doing that?
当然不了
Of course not.
他们是我朋友 我爱他们
They're my friends. I love them.
那说明你是个很好的朋友
That makes you a really good friend.
总有一天 我会走进一群女孩当中
You know, one day, I'm gonna go to a group of girls,
说一些冒犯的话
say something offensive,
我觉得其中一个特殊的女士肯定会留下的
and I think one special lady's gonna stay.
我觉得那个女孩可能就是你
I think that girl might be you.
你和我拥有很多人都....莱丝莉
You see, you and I have something that a lot of people -- L-Leslie?
莱丝莉
Leslie?
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表