剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Will you listen to yourself, man?
你听到自己在说些什么了吗
You would get any girl you wanted to
如果你意识到自己有多棒
if you just realized how awesome you are.
就能搞定你想追的任何一个女孩
All right, quick. You know what?
好了 快点
I want you to name three awesome things about yourself.
我要你说出自己的三点优点
Okay. I'm a good dancer, I'm very handsome,
我是个很棒的舞者 我很帅
and my body is amazing.
身材棒极了
Great. Now I want you to name three true things.
太棒了 现在我要你说出三件真事
All right, come on. I'll be the girl. Go for it.
来吧 我扮演姑娘 说吧
Well, I have a big heart.
我拥有一颗宽大的心
"Oh, my god.
天啊
"That's, like, so amazing.
这太棒了
Tell me more."
再说点吧
I own my own business.
我有自己的事业
"Oh, my god! That's so funny,
天啊 真有趣
"'cause I was just telling my friend
因为我刚还在和朋友说
"that I literally want to sleep with somebody
我就想和有自己事业的男人
that owns his own business."
上♥床♥呢
Bam! You said eight words to her, and you already closed!
你对她说了几个词 就已经搞定她了
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你说得对
I mean, if I can get a girl like Nicki,
我是说 如果我能追到像尼基那样的姑娘
I could get any girl.
就能追到所有姑娘
I mean, I could get a model or a dancer
我可以追到模特 舞者
or that chick from "The Good Wife."
或者《傲骨贤妻》里的那小妞
Julianna Margulies?
茱莉安娜·玛格里斯
Why would you want her?
为啥是她
It's in the title, Danny --
剧名里有啊 丹尼
She's a good wife.
她是傲骨贤妻
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Listen, look. We're good, okay?
听着 我们没事 好吗
But I-I think we've done enough talking.
但我觉得我们谈够了
So I think it's time that I start trying to move on, so...
所以我觉得我该翻篇了 所以...
That poor girl.
那可怜的姑娘
Yeah, this stinks.
是啊 这很糟糕
Burski pees sitting down.
伯斯基坐着尿尿
Why is Justin being so cold
为什么贾斯丁突然
with Nicki all of a sudden?
对尼基这么冷淡了
Because he's moving on like he should.
因为他在向前看 他就该如此
He can't just move on.
他不能就这样向前看
That's not how love works.
爱情不是这样的
Excuse me, Les, but you definitely don't need
抱歉 莱丝 但你肯定没必要
to tell me how love works, okay?
告诉我爱情是怎么回事 好吗
That's like telling Vin Diesel how to have a cool name.
那就像是告诉范·迪塞尔怎么有个酷酷的名字
You've never even dated someone for more than a month.
你从来没和谁约会超过一个月
Do you even know what love is?
你知道爱情是什么吗
Love is a battlefield.
爱情是战场
Love is a-a feeling, okay?
爱情是一种感觉 好吗
And it burns.
它会烧起来
Love is a burning sensation
爱情是一种烧起来的感觉
that comes up from right around this area.
就是从这片区域烧起来的
That's not what love is, Danny.
爱情不是那样 丹尼
But whatever that is, you should go to a hospital.
但不管那是什么 你该去医院
He said he loved her. She didn't say it back.
他说了他爱她 她没回说
She doesn't love him. End of story.
她不爱他 故事结束
No! Just because she didn't say it
不 就因为她没说
doesn't mean she doesn't feel it!
不代表她没有感受到
You have no idea how crazy women get about love.
你不知道女人们为爱情能有多疯狂
Watch.
瞧着
Nicki.
尼基
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Um, I don't know what's going on.
我不知道怎么了
Why would he tell me that he loves me one day
为什么他前一天告诉我他爱我
and then be so mean to me the next day, you know?
然后第二天对我超刻薄
Like, is that who he is?
他就是这样的人吗
Was this even real?
这是真的吗
How am I supposed to feel?!
我要怎么感受啊
If that's what love is,
如果那是爱情
then I don't want any part of that ever, okay?
那我永远也不想参与 好吗
Because that was banana-pants.
因为那简直是瞎扯
Baby bird.
小小鸟
How, uh -- how you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Not a lot of boyfriends have a cellphone video
没多少男友有视频记录着
of the exact moment their heart got broken.
心碎的那一时刻
Come over here and watch.
过来瞧瞧
You know Get over here and watch!
你知道 死过来给老子看
See?
瞧
It's even sadder with music.
配上音乐就更悲伤了
**And I would do anything for love*
*我愿意为爱情做一切事情
**But I won't do that*
*但我不会做那件事
You got to go out there,
你得过去
and you got to talk to her again,
和她再谈谈
and you got to tell her that you love her.
告诉她你爱她
She already shot me down once, okay?
她已经伤过我一次心了
Once a dog gets smacked on the nose,
一条狗被打了鼻子
he stops stealing pork chops.
就不再偷猪肉条了
Uh, that's -- that's not a sing.
才没有这种俗话
Look, uh...
听着
Okay. I was just down at the bar.
好吧 我刚在酒吧
And I was talking to everyone
我在和大家说
about how much I know about love,
我有多懂爱情
and they were all really impressed, and...
他们都很佩服我
It's obvious that Nicki's hurting, too,
很明显 尼基也很受伤
So you got to get off the couch and go talk to her.
你得从沙发上站起来 去和她谈谈
No.
不行
No. I'm not getting off this couch.
不行 我才不离开沙发
Don't make me pick you up.
别逼我把你抱起来
You can't.
你做不到
I can make my center of gravity very low.
我可以把重心降到很低
You want it this way, you got it this way.
你想这样那就这样吧
Oh! God!
天啊
I heard a pop.
我听到了爆裂的声音
Ohh. That was my back.
是我的背
That wasn't your back, Danny.
那不是你的背 丹尼
That was my heart.
而是我的心
Hey, buddy.
哥们
Uh, brought the fellas over to cheer you up.
我带了兄弟们来逗你开心
Go away.
走开
Shut up now.
闭嘴吧
We just want you to know that we care about you.
我们只是想告诉你 我们在乎你
Everyone heals on their own timetable.
每个人都按自己的时间表慢慢康复
I guess you're right. Thanks, guys.
我想你说得对 谢谢 各位
Why are you so close to me?
你们为什么站这么近
Now! Just like we practiced!
快 像我们练习过的那样
Aah! You're ripping me apart!
你们要把我五马分尸了
Help!
救命
Go this way! Go this way! Help! Help!
这边 这边 救命 救命
I got it! I got it, I got it, I got it!
好的好的
What are you doing?! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
你们在干嘛 快走快走
Pick him up! Run him up!
抬他起来 带他出去
Stop! Go, go! Aah!
住手 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走快走
Okay. Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快走快走快走快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快走快走快走快走
Let go of me! Stop it! Come on!
放开我 住手 拜托
Get in here!
进来
You know...
老实点
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Get off! Stop it, all right?!
走开 住手 好吗
Could you just stop it?!
你们能住手吗
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表