剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
How could you not understand
你怎会不明白
that "Pants buddies" is a metaphor?
"裤哥们儿"只是一种比喻的说法
No, just here -- take these, okay?
不 真的 拿去吧
Take my pants, and --
把我的裤子拿去吧
No, I'm not gonna take --
不 我不会...
What happened?
发生什么事了
No, it's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
We were just kind of trading each others' pants.
我们只是互换裤子穿而已
We're not trading pants.
我们不会换裤子的
Yeah, "No" means "No."
是啊 说了不要就是不要
Look, you, um -- you put the idea of a movie in my head,
你说的我确实想看电影了
so I was gonna go catch a late show.
所以我打算去赶一个午夜场电影
Do you want to come?
你想一起去吗
Yeah, no, um, well, you know what?
好啊 不行 那个...
There's still a few people here, so I got to clean up.
还有些客人在 我得留下来做清洁
Right. Mm. Yeah. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
对哦 好的 明天见
What are you doing?
你在搞什么啊
Hey, Nicki, hold on one second, all right?
尼基 稍等一下 好吗
Look, man, don't worry about it, okay?
听着老兄 别担心这个 好吗
I'll watch the bar.
我来照看酒吧
Just go to the movies with her.
和她一起去看电影吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Please, let me do this for you.
让我帮你一次
Okay, give me your pants.
好吧 把你的裤子脱给我
No, I don't want to do that anymore.
不 我不想那样了
Go. Have fun.
去吧 玩得开心点
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
I'm gonna see a movie.
我要去看电影了
Uh, hey. Don't worry. I got your back, all right?
嘿 别担心 我会挺你的 知道吗
All right, everybody out! We're closing up.
好了 所有人都出去吧 我们要打烊了
Sometimes, I think I'll never get the courage
有时候 我觉得我永远没有勇气
to ask a guy out, you know?
约男人一起出去玩
But then I-I was driving the other day,
但那天我在开车时
and I saw this really good-looking guy.
看到一个超帅的男人
It was, um -- it was a black guy with blue eyes.
他是个黑人 有着蓝眼睛
It's like a magic trick.
简直像天赐的一般
Thanks for listening to me drone on, man.
谢谢你听我唠叨到现在 老兄
I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激你
Are you "Mermaiding" me?
你是在用"小美人鱼法"应付我吗
Yeah, I wanted to see if it worked on gay dudes.
是啊 我想试试这方法对基佬有没有效
You know, it absolutely did.
说起来 真的有效
You know, usually, I don't find you remotely attractive,
通常 我觉得你毫无魅力
But just there, I was like,
但刚刚我心想的却是
"What's this guy's story?"
"这家伙有着怎样的故事呢"
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表